Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,757 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency (17485 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Jlow2: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Same thing buhari said in 2015, fulani don't own Nigeria, in fact they re not indigenous to Nigeria, one tribe can not rule Nigeria for 16yrs

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Cmanforall: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Stevocalipa:
Sincerely, Atiku shouldn't be contesting for this 2023 election, I know he has ambition and all, but c'mon!!! You are from north(Northerners still in power) and it's unimaginable who advices these folks called politicians... It's simple selfishness and greediness combine
He would have been a godfather if he backed someone like Obi for the pdp primaries

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by ArcChu: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2022
We don't want South East president, we want good president. We want Peter Obi.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by deflover(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2022
Oh so okowa is now igbo

U see how this people rate us
I pity all who think that the South South is not seen as igbos
Dey claim Niger delta
Dey claim urohobo
In their eyes
We are all igbos
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by wizelink(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
These politicians can spew anything just to get that elective position. Once elected, remind him or her of all the statements cum promises, he or she will deny ever saying so
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by olisaEze(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
hisgrace090:
What an irritating statement?
irritating & arrogant! angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Akerele44(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
See toasting. You think my people in South East will be that foolish to trust a desperate politician like you . Keep posting yourself. Peter Obi is okay for my people in South East.

South East people are foolish right from time till now

No be today PDP don dey rip them
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Johel(m): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Advancedman(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Latestreport1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-ll-be-a-stepping-stone-for-igbo-presidency-says-atiku/amp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjD8jH5Dmug/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is clear evidence that you never considered SE as part of Nigeria hence you have treated them like slave.
This is really abominable.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by funshint(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Or stumbling block grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by kollinz1234(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.
Shouting is there time to be president, forgetting that first you have to be elected by majority of Nigerians.

If PDP gave the ticket to Igbo, APC will not even bother to campaign, cus it's just a walkover.

Igbos have to get allies and trust of Nigerians, not insulting everyone and acting all arrogant, expecting people to get behind them.

Yorubas did it and now they got the ticket in APC. Instead of y'all arrogant lowlifes to play politics and use Atiku to get to the finish line but NO, you choose arrogance all over again, shouting Obi will win 24/7 on social media, like the election will happen on social media.

Obi will lose.

Atiku will lose or win but PDP will stay in the north if the alcoholic choose threat and arrogance will work.

APC wins or lose but they'll never give ticket to SE.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

BIAFRA OR WAR all over again

Cus you people don't know how politics works.
don't you think you are over working your brain capacity?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by CollidgeEffect: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2022
If Atiku really means well for Nigeria and her people, he'll toss aside his lustful ambition to be president. And if Atiku really has honour, having failed as a vice-president and so far have seen how Nigeria turned out to be after consistent failed governments after him, he'd hide his head in shame and bury the idea to lead us again.

"Shame"... the underlying missing attribute of our useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by saintkel(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
this what I'm saying. Yes, you people are visionary, but getting majority of votes to get elected is different ballgame. You've to be more prudent. Learn to use enemies more. You see how they are insulting Atiku allover. Izit not wiser to use Atiku instead of insulting him and calling him names
I now get ur point.....thank u...what tribe r u?.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Bfly: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2022
Southeast don't have option. It is better you capitalise your failure on his promise since losers hate to lose in peace.

Here comes another Biafra agitation by the end of next year 1st quarter.

Nigeria should let this people go. they are politically frustrated, it is not good for the country as a whole.

Yoruba is the only tribe unifying this country.
Tinubu could probably be the seal to United state of Nigeria. Better still let every tribe man his own unity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Dangrace01: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Both Atiku and Tinubu are useless idiotic bastards!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support!!!

No insults on other candidates

In all things vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Dangrace01: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Both Atiku and Tinubu are useless idiotic bastards!

Peter Obi we know, Peter Obi we support!!!

No insults on other candidates

In all things vote Peter Obi for president of the
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Troublemania5: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
See toasting. You think my people in South East will be that foolish to trust a desperate politician like you . Keep posting yourself. Peter Obi is okay for my people in South East.
It is not easy for Peter obi to win the president because of so many factors.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Moneyyman: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
This is why we say politicians are evil.

You constantly claim that nobody should vote based on religious or tribal differences, but you use a tribal presidency as a bait to attract voters from a particular region.

This is the same lies that APC used to deceive Igbos in 2015 and 2019, claiming that Igbo presidency is only possible "after Buhari."

You see!

Constantly using ethnicity as a weapon. Your man, Mahdi Shehu, is going around urging northern Christians to vote for you, saying Igbos will kill them as they consider them as northerners.

But you, Atiku, are here saying you'll work to bring an Igbo president after your tenure (8 years most probably). Will Mahdi Shehu work to bring an Igbo man then?

If he does, what will he tell the northern Christians that time? That they are now suddenly brothers with southern Christians?

You see how they use religioua and ethnic issues to drive a wedge between Nigerians trust to win elections?

God's wrath is waiting.

For the record, I don't trust any politician, not even Obi. But the gang up and stupidity that candidates are showing is just too much!

Nonsense!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Thebigheart: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
Na normal mumu talk be this.
Someone, who doesn't have regards for his party constitution.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Ezemust: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

But you guys voted for atiku in 2019.
atiku and buhari was the two contestants.atiku was better than buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by tsephanyah(f): 7:59am On Sep 29, 2022
saintkel:
I now get ur point.....thank u...what tribe r u?.....
Kanuri
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Felixalex(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.
Shouting is there time to be president, forgetting that first you have to be elected by majority of Nigerians.

If PDP gave the ticket to Igbo, APC will not even bother to campaign, cus it's just a walkover.

Igbos have to get allies and trust of Nigerians, not insulting everyone and acting all arrogant, expecting people to get behind them.

Yorubas did it and now they got the ticket in APC. Instead of y'all arrogant lowlifes to play politics and use Atiku to get to the finish line but NO, you choose arrogance all over again, shouting Obi will win 24/7 on social media, like the election will happen on social media.

Obi will lose.

Atiku will lose or win but PDP will stay in the north if the alcoholic choose threat and arrogance will work.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

All this hatred for Igbos?? Wetin dem do u abeg?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by ufuosman(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Mouth must talk grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by cicero(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Yes you are, step down for Peter Obi ASAP.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Skty: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls step out entirely
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by tsephanyah(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Felixalex:

All this hatred for Igbos?? Wetin dem do u abeg?
you guys are always emotional. I don't hate Igbos and saying learn to use enemies and be less arrogant
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Skty: 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.

Obi will lose.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

Exactly what Martin Luther King fought against. People with ur mentality
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by tsephanyah(f): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2022
Skty:

Exactly what Martin Luther King fought against. People with ur mentality
what mentality
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by dododawa1: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2022
POLITICANS and LIES
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Thomas464: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2022
You're just being greedy for power Mr Atiku. You weren't even supposed to contest during the presidential primary. Yet he insisted knowing full well that the current president is a northerner. This is just an irony. He's sincerity is doubtful since he can not do the needful now.

Latestreport1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-ll-be-a-stepping-stone-for-igbo-presidency-says-atiku/amp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjD8jH5Dmug/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by obailala(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2022
After 8 years of a Fulani Muslim Buhari, another Fulani Muslim Atiku wants to take over power to rule for another 8 years; and both he and the pack of hungry greedy PDP minions think this makes fair sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Records Lowest Robbery Incidents In Decades, No Bank Robbery / Obanikoro Returns To Nigeria Today / Osinbajo Orders Service Chiefs Back To Maiduguri Over Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.