Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8249 Views)

Why Are Naija Oloshos Always So Dirty And Ugly / Why Is It That Most Naija Ladies Don't Appreciate Their Boyfriends(Pics) / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by greatfucker: 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2022
Rayban25:

My dear I read..and so did others...your comparison dosent make sense...I dont hate women...its women like you that cant think deeply before commenting that i detest...and lol...I just checked your profile...you have no beauty and no brains my dear dont even flatter yourself

she resemble giraffe
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2022
toujurs:
You are getting it wrong, tbh. It's the ladies that starts the begging.

Most guys don't want to answer "mumu" anymore, so once the babe starts requesting for favour, the guy starts demanding for sex.

The problem is most girls don't have standard, it's the highest bidder they date, and not who is actually sincere, currently now, it's very easy to decieve ladies, to get in-between her thighs. If you own a good apartment and a good car. i mean a typical lady, not the valued women o! Who knows what they want, earn and pay for their bills independently.

When you are not hungry, trust me, no body can treat you, as hungry. Why should the guy ask for the lady advice in serious family matter, a lady he feeds, or rather he set up a business for. A degree holder for crying out loud. It is okay for a man to support your business, but requesting for a full funding, my dear she is a liability, so she expects the man to fully fund caring for the kids, life, pay rent, pay for his shop rent, both feeding, housing and clothing the family and still give his wife funds to set up a personal business, like seriously. A degree holder. Because i know one, in this situation, someone her dad worked hard to train her in school, she currently doesn't have a job, a full time house wife. Haba sad

angry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2022
purples25:
Don't complain about morality while wanting free sex.
Don't talk of women being loose while encouraging free flowing fornication.

If you want a person who will be worth your investment, worth the forming to also give you free sex all around the clock, why not get a wife.

How can you complain of loose women, when you yourself contribute to that problem by wanting women to give themselves to you without any boundaries. If prostitutes make you pay for sex, then aren't women who give you free sex going to be looking lower than them? By the way, if you have a daughter, you can encourage her to do love with men in such a way that the men will not prove their worth or give money... Tell her to give her pussy for free nah...so that STILL the SAME MEN will turn around and call her cheerful giver. As na groundnut or leaf you take raise her and the other females you want free pussy from.

You guys really don't know what you want.
You want all girls to give you free pussy. None should ask for money. Meanwhile you are not going to marry them. What is now their gain? Nothing.

Ok, tomorrow you will still come and say they are all easily used for no money at all or for indomie.... Cuz they let you get it cheap.

What's wrong with una gan? When your d is up you want all girls to be cheerful hoes. When you want to get married it's time to have fun bashing all the ladies you smashed, then go for the 1% that miraculously escaped when your d was looking for whom to devour.

Na wa o.

angry
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2022
toujurs:
You are getting it wrong, tbh. It's the ladies that starts the begging.

Most guys don't want to answer "mumu" anymore, so once the babe starts requesting for favour, the guy starts demanding for sex.

The problem is most girls don't have standard, it's the highest bidder they date, and not who is actually sincere, currently now, it's very easy to decieve ladies, to get in-between her thighs. If you own a good apartment and a good car. i mean a typical lady, not the valued women o! Who knows what they want, earn and pay for their bills independently.

When you are not hungry, trust me, no body can treat you, as hungry. Why should the guy ask for the lady advice in serious family matter, a lady he feeds, or rather he set up a business for. A degree holder for crying out loud. It is okay for a man to support your business, but requesting for a full funding, my dear she is a liability, so she expects the man to fully fund caring for the kids, life, pay rent, pay for his shop rent, both feeding, housing and clothing the family and still give his wife funds to set up a personal business, like seriously. A degree holder. Because i know one, in this situation, someone her dad worked hard to train her in school, she currently doesn't have a job, a full time house wife. Haba sad

bro was the deal with u & my woman Purples25?....are u fokkkin her or u juss friend sir? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Tegabadguy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Fineman2:
The girl you meet for the first time is already asking you for money, this is a big societal problem.

I met this young lady inside the bank, I talked to her and asked for her phone number which she gave me.

When I got home, I called her and asked when we could see and she was like "see ke

The following day she started telling me she was not okay, that she was sick and she didn't have money to buy drugs, but I told her bluntly that I can't be played that way, that I mean business with her if she's serious.

I ask this girl to come to my house which she refused, but that doesn't bother me

Days after I called again and she gave me a location where she will meet me, I agreed, but she went further and suggested that we go to chicken republic in her choosen area.

That was how I deleted her number.

Another story

I've been talking to this girl since December last year, we met on Facebook, she was in Abuja then.

We even attended the same school and we were both having some issues then, so I asked her to help me out because I was far away and working as well and she was closer to school.

Sincerely she did tried her best even though it didn't work out for me, but the stupid male lecturer addressed her own issue.

That day she asked me to transfer small money to give the man which I did.

Weeks after we became very close and she started telling me all her plans and asked for my advise, she later said she was broke that day and had nothing to eat so I sent her 2k even though she didn't ask me. She thanked me.

After that period she went incommunicado for months and reappear just last month, she now told me that she was coming to Lagos for job interview and that we might see this time, I said no problem.

Two days later she said she was in Lagos and wasn't too bouyant, she asked me for 1500 naira and I sent her 2k, she said she would see me the following day before going back to Abuja.

The following day,she sent me a voice message on WhatsApp saying she can't come to my house, that I should wait for her at a road junction where we can see, and that I should arrange a bus for her to take off after seeing me.

I politely advised her to go straight to her destination without stopping to see me and wished her safe trip, that was the end of it, she was surprised, but I kept my respect.

Sex is the cheapest thing in town today, i don't know why some ladies keep playing games, saying they can't come to a guy's house.

The wahala of getting a naija girl to come to your house and the money you will spend isn't worth it. I will send the money to my mum instead

Happy Sunday.

Mynd44
nlfpmod
nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Are Deceitful! / You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. / Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Shares Simi-nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.