Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,407 members, 7,978,287 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? (533 Views)

Beware Of Organ Traffickers - Nigerian Girl Warns Other Girls (video) / Why Do Girls Hate Gays / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? by stunnert(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
I have slowly come to realize this over time having been observing most of the girls around me and how they relate with each other and I can boldly tell you that most girls to girls friendship we have out there are fake but they cover it up with a lot of pretense and crocodile smiles.
It is the same way feminists advise and deceives girls not to be submissive to man and all their cock and bull stories of equality, but these same feminists are getting married every Saturday while the girls they are advising are slowly turning to evening newspapers.

Kindly share your thoughts on this with us
Re: Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? by Streetmovement(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All balls down to their nature of competiing with each other weda low key or high key

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? by stunnert(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Streetmovement:

All balls down to their nature of competiing with each other weda low key or high key

It is very common among these fish brained slay queens out there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? by BnTaiwo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
I swear I have observed this shit well..he be like na their nature..girls can easy hate themselves and easy jealous themselves at first sight..try observe the way girl dey another girl especially when the girl dey slay..naturally he be like na witch most of them be

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? by Streetmovement(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
stunnert:

It is very common among these fish brained slay queens out there

Na them be captain of the ship na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate On Other Girls So Much ? by Vanilla4(f): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Women hating other women! Not sure about that... I think you meant indirect competition, yeah that happens sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Girls Squirt During Sex / Nursing Mother Who Has No Hands Uses Mouth To Feed Baby / She Is Seen On Tape With Her Big Bombom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.