Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) (1774 Views)

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2011
@Gayi, thank you. I am happy you the scales have fallen off your eyes now go enjoy your life.
Re: Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) by 4wardever(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
@ Andromida, thanks again for spelling it out clearly to me. It wasnt until I told her that it had been called off on the condition that she made amends. (of course with the labels that she was Proud, Selfish, Insensitive and been deceiving me) and guess what? she only got angry that I called her those names but is okay to call the "relationship" of on that condition.  shocked shocked shocked
If your free during the weekends, we could hang out (asking). Seriously need ppl who are true to themselves not fake and lying pretenders! angry angry sad
PM me your fbk url or email add.
Rgds.

*Bows Out*
Re: Why Does It Take So Much For Her To Be With Me? (Matured Minds Pls) by OboBoco(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
She does not deserve you,

Go and hangout with friends watch movies and concentrate on your work

there is no need for you to worry about her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Let Dis Guy know I Love Am? / Who Finds It More Difficult To Abstain From Premarital SEX , Boy Or Girl? / Why Did You Break UP With Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.