Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,367 members, 7,888,191 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (54984 Views)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by SmartyPants(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know this deji and his activitism all this while has been for his selfishness and pocket....I thought he was campaigning for the youth all this while..
Indeed politics in naija na any where belle face!

So years of activism will be erased just because he doesn't support who you support??

Kai!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by SKYHIGHfx: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See campaign like children birthday party.

A wise man once said:
“Denial is the lid on our emotional pressure cooker: the longer we leave it on, the more pressure we build up. Sooner or later, that pressure is bound to pop up the truth'

Feb2023 is here already. The deciever and the deceived shall be awaken to reality.

Seems u are the most senior urchin.. U are doing a great job... I wil talk to emilokan to increase your stipend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Okoroawusa: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Deji wetin concern you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Roger3D(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1575140636877021191
Very poor indeed and this is supposed to be his middle belt stronghold given the number of Ibos in that city.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Yankee101: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi will win when mommy is no longer a factor in Nigerian politics or when he's ready to spend too

Popularity and statistics recitation is good but money is better

Unfortunate but true
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Kajaard: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
ChukwuObe:

Just continue to deceive yourself and your gullible family. February 2023 is around the corner

You must be very stupid for that statement. It just goes to show how ill-trained you are. Very poor family upbringing. Typical of urchins. Idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Tegabadguy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Karemarealty288(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
They are labouring in vain
Tinubu go on soun jare, you are the man for the job

Behold your lord and personal saviour...

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by doneback04: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:

Go and right this somewhere, Tinubu can never win 2023 elections,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Ecosystem4u: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Very irresponsible and shameful comment from Deji. Trying too hard to twist facts. We are wiser now know that and know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Awhabro16: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
I thought this guy was a human right activists.....always attacking PO at every opportunity...you're so disgusting...how much Tinubu or Atiku pay you...very disgusting dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by michoim(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know this deji and his activitism all this while has been for his selfishness and pocket....I thought he was campaigning for the youth all this while..
Now you know indeed! But when he was attacking PMB you didn't know...Nonsense
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ufotunang: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
... Tinubu that is in London hospital now receiving medical treatment... nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ezegold4we: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
For Tinubu or Atiku to gather This kind of crowd,30 million Naira must be on ground or nothing else,

Urchin's and agbadorians, hope you guys saw your Abuja one million March for una ancestoral bat? It's like where people were observing covid 19 protocols, Una no dey talk about that one despite spending Millions to mobilize people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Kingsamuel6199: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
Please I'm.new to this space. Do they have APP. Secondly how can I find some topics. Some please put me through
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Eriokanmi: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
alsudan:
Deji and other PDP and APCheats apologists can’t believe the Obi Tsunami that swept through Jos today.

See him posting pictures 5 hours before Obi came, I know this because I was there.

Incoming President PO Shut Jos down on a working day in less than 24 hours of announcing his visit.
Don't mind Deji. I used to respect him until I realised that he's nothing but an urchin. They'd take pictures from a half section of the crowd to mock their heads. Or they arrive the venue late and take pictures only when the crowd are diapered in the evening. Awon odęnson

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Didy12: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Na d rain cause am
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Period007(m): 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is the real crowd

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by jubrilELsudan: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
DEJI ADEYANJU: THE ATTENDANCE AT YOUR WIFE AND GIRLFRIENDS KUkUNASE IS POOR

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Britishpea: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Grow up and stop being myopic and anencephalic. Must everyone who fights for the youth support Obi even when they don’t believe in him?

I believe in anyone who will make Nigeria great either a youth or old. Youths that have always lost it in Nigeria they are always carried away by the internet euphoria and assume a follow-follow mantra. Ask them why they are supporting a cause and listen to the jargons they are going to dish out.

We need good leadership that will rejuvenate our educational sector thus gives the youths ability to think beyond their noses and have minds of theirs.

I had talked to many obidients to know why they support Obi, while some don’t even have PVC, some couldn’t say more than “I just want him there”.

Are those the youths one will be dying for? A youth who doesn’t know that campaigning for someone to win doesn’t amount to making the person perform well. Else. Your so called youth won’t blame Tinubu for supporting Buhari while in all conspicuousness, they know that he never participated in that govt.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Mrfixitt(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
You and your family will labour in vain

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Kayode1979: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
WHERE IS ONE MILLION MARCH

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by back2sender: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
They said OBI is not important and structureles yet they cannot stop talking about him grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Soulsymbol99: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Aswear!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by FuckDModz: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by fof1: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by BeautifulMind2: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

A wise man once said:
“Denial is the lid on our emotional pressure cooker: the longer we leave it on, the more pressure we build up. Sooner or later, that pressure is bound to pop up the truth'

Feb2023 is here already. The deciever and the deceived shall be awaken to reality.
LP rally in Jos

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by fof1: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:

A wise man once said:

You are a Paid Writer and Critic...You will Surely be Ashamed of urself at d End of ur Sojourn. Keep Fooling urself and ur Handlets
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by BeautifulMind2: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Kayode1979:
WHERE IS ONE MILLION MARCH
Heart attack for Agbado people

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Yahyashuaib(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
ADC�

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by solomoni87(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
did he attack obidients? He is only worried that only a few supporters attended. He had expected many crowds. Reason b4 u comment next time
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Lebe88(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Òbí himself is a failure Mr go and verify..

Dumebi Kachikwu is real to be the next president

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate / 'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.