Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns (5845 Views)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by N3TRAL: 12:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Xbobtage:
There is no reason for the lies Dear tinubu supporter.

Yes this is a rally by Magnus Abe for APC, but it was at the beginning of the year, Magnus Dumped APC in July and is running for governor in a Different party after not winning the APC primaries in Rivers State.

APC STRUCTURE REMAINS.

Cry a River grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Delusional
Day dreamer
Jokers.

If that is Tinubu rally like you claim, how come there is no APC flay and Tinubu poster? Today is a pressing neck for you urchins. Anything to give your fellow urchis hope, I understand.

Rivers state is OBIdient. If you have said PDP rally I will agree. But APC in Rivers try another lie.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 12:05am On Oct 02, 2022
N3TRAL:

APC STRUCTURE REMAINS.

Cry a River grin

They don't understand the SDP assignment. Don't blame them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by ashiwajew: 12:36am On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
I always say this and i will continue to say this...

!gb*s in conjunctions with their Labour party apologist are amateur when it comes to politics. They think it is by rallies and dancing up and down. PDP havent had any rally, does that means they wont have one votes? Lol.

Politics is all about strategy, meeting key people that influence crowd, alliance with key stakeholders. Reason why a certain Tinubu is zero bothered about all the hate thrown at him, man doesnt even care. He travel, goes anywhere he loves. He knows it isnt about the 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' gbas-gbos type of campaign the childish obidients are exhibiting now.

Just few hours ago, he appointed Mai buni, governor of yobe and fmr apc chairman as special adviser... Yobe state have over 3m+ votes bigger than the whole south east and south west last voters turn out in 2019 when you add shettima bornu state with over 4m+ voters. This is politics! A massive 7m sure votes.

Not just constituting nuisance and hoping, i repeat hoping Miracle will happen. Election is not giving on a platter of emotional pity, numbers wins elections, grassroot mobilization which APC/PDP are engaging in that nobody is even hearing about it. No where 100 people will gather and we will see over 2000 pictures, lot of tweets and post... Lol.

It is Atiku i pity in all this, no wonder he is begging wike like a baby, he knows he need to savage south east and south south which obi yanked away from him from their joint votes. Man knows obi is nothing but a spoiler for him. He is just about sharing their joint votes into half. Tinubu have nothing to worry about, he isnt affected a bit.

Some will come here and tell me, Buhari is the reason why ApC won in 2015 and 2019, the same buhari that has been contesting since 2003, losing recklessly and he even cried on live tV? .. Lol. By the time you guys truly understand what structure and strategy politics means , it will be too late.

I repeat even if Tinubu lost due to his perceived bad personality and choice of Vp, APC will win the general election.

Kids needs to know it isnt about tinubu anymore, going against Tinubu is like going against 2 opponent. First you fight tinubu vast political influence which he have been building all his life for this moment alone, secondly.. You fight APC structure.

How can you defeat something as big as that??

Waiter...please put 3 bottles of cold Heineken on his table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by trutht828: 12:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:
Everyone here has a valid PVC.

Tinubu has money to buy crowd. So, nothing special here.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by trutht828: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2022
If this crowd attended the rally without monetary inducement, may you be blessed.

If thry attended because of monetary inducement, may curse and destruction abide in your home.

lhordspy:

!gb*s in conjunctions with their Labour party apologist are amateur when it comes to politics. They think it is by rallies and dancing up and down. PDP havent had any rally, does that means they wont have one votes? Lol.

Politics is all about strategy, meeting key people that influence crowd, alliance with key stakeholders. Reason why a certain Tinubu is zero bothered about all the hate thrown at him, man doesnt even care. He travel, goes anywhere he loves. He knows it isnt about the 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' gbas-gbos type of campaign the childish obidients are exhibiting now.

Just few hours ago, he appointed Mai buni, governor of yobe and fmr apc chairman as special adviser... Yobe state have over 3m+ votes bigger than the whole south east and south west last voters turn out in 2019 when you add shettima bornu state with over 4m+ voters. This is politics! A massive 7m sure votes.

Not just constituting nuisance and hoping, i repeat hoping Miracle will happen. Election is not giving on a platter of emotional pity, numbers wins elections, grassroot mobilization which APC/PDP are engaging in that nobody is even hearing about it. Not where 100 people will gather and we will see over 2000 pictures, lot of tweets and posts... Lol.

It is Atiku i pity in all this, no wonder he is begging wike like a baby, he knows he need to savage south east and south south which obi yanked away from him from their joint votes. Man knows obi is nothing but a spoiler for him. He is just about sharing their joint votes into half. Tinubu have nothing to worry about, he isnt affected a bit.

Some will come here and tell me, Buhari is the reason why ApC won in 2015 and 2019, the same buhari that has been contesting since 2003, losing recklessly and he even cried on live tV? .. Lol. By the time you guys truly understand what structure and strategy politics means , it will be too late.

I repeat even if Tinubu lost due to his perceived bad personality and choice of Vp, APC will win the general election.

Kids needs to know it isnt about tinubu anymore, going against Tinubu is like going against 2 opponent. First you fight tinubu vast political influence which he have been building all his life for this moment alone, secondly.. You fight APC structure.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2022
trutht828:
If this crowd attended the rally without monetary inducement, may you be blessed.

If thry attended because of monetary inducement, may curse and destruction abide in your home.

