Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns (5847 Views)

Concerned Northerners Vow To Defend Tinubu’s Mandate / APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / APC Campaign: "We’ll Defend Tinubu’s Mandate By Every Means Necessary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by TUANKU(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
I always say this and i will continue to say this...

!gb*s in conjunctions with their Labour party apologist are amateur when it comes to politics. They think it is by rallies and dancing up and down. PDP havent had any rally, does that means they wont have one votes? Lol.

Politics is all about strategy, meeting key people that influence crowd, alliance with key stakeholders. Reason why a certain Tinubu is zero bothered about all the hate thrown at him, man doesnt even care. He travel, goes anywhere he loves. He knows it isnt about the 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' gbas-gbos type of campaign the childish obidients are exhibiting now.

Just few hours ago, he appointed Mai buni, governor of yobe and fmr apc chairman as special adviser... Yobe state have over 3m+ votes bigger than the whole south east and south west last voters turn out in 2019 when you add shettima bornu state with over 4m+ voters. This is politics! A massive 7m sure votes.

Not just constituting nuisance and hoping, i repeat hoping Miracle will happen. Election is not giving on a platter of emotional pity, numbers wins elections, grassroot mobilization which APC/PDP are engaging in that nobody is even hearing about it. Not where 100 people will gather and we will see over 2000 pictures, lot of tweets and posts... Lol.

It is Atiku i pity in all this, no wonder he is begging wike like a baby, he knows he need to savage south east and south south which obi yanked away from him from their joint votes. Man knows obi is nothing but a spoiler for him. He is just about sharing their joint votes into half. Tinubu have nothing to worry about, he isnt affected a bit.

Some will come here and tell me, Buhari is the reason why ApC won in 2015 and 2019, the same buhari that has been contesting since 2003, losing recklessly and he even cried on live tV? .. Lol. By the time you guys truly understand what structure and strategy politics means , it will be too late.

I repeat even if Tinubu lost due to his perceived bad personality and choice of Vp, APC will win the general election.

Kids needs to know it isnt about tinubu anymore, going against Tinubu is like going against 2 opponent. First you fight tinubu vast political influence which he have been building all his life for this moment alone, secondly.. You fight APC structure.

How can you defeat something as big as that??

Borno 4m votes , Yobe 3m votes...this idiot posted this big lie and 40+ fellow deluded idiots liked it without bothering to check or verify. What is the population of Yobe state? Even INEC cannot dish out these figures.
You lot are scared of OBI and right be scared. Even Lagos Tinubu won't win in a FAIR contest, more than half the population of Lagos are not even Yoruba go and verify this with the Lagos state bureau of statistics. Abe is battling for his governorship bid which is facing steady hiccups, Obi will win Rivers you can bet your papas left ball on that.
Ethnic bigots like you can go waste your vote on that fossil Tinubu who cares, he's going to end up like Awolowo and MKO as president in the heads of some Yoruba people only. Yaro banza!
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
[
It's obvious u don't have data
Massiveglory:
Fake news peddled are you high?
Which tinubu? Did u see any sign of broom there? Quit fake news!
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
TUANKU:

Borno 4m votes , Yobe 3m votes...this idiot posted this big lie and 40+ fellow deluded idiots liked it without bothering to check or verify. What is the population of Yobe state? Even INEC cannot dish out these figures.
You lot are scared of OBI and right be scared. Even Lagos Tinubu won't win in a FAIR contest, more than half the population of Lagos are not even Yoruba go and verify this with the Lagos state bureau of statistics. Abe is battling for his governorship bid which is facing steady hiccups, Obi will win Rivers you can bet your papas left ball on that.
Ethnic bigots like you can go waste your vote on that fossil Tinubu who cares, he's going to end up like Awolowo and MKO as president in the heads of some Yoruba people only. Yaro banza!

