Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,816 members, 7,918,631 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:01 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8137 Views)

Why Are Naija Oloshos Always So Dirty And Ugly / Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Jeferious: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You know this is a forum where people engage themselves and you are having such extreme opinion with those who don't agree with you.

Make your assertion and let others exude theirs, everyone mustn't toe in same bearing.

This life is simple if we all make it so.
Brother na me f##k up. I forget say all man no go wise for this life. There must always be foolish ones. I don comot body for the argument

1 Like

Re: . by Jeferious: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
christianjoy:
you are a real nigga sometimes to argue with people for here go drain you as if person get body pain.
Brother man I don comot body for dem. To each his own

1 Like

Re: . by pansophist(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

In this part of the world..relationships are mostly tramsactional.....women beleive sex is something they give you and not somethimg mutual contributed.....so they want u to show u deserve to be given sex by paying them enough...na u go give yourself brain...

Ive noticed walking up to women u dont know on the road and collecting their number makes her them see u as ATM....its because theres no attraction or likeness on their part....the meeting is not natural or spontaneous ...its something u technically forced to happen ..so they take advantage of it

good point.

A good way to weed yourself off if you aren't sure if she is into you is to refuse to collect her number and give her yours instead. If she is interested in knowing you, then the ball is in her court. By this action, you have made it clear that you are not worried about losing her, which is a hint about your self-esteem, and value. To make people stay, you must be content with losing them.

If she calls/chats you up, then follow up from there. But it's a good sign if the burden of initiation comes from her. If she doesn't call, then just accept that she is not into you, and glad not to waste your time on something that is futile. If she chats you up and started billing, then end it there, since it is possible that she may not be into you, but wants to recruit you as a member of her maga tribe.

So you see, I am emphasizing the actions and recourses available to you as a man, instead of whining and anger for women extorting money. A wise man control and reflects on his own actions, while a foolish man points his finger only. The destination is equally as important as the beginning. In fact, the beginning is more important than the destination since it comes first, and by starting well, you will end well.

Like a wise man once said, ''since men have learned to shoot without missing, the birds have learned to fly without perching''. So as the streets keep inventing new ways to extort, you must update your strategies to cope with the changing time. Always think in terms of dynamics, and realize that it takes two to play. Nobody can use you without your consent.

6 Likes

Re: . by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:

good point.

A good way to weed yourself off if you aren't sure if she is into you is to refuse to collect her number and give her yours instead. If she is interested in knowing you, then the ball is in her court. By this action, you have made it clear that you are not worried about losing her, which is a hint about your self-esteem, and value. To make people stay, you must be content with losing them.

If she calls/chats you up, then follow up from there. But it's a good sign if the burden of initiation comes from her. If she doesn't call, then just accept that she is not into you, and glad not to waste your time on something that is futile. If she chats you up and started billing, then end it there, since it is possible that she may not be into you, but wants to recruit you as a member of her maga tribe.

So you see, I am emphasizing the actions and recourses available to you as a man, instead of whining and anger for women extorting money. A wise man control and reflects on his own actions, while a foolish man points his finger only. The destination is equally as important as the beginning. In fact, the beginning is more important than the destination since it comes first, and by starting well, you will end well.

Like a wise man once said, ''since men have learned to shoot without missing, the birds have learned to fly without perching''. So as the streets keep inventing new ways to extort, you must update your strategies to cope with the changing time. Always think in terms of dynamics, and realize that it takes two to play. Nobody can use you without your consent.

recruit you as a member of her maga tribe.

1 Like

Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Untop fvck wey the OP wan fvck?

Person no one fvck you, you come dey vex. That woman her husband worships is because she's not had a mile of dicks in her, but OP wants to destroy someone's daughter and you're angry she doesn't want to be destroyed. Why?
jeromestarks:

She has 15 guys ...yen yen yen.. How much has she made from them?
How has her life become better?

They have guys but still beg like poverty striken child.

In my entire life, I have only met one girl who is not interested in many guys and in begging.

Guess what?
She got married and her husband worships her.

These beggers are seeing hell in marriages o.
You can not play guys and expect to have a blissful married life. Never!

1 Like

Re: . by jeromestarks: 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Untop fvck wey the OP wan fvck?

