Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park (41839 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jaephoenix(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2022
Angelfrost:

Are you done ranting??!

Is there any further need to vent your life frustrations?!!

If no, then happy Sunday!!! cool
Typical theist!
Challenge him to prove himself and watch him resort to insults. Its so predictable from you guys grin

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Christianity na pagan Islam na pagan.... Almighty knows his own. YamaYama religion. All of dem

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
jaephoenix:

Typical theist!
Challenge him to prove himself and watch him resort to insults. Its so predictable from you guys grin

Actually, I insulted no one!

If you were not biased, you would have clearly seen he started and continued insulting and ranting like a rabid dog.

If you wish to do the same, then go ahead... But, do it to another moniker. I have better things to do with my 'Theist' time! cool

Thank you and have a good one!
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by OfficialAPCNig: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Tell your god whom you claim exists, is everywhere and knows all things to tell you my location. I'm sure something social engineering can accomplish with little difficulty shouldn't be so hard for your god to do
Is it that you don't believe in the existence of supernatural being or you just don't believe in the Christian and Moslem God.

I am curious to know please
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by sickitatedatyou: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
You need to be taken to the psyh ward.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Is it that you don't believe in the existence of supernatural being or you just don't believe in the Christian and Moslem God.

I am curious to know please

I'm undecided about supernatural but I lean towards it not existing at all
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by OfficialAPCNig: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I'm undecided about supernatural but I lean towards it not existing at all
This is serious.

By this admission, does it mean you believe our deities, let me say, Igbo deities, are powerless or don't exist.

I am curious to know. Awaiting your reply please.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Antai123(m): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
This whole story is a pointer to the fact that Jesus and everything writen about him and the earth is very real.
Please Get closer to God, I trust God to be fully his, and to live for him. Thanks.
jesusjnr2020:
What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park

This happened not long after I had returned from the 40-day turned 9 days dry fast I embarked on in the "wilderness", which I shared here early last year, as that gave me the audacity I needed to begin to live the life of the Spirit here on Earth and to boldly preach the Gospel of Christ on the streets of the FCT.

https://www.nairaland.com/6443340/what-happened-me-when-attempted

https://www.nairaland.com/6203578/day-faced-police-brutality-preaching/2#95312849

On this particular day, I had come out in the morning as usual and began preaching. In the course of my preaching, i entered into a bus park, and continued to preach at top of my voice (I don't think I had gotten a megaphone yet), "REPENT, AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS" or whatever I was saying at the time.

I was in full flow, but as i was preaching, I began to hear a voice screaming, "where is he?" "where hin dey?"

I wasn't sure about what was happening, but as I continued to preach, the voice continued to ask loudly, "where hin dey?" It now become clearer that it was Jesus who I was preaching about that the voice was asking me about, so I sought to know where the voice was coming from and the person behind the voice.

I later saw it was a man who sat by the window of a parked empty bus that was asking the question, so I went towards him to seek what he was about and also to use the opportunity to preach to him.

It was only after i had gotten into the bus he was and sat beside him that I got to realize what the man was about and that he wasn't really seeking for any answers but actually an occultist who appeared troubled by my preaching of the Gospel of Christ in the bus park.

He told me that he was just coming from a midnight meeting (12am - 4am) held atop Zuma rock, located in Suleja, Niger State. He said that he'd not yet had sleep, that I should be able to see it in his eyes.

He also said he knew me, that I could see the way he looked at me while he was entering into the park, and I could remember seeing him passing by and looking at me while entering into the park, but I thought it was just because I was preaching.

He then went on to mention some characters in the Bible using them as reference to what he knew about me. He said that I was strong like Samson and wise like King Solomon.

He said that I should leave what I was doing and join them, that I would become rich. He told me about some of his riches.

He also told me that most of the richest and popular church leaders were part of their group and mentioned some of their names to further entice me.

However while he was yet trying to convince me to join them, something happened that struck me.

As i was trying to show him something in the Bible I was holding while preaching to him, and consequently moved it closer towards him and where he was, I noticed that the guy suddenly dodged and took cover as if I had just pointed a gun or wielded a knife at him.

Lol! I didn't see that coming at all. The way he panicked.

This was still the same guy who's trying to persuade me to join the occult, yet he couldn't even succeed in hiding his phobia for what I had from me. He even made it more glaring, to confirm that it was indeed more powerful and stronger than whatever he or his group had or could muster.

So why would I want to leave what I had for something clearly worse or much less, just because of riches or whatever he was offering in exchange for it?

So that with the so-called riches or whatever he had to offer, I would now start living in fear of those like me as he was?

If anything, he ended convincing me and giving a powerful reason never to join the occult, because he hence proved that POWER pass power, and that GREATER is HE that is in me than he that's in any occultist.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Charisma01: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
What are the names of the pastors and G.O's the man mentioned?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Ogbastan080645(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
The word is alive and active once dropped never went back to God without achieving it purpose many are called but few were chosen of cos some people will laugh it off some will say all kinds of things probably they have not encountered God or they have being in spiritual difficulty that warranted spiritual solution or that they belong to the devil so anytime they come across this type of thread they struggle to make it mild less serious just to take peoples attention away from it so that those people who are yet to choose the god they would serve will never think towards the right path and never choose Jesus some are just looking for money the devil cannot even have time to attend to them in order to entice them cos they are already his may word we have had not be a judgment against us but life amen

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

This is serious.