Source. Trust me bro lolz

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Massiveglory: 10:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Another fake news!! Bring out the post of the young man.
You are shameless and desperate .
Kewtt:

Don't kill yourself. Is it for Tinubu or not? You can't even respond.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Massiveglory: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Fake news peddlers find transformer to hug.
This is september not february .
Did broom finish in the market?
The pics below is what a rally is.
Pic 1 - warri delta state
Pic 2 - lagos state

TheNiceGuy:
[
It's obvious u don't have data

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by jumper524(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2022
Rivers state?? Common this ain't asiwaju stronghold but one of his weakest but yet he's pulling this up. We say Obi less that 30people crowd in Katsina State nah.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by emmamajesty: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2022
So my APC friends are still bringing old pictures just to console themselves after seeing Obi rallies yesterday
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 10:15am On Oct 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Another fake news!! Bring out the post of the young man.
You are shameless and desperate .

Buy data.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by emmamajesty: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Lie lie APC
Just see the date of this rally

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by paramakina202: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2022
tinsel:

Where are you guys so daft? Listen to the video and hear him mentioning Tinubu. If you don't have data, tell me I will send one to you. After all, you guys were begging money like rag day boys and girls in yesterday obidient rally.

Well I use unlimited Wifi data monthly sub.Btw,I still donbelivit.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
paramakina202:

Well I use unlimited Wifi data monthly sub.Btw,I still donbelivit.
Simple. You're without your mental acuity
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by paramakina202: 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
Kewtt:

Simple. You're without your mental acuity

You dey madt.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2022
paramakina202:

You dey madt.
So you know your situation
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Mrshocker(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Please off your mic sir!!! Let them waste some energy and resources for there candidate. We love the noise

lhordspy:

!gb*s in conjunctions with their Labour party apologist are amateur when it comes to politics. They think it is by rallies and dancing up and down. PDP havent had any rally, does that means they wont have one votes? Lol.

Politics is all about strategy, meeting key people that influence crowd, alliance with key stakeholders. Reason why a certain Tinubu is zero bothered about all the hate thrown at him, man doesnt even care. He travel, goes anywhere he loves. He knows it isnt about the 'Nzogbu Nzogbu' gbas-gbos type of campaign the childish obidients are exhibiting now.

Just few hours ago, he appointed Mai buni, governor of yobe and fmr apc chairman as special adviser... Yobe state have over 3m+ votes bigger than the whole south east and south west last voters turn out in 2019 when you add shettima bornu state with over 4m+ voters. This is politics! A massive 7m sure votes.

Not just constituting nuisance and hoping, i repeat hoping Miracle will happen. Election is not giving on a platter of emotional pity, numbers wins elections, grassroot mobilization which APC/PDP are engaging in that nobody is even hearing about it. Not where 100 people will gather and we will see over 2000 pictures, lot of tweets and posts... Lol.

It is Atiku i pity in all this, no wonder he is begging wike like a baby, he knows he need to savage south east and south south which obi yanked away from him from their joint votes. Man knows obi is nothing but a spoiler for him. He is just about sharing their joint votes into half. Tinubu have nothing to worry about, he isnt affected a bit.

Some will come here and tell me, Buhari is the reason why ApC won in 2015 and 2019, the same buhari that has been contesting since 2003, losing recklessly and he even cried on live tV? .. Lol. By the time you guys truly understand what structure and strategy politics means , it will be too late.

I repeat even if Tinubu lost due to his perceived bad personality and choice of Vp, APC will win the general election.

Kids needs to know it isnt about tinubu anymore, going against Tinubu is like going against 2 opponent. First you fight tinubu vast political influence which he have been building all his life for this moment alone, secondly.. You fight APC structure.