Person no one fvck you, you come dey vex. That woman her husband worships is because she's not had a mile of dicks in her, but OP wants to destroy someone's daughter and you're angry she doesn't want to be destroyed. Why?
She would have come out straight and beg him for money instead of trying you use his affection for her to manipulate him.

She knew he wanted sex. What's difficult in saying "please sir, I don't want to sleep with anyone but I really need you help. I am not interested in sex and I do not want to lead you on. Will you help?"

1 Like

Re: . by SerendipityHIGH: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jeferious:
That's the thing, but I think my folks are emotionally and psychologically dull. How do I stress myself starting a conversation with someone I don't know? On what valid ground?

Sincerely, I don't blame the ladies, because if someone of the opposite gender walks up to me and profess love and obsession, and unfortunately I don't feel the same way for that person....well I will really struggle with the temptation of taking undue advantage of that person. Because a person who goes about professing affection to strangers who isn't interested in such person, is subtly telling the other person that he/she wishes to be taken advantage of. That's just the plain truth

You sound dull oga and lack game.

No big deal in approaching women randomly.

You obviously haven't had lots of them
Re: . by spencekat(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

As for women feeling entitled,[/b] it still the fault of your fellow men[b].

•You sing about them all the time.
•You gawk at them openly.
•There is this desperation in most men eyes women can identify and leverage.
•A multitude of you are ready to spend your last dime just to slide in.
•Most marry us and believe they are to completely take care of them like they’re children.
•Most women with money are lonely because they have the same characteristics as men, they do what they want and most men would prefer a girl that is less smart and more needy so they can feel like a protector.

I’m smart, beautiful, self made. Most guys that approach me have nothing to offer me unless they work on themselves. I see these guys going after airheads all the time and ignoring me because I DO WHAT I WANT. Not what you feel is best for me.

Men love broke women because they can control them and you know it. Any other thing contrary to that is a huge lie. So you see why these women feel entitled?

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.
True

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
The girl you meet for the first time is already asking you for money, this is a big societal problem.

I met this young lady inside the bank, I talked to her and asked for her phone number which she gave me.

When I got home, I called her and asked when we could see and she was like "see ke

The following day she started telling me she was not okay, that she was sick and she didn't have money to buy drugs, but I told her bluntly that I can't be played that way, that I mean business with her if she's serious.

I ask this girl to come to my house which she refused, but that doesn't bother me

Days after I called again and she gave me a location where she will meet me, I agreed, but she went further and suggested that we go to chicken republic in her choosen area.

That was how I deleted her number.

Another story

I've been talking to this girl since December last year, we met on Facebook, she was in Abuja then.

We even attended the same school and we were both having some issues then, so I asked her to help me out because I was far away and working as well and she was closer to school.

Sincerely she did tried her best even though it didn't work out for me, but the stupid male lecturer addressed her own issue.

That day she asked me to transfer small money to give the man which I did.

Weeks after we became very close and she started telling me all her plans and asked for my advise, she later said she was broke that day and had nothing to eat so I sent her 2k even though she didn't ask me. She thanked me.

After that period she went incommunicado for months and reappear just last month, she now told me that she was coming to Lagos for job interview and that we might see this time, I said no problem.

Two days later she said she was in Lagos and wasn't too bouyant, she asked me for 1500 naira and I sent her 2k, she said she would see me the following day before going back to Abuja.

The following day,she sent me a voice message on WhatsApp saying she can't come to my house, that I should wait for her at a road junction where we can see, and that I should arrange a bus for her to take off after seeing me.

I politely advised her to go straight to her destination without stopping to see me and wished her safe trip, that was the end of it, she was surprised, but I kept my respect.

Sex is the cheapest thing in town today, i don't know why some ladies keep playing games, saying they can't come to a guy's house.

The wahala of getting a naija girl to come to your house and the money you will spend isn't worth it. I will send the money to my mum instead

Happy Sunday.

naija women are not torning to begggar sir....its u that dont have moiney!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: . by Msmither: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
You’re blind to the countless men on the streets begging random people these days? Countless men beg me on the road for 100 naira everyday. Several of my male friends always ask me for cash. Most rich young boys got rich by begging and deceiving white women. I’m sure countless boys harass you too for cash on the road but you’re so excited to bash women you are completely blind to them.

Seems I will open a counter thread asking why men are always begging me for money on the road. Even where I buy my smoke, it is not any different. Some will even have the audacity to ask me to do transfer for them.

