Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,487 members, 7,904,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions (1391 Views)

Ask An Atheist: Stupid Questions / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / Atheist Questions "Incest" In The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions by chieveboy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today.
Thanks! smiley

I have never been fooled by a JW before, I would have said "fool me once... smiley"

JWs says a perfect world is coming in the future were all things WILL be perfect. All LIVING is postponed for this future event.

1 Like

Re: Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
chieveboy:

I have never been fooled by a JW before, I would have said "fool me once... smiley"
JWs says a perfect world is coming in the future were all things WILL be perfect. All LIVING is postponed for this future event.
This is what you typed earlier today:

chieveboy:

In simple words: Now is actually the future, meaning if you finally 'go' to that future you anticipate, all you will find is 'now' grin

In another simple term: The future is made up of Now cheesy.

Lesson: Live in the present. Cheers!

Jehovah's Witnesses are anticipating a peaceful world and they're already living it today.
So do you have a better interpretation of what you said in the highlighted? smiley
Re: Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions by chieveboy(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what you typed earlier today:

Jehovah's Witnesses are anticipating a peaceful world and they're already living it today.
So do you have a better interpretation of what you said in the highlighted? smiley

Please do not consider this an affront on JW so no need for any defences...

I have had a romance with JW via those magazines (watch tower or so), which I did enjoyed by the way. So I know for knowledge and not assuming that JWs "anticipate"...as you have rightly mentioned.

When you are living in the present, there is no anticipating, you live as if there is no tomorrow. Trusting God and tying your camel...

1 Like

Re: Meet And Ask An Atheist Questions by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
chieveboy:

Please do not consider this an affront on JW so no need for any defences...
I have had a romance with JW via those magazines (watch tower or so), which I did enjoyed by the way. So I know for knowledge and not assuming that JWs "anticipate"...as you have rightly mentioned.
When you are living in the present, there is no anticipating, you live as if there is no tomorrow. Trusting God and tying your camel...

You're wrong!
Because there is no total peace today but as we are peacefully cohabiting in our midst as brothers and sisters we are anticipating global peace.
That's what you can never experience anywhere! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hypnosis: Does It Work? / Christian Claims That Jesus Would Real Have Failed When Tested: / Any Thoughts As To Why "Evil Forests" Permeate Many Ancient Cultures & Folktales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.