Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,727 members, 7,892,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:19 PM

Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University (2063 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by Usenioka1: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nigerian actress, scriptwriter, film director, producer and digital filmmaker, Omoni Oboli shared a throwback picture of herself with her husband, Nnamdi Oboli when they were schooling at the University of Benin (UNIBEN).Read more https://enomaomoruyi.com/omoni-oboli-melts-heart-with-throwback-picture-with-hubby-at-the-university/

1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by Zee0007: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
She didn't age. She look the same.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by robinso01(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2022
She do well for maintaining the marriage till now. Nkechi blessing need to learn from her.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by BeanmanX(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zee0007:
She didn't age. She look the same.
True..still the same
Re: Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by Redstubpen: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2022
Happy Couple ,not perfect couple.

I lost the "bone of my bone, flesh of my flesh" from school because I could not secure a job or a viable means of income. Years after nothing much to be proud of ,I am still waiting for a lifeline or a miracle to come through.

I hope my benefactor would see this on here , call and come through for me. I am fast losing my mind. 0808251.2974
Re: Omoni Oboli Melts Heart With Throwback Picture With Hubby At The University by Baronthecelebri: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2022
Thank God for her

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans - Yvonne Begged Kanaga Jnr To Sleep With Her Last Night / Mercy Johnson Engaged With A White Gold! / Chidi Odiah Dumps Wife And Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.