We have have the highest amount of poor people in the world and this still surprises you? You are a complete joke of a man.

Grow up.

Nigerian men, grow up. If women start to bash you for these things too, Na Una go vex pass.

Like 3 people don bill me today. E get one wey be adult that's calling me sir, I told him to stop but he no gree, always begging for money. I gave him the last time he asked and blocked his number afterwards.

The thing reach everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: . by Jeferious: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

You sound dull oga and lack game.

No big deal in approaching women randomly.

You obviously haven't had lots of them
No big deal in approaching random babe? grin Why una come dey complain about random billing?

Umu anuohia cheesy

3 Likes

Re: . by SerendipityHIGH: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jeferious:
No big deal in approaching random babe? grin Why una come dey complain about random billing?

Umu anuohia cheesy
You are still wet behind the ears and obviously with low esteem and testesterone.

You can't even try it because you lack game and confidence.
Re: . by Gadalo1990: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
You knew deep down that those girls are not attracted to you for anything except what you have. I remember posting my boyfriend for the first time as a young adult, my mother went batshit on me.

She said verbatim ‘Don’t you know other men won’t want to do anything for you if you tell them you have a man in your life’? Meaning? Men are just pockets to women. Literally.

Watch carefully, thern display when they love you. Identify them, recognize them and no woman will ever be able to deceive you again.

Also try not to approach women you meet randomly. If you see a very pretty girl that you like on the road, completely ignore her because that girl will never be for anything other than your pockets. Watch for the dressing of a woman, go after the decently dressed.

Go for more natural setting like beaches and a bar and let them come to you. Don’t approach women you don’t know. You are just a treasure chest.
How can u tell thoze dat like u genuinely?
Re: . by Fadafada231(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
This thread go sweet sha grin

Hahaha una go use ppl try new restaurant got me

1 Like

Re: . by Mercury12(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Yet if you are able to Bleep her just like that you will come online to call them cheap.

That’s why good things don’t happen to you Nigerians.

Once you get a good thing easily, you will come online and abuse and Bragg about it. Even label all ladies as loose.

I’m very happy Nigerian ladies are treating you like this.

Let them press your necks very well.

She probably has 15 guys in her DM asking her to come to their house. So don’t worry, she won’t remember you next day.
lol
Re: . by Joshchi19(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
I don't abet such parasitic relationship but Why do you want the girls to come to your house? Be sincere.. smiley
Re: . by toujurs: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Jeferious post=117202580][/quote]You think everything is about sex. You can build business relationship too, if it's only sex that is in your head. angry
Re: . by purples25(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Don't complain about morality while wanting free sex.
Don't talk of women being loose while encouraging free flowing fornication.

If you want a person who will be worth your investment, worth the forming to also give you free sex all around the clock, why not get a wife.

How can you complain of loose women, when you yourself contribute to that problem by wanting women to give themselves to you without any boundaries. If prostitutes make you pay for sex, then aren't women who give you free sex going to be looking lower than them? By the way, if you have a daughter, you can encourage her to do love with men in such a way that the men will not prove their worth or give money... Tell her to give her pussy for free nah...so that STILL the SAME MEN will turn around and call her cheerful giver. As na groundnut or leaf you take raise her and the other females you want free pussy from.

You guys really don't know what you want.
You want all girls to give you free pussy. None should ask for money. Meanwhile you are not going to marry them. What is now their gain? Nothing.

Ok, tomorrow you will still come and say they are all easily used for no money at all or for indomie.... Cuz they let you get it cheap.

What's wrong with una gan? When your d is up you want all girls to be cheerful hoes. When you want to get married it's time to have fun bashing all the ladies you smashed, then go for the 1% that miraculously escaped when your d was looking for whom to devour.

Na wa o.

3 Likes

Re: . by toujurs: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Joshchi19:
I don't abet such parasitic relationship but Why do you want the girls to come to your house? Be sincere.. smiley
every thing isn't about sex, i don't know where you guys meet all these broke girls, i understand that most girls live fake life, claiming independent while within they know they don't have shi shi. There are still hardworking ladies out there, earning well. I don't know if it's sales girls and bartenders you guys go after.
Re: . by purples25(f): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
As for me, I'm beginning to believe that you guys say what suits your divk.