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by jumper524(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
Your lies have been boosted. This pictures was taking since February before APC primary.
aburo, where the date for your picture.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by ericuzor(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Kingozymandias:

These are photos from eslruy this year it's fake

https://www.nairaland.com/6974784/apc-members-hold-rally-tinubu
I know it
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Ezmans: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

but your tinubu & APC stratage did what in osun state his own backyard?
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Ezmans: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:

it's very shameful that tinubu & his evil APC cant win osun election both 2018 & 2022, he is only strategist of agbero in lagos only, he I'll be disgrace come 2023
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by FixNigeria2023: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
The earlier you understand it's not politics as usual the better for you...This is a New Nigeria...The people are the structure Now...same was said in Osun..then What happened?I think you're still living in Oblivion
lhordspy:

Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ezmans:
it's very shameful that tinubu & his evil APC cant win osun election both 2018 & 2022, he is only strategist of agbero in lagos only, he I'll be disgrace come 2023
Has your candidate ever won a state out of office?
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by trutht828: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kewtt:

As he loved cursing, so let it come to him; As he did not delight in blessing, so let it be far from him.

If you are sure that Tinubu didn't induce anyone with money, you won't see my comment as a curse; you will see it as a blessing.

If tinubu induced people with money, may your destiny be ruined.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by adekolaelect(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kewtt:
We are not moved by crowds without valid PVC....
you never start crying.......
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by DadaHammed: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kewtt:

You said it was for Tinubu? I can't hear..... Repeat that again

Dem burst your gbegiri propaganda, instead make you hide your agbero face and rotten teeth, you dey form agilima. Mugu! grin
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 2:10am On Oct 04, 2022
trutht828:

If you are sure that Tinubu didn't induce anyone with money, you won't see my comment as a curse; you will see it as a blessing.

If tinubu induced people with money, may your destiny be ruined.

Your destiny is ruined. You will never prosper. You will remember this encounter with deep regrets and may the angel of the God persecute you day and night. May your way be dark and slippery. May devourers consume your strength and prosperity. May you be confounded and clothed with shame and dishonour. Your enemies shall possess your gates. May your children be fatherless and motherless while begging for bread. May peace depart from you and angel of torment from the throne of God smite you the way Saul was driven insane. May your light grow dim in the middle of the day. May there be no one to render help to you and your generations. This and many more shall be your portion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

You messed with the wrong person. You will not finish this year well. As you have launched unprovoked curses.... May maggots strike you from within and without in the manner of Herod.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2022
DadaHammed:

Dem burst your gbegiri propaganda, instead make you hide your agbero face and rotten teeth, you dey form agilima. Mugu! grin
Oniranu.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
you never start crying.......
You will cry. Wail. But there will be none to comfort thee
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by trutht828: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2022
Kewtt:

Your destiny is ruined. You will never prosper. You will remember this encounter with deep regrets and may the angel of the God persecute you day and night. May your way be dark and slippery. May devourers consume your strength and prosperity. May you be confounded and clothed with shame and dishonour. Your enemies shall possess your gates. May your children be fatherless and motherless while begging for bread. May peace depart from you and angel of torment from the throne of God smite you the way Saul was driven insane. May your light grow dim in the middle of the day. May there be no one to render help to you and your generations. This and many more shall be your portion in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

You messed with the wrong person. You will not finish this year well. As you have launched unprovoked curses.... May maggots strike you from within and without in the manner of Herod.

Lolz. So, your conscience told you that Tinubu bribed people with money right? grin. If your conscience doesn't condemn you, you won't see my comment as a curse.

If tinubu induced people with money to attend rally, may you and your family be cursed forever.
Re: Tinubu's Mandate Rally In River's State.... Magnus Abe Grassroots campaigns by Kewtt: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2022
trutht828:

Lolz. So, your conscience told you that Tinubu bribed people with money right? grin. If your conscience doesn't condemn you, you won't see my comment as a curse.

If tinubu induced people with money to attend rally, may you and your family be cursed forever.
Kewtt:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Women In Nsukka Back Ugwuanyi For Senate, Drum Support For PDP / Kalu, Ogah, Udensi, Okwara Others Condemn Police Invasion Of ABN TV Studio / Bandits Storm Angwar Danko Community In Kaduna, Force Dozens Into Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.