Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,131 members, 7,916,327 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:32 PM

Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor (55050 Views)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Duru009(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
DEJi has been an APC media strategist. He is working for TINUBU.....
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Bifas1: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
They are labouring in vain
Tinubu go on soun jare, you are the man for the job
You and your generation will labour in vain. I'm not used to this but I think you deserve it.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by ede1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know this deji and his activitism all this while has been for his selfishness and pocket....I thought he was campaigning for the youth all this while..
Indeed politics in naija na any where belle face!

Sowore remains the only true activist.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Kingspin(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
The poor Deji want a million-paid crowd.
Is shameful
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by NECO1998: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
They have started using drones because of Peter Obi. Weldon my next president, Peter Obi
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by adetayo234: 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Majesty2:
They are labouring in vain
Tinubu go on soun jare, you are the man for the job

If the party of the masses labor in vain, then
the labor of your parents over your life and destiny will be in vain since your parents are among the labouring masses.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by adetayo234: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
lhordspy:
See campaign like children birthday party.

A wise man once said:
“Denial is the lid on our emotional pressure cooker: the longer we leave it on, the more pressure we build up. Sooner or later, that pressure is bound to pop up the truth'

Feb2023 is here already. The deciever and the deceived shall be awaken to reality.

Does it make sense for a group of healthy people to campaign for a sick man to lead them?

Doesn't that sound like topmost stupidity to you?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by erupinop: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi is a liked by few people not everyone or every body , it's a matter of choice .if it's DUMEBI now from ADC I will be present there �
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by miceasy112: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. He has no reasonable manifestos. No one is ready to follow blind Man to lead his way for him..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Sirchef: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
4teenblaq:
Agbado munchers showing us an irrelevant section of the campaign ground.. Show us all the campaign sections.

If you are not privilege enough to see every other section.. Watch this video.
Don't forget to like and subscribe
https://youtu.be/jOLmzOeRH4gthis is massive. Obi tsunami ��

Also see this crowd section.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I3CjdzMChs

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by nzubegod: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Deji is a dejected man
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by dododawa1: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi will wIn ONLINE.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by riverbird: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
And bat-thing is nowhere to be found grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by crackhouse(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
hesmicdare:
But this is not poor, you don't want people to go to work?
watch the video someone posted on the first page. Don't mind deji. He is satisfying his paymaster..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by jclassiq(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pwettylinda:
This guy has mouth cancer undecided
Diarrhea of the mouth grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by blueAgent(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
SenatePresdo:
We no dey share mobilisation money, that crowd is organic.

In Nigeria, any gathering of more than 10 APC or PDP people, there must be Mobilisation money grin

Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

So true
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by kingyakos: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1575140636877021191

Make tinubu come win Obi for plateau state make we see.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is the real truth, iam in Jos, nobody even know that someone has entered Jos sef. The day Atiku will enter Jos Una go see mother of all rallies
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Anndrew(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
ufotunang:
... Tinubu that is in London hospital now receiving medical treatment... nawaoooo
lolz..the werey is telling you that tinubu should continue his sojourn,that obi has nothing to offer..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Anndrew(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Britishpea:

Grow up and stop being myopic and anencephalic. Must everyone who fights for the youth support Obi even when they don’t believe in him?

I believe in anyone who will make Nigeria great either a youth or old. Youths that have always lost it in Nigeria they are always carried away by the internet euphoria and assume a follow-follow mantra. Ask them why they are supporting a cause and listen to the jargons they are going to dish out.

We need good leadership that will rejuvenate our educational sector thus gives the youths ability to think beyond their noses and have minds of theirs.

I had talked to many obidients to know why they support Obi, while some don’t even have PVC, some couldn’t say more than “I just want him there”.

Are those the youths one will be dying for? A youth who doesn’t know that campaigning for someone to win doesn’t amount to making the person perform well. Else. Your so called youth won’t blame Tinubu for supporting Buhari while in all conspicuousness, they know that he never participated in that govt.
with due respect,you are a very stupid man
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by kayperry: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
Barryseal:

What I can't understand is that people left their offices and shops to go for a political rally which they are not guaranteed to get even a sachet water? Is this really happening in Nigeria?

I thot one of the problems Peter Obi is coming to solve is high rate of umemployment ravaging the country ? so whu is liein you or peter obi
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by SUSANANED: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2022
DumebiKachikwu arrival in Jos will not just be a blessing, but positive vibes everywhere, A man whereby acceptability and attractability by all Nigeria is visible,the people of Jos will embrace Change, FreshIDEAS, above all rescuemission2023

#WizkidxAppleMusic
#FreshIDEAS
#DumebiKachikwu
#audioleak

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Anndrew(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
erupinop:
Obi is a liked by few people not everyone or every body , it's a matter of choice .if it's DUMEBI now from ADC I will be present there �
Another APC urchins
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by amaridigital(m): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Now I know this deji and his activitism all this while has been for his selfishness and pocket....I thought he was campaigning for the youth all this while..

And who the heck is the youth aspirant deji should campaign for? The 61 years old grandpa called Pandora?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by Daddyyin: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2022
valentineuwakwe:

Is Obi a youth?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by manmade(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
harmony75:
Deji is surprised that people of Nigeria are no longer blind but can see. No more money politics people of Jos know what's good for them.
I expect deji to be talking about the APC that's is busy fighting over the sharing formula for the campaign loots or na funds they called am but he is here attacking the good citizens of Nigeria that left their businesses and work to attend a rally where they are not expecting to get the usual 2k tfares , 3kg of rice or semo with APC or PDP emblem on it ,food packed in take away packages, sachets of pastal, t-shirt and caps etc , these are some of the things they used to deceived us in the past, our mumu don do , the mission to take back our country is real.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by DOM7: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bad belly people! monitoring lizard.Dont forget today is a working day people are busy hustling. Before is a media candidate now the crowd is too small, many people belief in this project than you can imagin they don't just want to show or campaign but they will vote.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by pesuwe(m): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
It's now I accept that Deji Adeyanu has a dust filled brain and an attention seeker, u can imagine, he uploaded one sided picture just to make it look as if Peter Obi is not popular in Plateau state
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by suxkill: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by joyousmother2016: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
ObiDatti in Jos today.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by jackobi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2022
AS E DEY PAIN THEM
E DEY SWEET US

PETER OBI Our next President

All the way
Re: Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor by emmi14: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
Pandev:
cheesy

why are zombiedients crying? Deji the cashtivitist is telling the truth

Hahahahahahaha Good sense of humour.
JUST know that Obidence is better than Parkinsonpatient.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.