When it itches you you complain about girls not being cheap enough, giving you sex for free with no morals.

When dikky is under control or you want to marry, you start classifying those same girls, how they slept with you for nothing, or they slept with you for indomie.

3 Likes

Re: . by toujurs: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
purples25:
Don't complain about morality while wanting free sex.
Don't talk of women being loose while encouraging free flowing fornication.

If you want a person who will be worth your investment, worth the forming to also give you free sex all around the clock, why not get a wife.

How can you complain of loose women, when you yourself contribute to that problem by wanting women to give themselves to you without any boundaries. If prostitutes make you pay for sex, then aren't women who give you free sex going to be looking lower than them? By the way, if you have a daughter, you can encourage her to do love with men in such a way that the men will not prove their worth or give money... Tell her to give her pussy for free nah...so that STILL the SAME MEN will turn around and call her cheerful giver. As na groundnut or leaf you take raise her and the other females you want free pussy from.

You guys really don't know what you want.
You want all girls to give you free pussy. None should ask for money. Meanwhile you are not going to marry them. What is now their gain? Nothing.

Ok, tomorrow you will still come and say they are all easily used for no money at all or for indomie.... Cuz they let you get it cheap.

What's wrong with una gan? When your d is up you want all girls to be cheerful hoes. When you want to get married it's time to have fun bashing all the ladies you smashed, then go for the 1% that miraculously escaped when your d was looking for whom to devour.

Na wa o.
You are getting it wrong, tbh. It's the ladies that starts the begging.

Most guys don't want to answer "mumu" anymore, so once the babe starts requesting for favour, the guy starts demanding for sex.

The problem is most girls don't have standard, it's the highest bidder they date, and not who is actually sincere, currently now, it's very easy to decieve ladies, to get in-between her thighs. If you own a good apartment and a good car. i mean a typical lady, not the valued women o! Who knows what they want, earn and pay for their bills independently.

When you are not hungry, trust me, no body can treat you, as hungry. Why should the guy ask for the lady advice in serious family matter, a lady he feeds, or rather he set up a business for. A degree holder for crying out loud. It is okay for a man to support your business, but requesting for a full funding, my dear she is a liability, so she expects the man to fully fund caring for the kids, life, pay rent, pay for his shop rent, both feeding, housing and clothing the family and still give his wife funds to set up a personal business, like seriously. A degree holder. Because i know one, in this situation, someone her dad worked hard to train her in school, she currently doesn't have a job, a full time house wife. Haba sad

1 Like

Re: . by purples25(f): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
toujurs:
You are getting it wrong, tbh. It's the ladies that starts the begging.

Most guys don't want to answer "mumu" anymore, so once the babe starts requesting for favour, the guy starts demanding for sex.

The problem is most girls don't have standard, it's the highest bidder they date, and not who is actually sincere, currently now, it's very easy to decieve a ladies, to get in-between her thighs. Of you own a good apartment and a god car. i mean a typical lady, not the valued women o! Who knows what they want, earn and pay for their bills independently.

When you are not hungry, trust me, no body can treat you, as hungry.

Okay, but if a woman is morally bankrupt, that is no excuse to go ahead and use her. Guys need to be strong too. Hold your money and your divk. It's not by force.

Let's try and rate it that, no excuse will stand for anyone for doing what you know is wrong on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: . by Regex: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:

good point.

That saying is: Since the bird has learned to fly without perching, the hunter has learned to shoot without aiming.

I know say you sabi am, but turned it to fit what you are saying.

Wise!
Re: . by ocloud(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
I’m smart, beautiful, self made. Most guys that approach me have nothing to offer me unless they work on themselves. I see these guys going after airheads all the time and ignoring me because I DO WHAT I WANT. Not what you feel is best for me.

You see the reason you are still single and would probably remain single for the rest of your life if you don't let it sink into your brain that African women who desires to settle dont DO WHAT THEY WANT.

Rubbish!
Re: . by toujurs: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
purples25:

Okay, but if a woman is morally bankrupt, that is no excuse to go ahead and use her. Guys need to be strong too. Hold your money and your divk. It's not by force.
The lady is in a better position, to set this standards, but why do you think guys now have this mentality about if a guy doesn't have money he shouldn't get into a relationship, now guys see women as a fun tool. No love. Once a guy makes money, he would want to Bleep all the fine girls in his town and beyond.