As he loved cursing, so let it come to him; As he did not delight in blessing, so let it be far from him.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 1:03am On Oct 02, 2022
trutht828:

Tinubu has money to buy crowd. So, nothing special here.
Yen yen yen.... See your twisted mouth.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Creamypie(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2022
These people are deceiving him. Bat no go get 5k votes for each state of south and east. The 24k votes he get in delta state as against 1 2m for PDP na even by mistake. This time, it will be corrected
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 1:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
These people are deceiving him. Bat no go get 5k votes for each state of south and east. The 24k votes he get in delta state as against 1 2m for PDP na even by mistake. This time, it will be corrected

You wish.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Creamypie(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:

You wish.
not wish oh. The crowd u see in that pic will not become votes. I know what am talking about. To us south and the easterners, anything buhari, and associated with him means backwardness, stagnancy, retrogression. And we are people who are too independent to sell out votes to who we know will not move us foward
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by garfield1: 1:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Creamypie:
not wish oh. The crowd u see in that pic will not become votes. I know what am talking about. To us south and the easterners, anything buhari, and associated with him means backwardness, stagnancy, retrogression. And we are people who are too independent to sell out votes to who we know will not move us foward

Buhari got 25% in se,ss.tinubu will get more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by NothingDoMe: 1:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Lol. So this fake post is to counter LP rallies? You lose supporters everytime you do this. Carry on with the fake news abeg. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Creamypie(m): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari got 25% in se,ss.tinubu will get more
again, u make me laugh.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Faber(m): 2:55am On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Not just constituting nuisance and hoping, i repeat hoping Miracle will happen. Election is not giving on a platter of emotional pity, numbers wins elections, grassroot mobilization which APC/PDP are engaging in that nobody is even hearing about it. Not where 100 people will gather and we will see over 2000 pictures, lot of tweets and posts... Lol.

Are you done blabbing?
How many structures were in place before the youths singlehandedly destroyed and relegated SARS...today we see people slapping police, fighting them etc to show you day, the youths have conquered Police brutality.

Guy the most dreaded structure in every political revolution in the World is "Angry youths" This is bigger than Tinubu or APC, we are coming for all Political elites, all the old men holding the country hostage, even Fani Kayode talk am...so close your gutter mouth.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by vhykeeytor(m): 3:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Rico96:
Who made the rules that politics is about strategy If so...there is global warning, climate change so this a new dawn

You dey mind the mumu say Borno go give Tinubu 4m votes and Yobe 3m votes. Person wey never travel beyond his ewedu enclave sef dey make predictions for Kanuri person. Lol. He still thinks this is 2019 where they would write result in someone's house. Dude wake up...this is the era of BVAS. Yobe plus Borno can't give Asiwaju 1m vote. Mark this down

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by SWATMan: 3:51am On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Wishful thinking armchair political analyst still living in the past.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by ovieigho(m): 3:54am On Oct 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Your lies have been boosted. This pictures was taking since February before APC primary.

Don’t mind them
That was when magnus Abe was still in APC

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by OfoIgbo: 4:00am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:
A massive rally in support of the aspiration of APC national Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Elele community in Ikwerre LGA, Rivers state

Chief Magnus Abe doing the grassroots work for Asiwaju’s Mandate

Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i530Fbe_gQc

Not one single banner or placard, showing a picture of the APC presidential candidate.

What this means is that they got the crowd under false pretences.

This is just another for fraudulent gathering
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Bonavi: 4:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:
A massive rally in support of the aspiration of APC national Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Elele community in Ikwerre LGA, Rivers state

Video link

some of these people will not get their 1k promised. APC und money go finish if una start now to dye compete with Peter Obi for rally
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 02, 2022
ArewaNorth:
The real game has just begun.
BAT victory laoding....
Please, spell the word "laoding" correctly before the real game begins!
It still baffles me how the autocorrect of your phone could spare such error because mine warned me 3 times before I was able to upload it.

Could it be it warned you but you declined?
Indeed, you have "real games" ahead of you.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Solsix(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop crying
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by drlateef: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2022
PoliteActivist:

From UK sick bed?

You can jump into lagoon, nobody cares.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by SIONKPO1(m): 6:59am On Oct 02, 2022
This is anti-party activities by Magnus Abe,I believe SDP should just expel him
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by tinsel: 7:11am On Oct 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Where is their brooms grin
I don believe it grin
Where are you guys so daft? Listen to the video and hear him mentioning Tinubu. If you don't have data, tell me I will send one to you. After all, you guys were begging money like rag day boys and girls in yesterday obidient rally.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Enkidu70: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Brain-dead dogs and their zombie masters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by tinsel: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2022
drlateef:

You can jump into lagoon, nobody cares.
Pdp don expel Chimaraoke Nnamani?
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Benwallt(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:
Don't waste your vote. Vote wisely. Vote for Tinubu.
He who has ears let him hear
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by heniford2: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Abe that was campaiging for himself everything them go attach tinubu to it
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:

Video link

I can see Peter Obi's rally across Nigeria is giving you guys sleepless night, you guys now go to Internet search for video or photos to give yourselves false hope, imagine bringing out rally since February when Abe was still in APC grin grin you guys are really desperate grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Guber: Tension In Jos As Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Reps Bribe Scandals: Has OBJ been Vindicated? / The Zoo Called Nigeria (New Animal called Nnamdi Kanu on display in Cage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.