Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:50 AM

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency (17484 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Generalfo6(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
We all know the plan, he will pick okowa as his successor after and call him Igbo man.�, No man from the 5 eastern state will be president.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Osobi32(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shut up joor..... Mumu man
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Igbojew: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku Abubaka are you still keeping your promise that you will rule only one term(4yrs)and hand to Igbo or you have started having second thoughts as usual.I pity anyone that still believe whatever lies that come from this Atiku mouth................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Igbojew: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
frank14011991:
He knows how emotional the people of southeast are
If you really know South East well you will know they are not emotional but what do I know.I know it is hatred you have against Igbos is speaking.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by frank14011991(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igbojew:
If you really know South East well you will know they are not emotional but what do I know.I know it is hatred you have against Igbos is speaking.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
kanu was able to toy with you people's emotions that almost the whole south east believed buhari has been cloned
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by youngotene: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don't worry Mr Atiku, we don't need you as a stepping stone, we already have OBIdient.

Support him if u really want the Igbo's to lead this great country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by saintkel(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2022
tsephanyah:
this what I'm saying. Yes, you people are visionary, but getting majority of votes to get elected is different ballgame. You've to be more prudent. Learn to use enemies more. You see how they are insulting Atiku allover. Izit not wiser to use Atiku instead of insulting him and calling him names
thank miss....u r a lady?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by charlesedu777: 7:35am On Sep 30, 2022
tsephanyah:
grin or BIAFRAns

We all in this together whether good or bad.
Whether war or peace.
Whether Biafra or Nigeria.
The youths has the power to get it right now.
Or get it worst.
The power is with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Begins Operation Still Waters In Lagos Ahead Of Election / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Post Your Independence Day Pictures Here. [dress Code Green And White]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.