Our women should do better, if you go to the u.k, everybody is working both the women. They don't rely on their husband. Definitely the man has the responsibility to provide for the family. But she assists. If you take a u.k lady out on a date, all she cares most about is your love,care, or flowers, but im Nigeria, flowers are not accepted o! It's money that is used to replace the petal. Isn't that insanity. angry..

You will see a lady, married from a broke family, pressuring her husband to become rich. Because her friends luckily got married to a rich man

2 Likes

Re: . by Jeferious: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
SerendipityHIGH:

You are still wet behind the ears and obviously with low esteem and testesterone.

You can't even try it because you lack game and confidence.
You dey behind your phone screen dey cap nonsense. Abeg getat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by ocloud(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
Begging is begging no matter how you twist it.

As for women feeling entitled, it still the fault of your fellow men.

•You sing about them all the time.
•You gawk at them openly.
•There is this desperation in most men eyes women can identify and leverage.
•A multitude of you are ready to spend your last dime just to slide in.
•Most marry us and believe they are to completely take care of them like they’re children.
•Most women with money are lonely because they have the same characteristics as men, they do what they want and most men would prefer a girl that is less smart and more needy so they can feel like a protector.

Men love broke women because they can control them and you know it. Any other thing contrary to that is a huge lie. So you see why these women feel entitled?

African Men should build self respect and stop drooling at every ass and breast they see and women will sit up. White men are busy with their brains and not their dicks, that’s why their women had to sit up.

You see the reason you are still single and would probably remain single for the rest of your life if you don't let it sink into your brain that African women who desires to settle DON'T DO WHAT THEY WANT.

Rubbish!
Re: . by Crampyblood(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
Whichever way you want to look at it, women live their lives at the expense of men.. now the question is; is it going to be at your expense?

1 Like

Re: . by Jeferious: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
toujurs:
You think everything is about sex. You can build business relationship too, if it's only sex that is in your head. angry
Build wetin? grin With a total stranger that you don't even know if she's working, let alone if she's in the same line of business with you. Tell this sh!+ to the birds grin grin.

Abeg no dey quote me. Dog wey wan loss no dey hear hunter whistle. Do what you wish

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Maysdevices:
You knew deep down that those girls are not attracted to you for anything except what you have. I remember posting my boyfriend for the first time as a young adult, my mother went batshit on me.

She said verbatim ‘Don’t you know other men won’t want to do anything for you if you tell them you have a man in your life’? Meaning? Men are just pockets to women. Literally.

Watch carefully, there are characteristics women display when they love you. Identify them, recognize them and no woman will ever be able to deceive you again.

Also try not to approach women you meet randomly. If you see a very pretty girl that you like on the road, completely ignore her because that girl will never be for anything other than your pockets. Watch for the dressing of a woman, go after the decently dressed.

Go for more natural setting like beaches and a bar and let them come to you. Don’t approach women you don’t know. You are just a treasure chest.
Can you list some of the characteristics women display?
Re: . by davillian(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
Make stranger come your house so u can use her for ritual lol.
You know everything that is happening in the country and You think someone that barely knows you to come to your house .
Wetin de d house.....
I don't ask any lady to come visit me at my house
I make them push the question themselves....
The best You can do is to visit her 2wice at her area.....
Only when you guys have something already before she can come to your house ....
I've got girls visited from kd , pH, abj, ib visit me in Lagos and stay for a week...
Play your card well to the extent were she would say when would I even see you self...
All girls that travelled to see dint ask for TP I only paid TP back for them some accepted some rejected ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by davillian(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
STARGREEN:
Even the working class is not left out occasionally... the same or similar characteristics.

Meanwhile see how their kind is viewing your post...
Those girls you mentioned
Won't demand a penny from me and I would smash them clean...
If you don't know how they play your card they will see you as mugu....
If you in same area you do the first 2 visit and make sure she becomes your gf after couple of weeks with communication you can even talk to her sis or bro that period so she feels comfortable and free with you before you ask her to come visit you at home....
On those in other state know her , know her friends video calls start a relationship from phone and be doing bf and gf .
She would start inviting you to come see her form busy until she push the card of coming to see you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

+18: My Pre-wedding Pictures — To Be Deleted Soon / Do I Go For This Lady Who Already Has A Kid? Your Thoughts... / I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.