By this admission, does it mean you believe our deities, let me say, Igbo deities, are powerless or don't exist.

I don't believe they exist
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Passionate888: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
You met a mad man
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jaephoenix(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

This is serious.

I don't believe in any supernatural. That translates to no belief in any god, devil, demon, Allah, Yahweh, juju etc. Is it too hard for y'all to understand?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Streetgent: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Inspired by this
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by OfficialAPCNig: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

I don't believe they exist
shocked

I respect your belief, but please avoid anything that'll make people petition you in any of those deities.

They exist.

If you want to be adventurous and have some money to burn, I can direct you to where you can go in the East and experience these beings personally.

If supernatural powers don't exist, who created the world.

Don't tell me big bang.

The atom that caused the big bang, how did they came about?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by OfficialAPCNig: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
jaephoenix:

I don't believe in any supernatural. That translates to no belief in any god, devil, demon, Allah, Yahweh, juju etc. Is it too hard for y'all to understand?
What makes you think juju does not exist. I am curious to know your thoughts
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Yankee101: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2022
Jesus Saves
He is Power
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Emperordynasty: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
I
hopefulLandlord:

Tell your god whom you claim exists, is everywhere and knows all things to tell you my location. I'm sure something social engineering can accomplish with little difficulty shouldn't be so hard for your god to do
you should shut up already
Because you know Christians are peaceful that’s why you insult and speak against The faith any chance you get

You claim you don’t belive in God generally but the brunt of your anger is only on Christianity
Oga , Christians are just half the population of Nigerians o
Why not also talk down on Islam or African traditional religion aren’t they worshiping a God that doesn’t exist too
Typical Nigerian atheist , dumb wannabes that want to act like they no anything when all they want is an excuse to live immoral lives without consequences
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Emperordynasty: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

How many christians boldly go after Muslims on non-anonymous forums? Answer that question first and let's know if you are not a hypocrite.

You that your Bible tells you that your god will deliver you from evil and miraculously save you and that you should be as bold as a lion, you haven't challenged Muslims openly. It is atheists that don't believe in miracles or any god saving them that you want to start challenging Muslims openly? You see why I called you a clown. That is not logic. You are just mocking yourself because it's proof you don't believe in your own god to save you.

The problem with most of you religious people is that you aren't capable of deep thought. The moment someone says he doesn't believe in juju and wants to see proof you will tell him to go and look for a physical fight or insult some juju man instead of just showing him proof of the juju without harming anyone. As if putting onesself in harm's way is the only way to prove something or justify it. You guys are funny. More like clowns. But still funny.
Is it cHristtians that now give your direction on how to act
I thought you guys are higher in thought why wait for Christians to act before you act
You are just nothing but dumb wannnabes
You don’t even understand the evolution and scientific claims on existences that you claim to belive

You are just hateful, and insult I’ve because you know Christian are peacloving

But no matter how miserable your life is or shall became it’s nit the fault of Christians so
Enough of your constant abuse of a peaceful people

If country tire you go and attack Muslims too they to are worshippers of their Own Allah , less see if you
Will have the guts of the head to return home with So go and attack them and stop disturbing christians
Bloody cowards
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by northbird: 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
him be jaguda

Confirm one grin
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by occfx: 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
sonmvayina:

Vibrations...

Consciousness.....

Thats the problem, language barrier. Check the dictionary image below.

Bible calls it spirit, and in everything there is negative and positive. The negative is called demon and the positive is called angel. Islam will likely call it another thing, Eckanker call it vibration, Buddhist will call it another thing. Igbo people call it Mmo, science call it consciousness. Don't let the devil trick you with languages, we are saying the same thing.

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by ukeeddy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
HALLELUJAH. JESUS RAINS FOR EVER
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by sonmvayina(m): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
ukeeddy:
HALLELUJAH. JESUS RAINS FOR EVER

I know he RAIANS...
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Is it cHristtians that now give your direction on how to act
I thought you guys are higher in thought why wait for Christians to act before you act
You are just nothing but dumb wannnabes
You don’t even understand the evolution and scientific claims on existences that you claim to belive

You are just hateful, and insult I’ve because you know Christian are peacloving

But no matter how miserable your life is or shall became it’s nit the fault of Christians so
Enough of your constant abuse of a peaceful people

If country tire you go and attack Muslims too they to are worshippers of their Own Allah , less see if you
Will have the guts of the head to return home with So go and attack them and stop disturbing christians
Bloody cowards

Another empty-headed king of morons regurgitating the same old dumb nonsense. These fools are quick to assume that anyone that calls out their bullshit must be frustrated. That says a lot about you. You are so much of an embodiment of frustration that you are seeing it everywhere cheesy cheesy.

Logic is obviously not your friend and you lack as much of it as you lack intelligence. If you weren't mentally handicapped you would have realized that in no where was it suggested that christians direction should be followed. How you arrived at that conclusion only shows the rot in your brain.

Atheists or any non-religious person here have never claimed they can go and attack Muslims openly or that they have the stubbornness to dare death. We are not morons like you. It is you idiots always asking us to attack them openly. Yet you haven't not done so yourselves. Your pastors will never try it. You never will. Yet you claim your god does miracles and raise the dead and save people from lion. You never try to endanger yourself despite all your supernatural claims but you are always quick to ask others who don't believe in any saving power anywhere to do so. Dumb hypocrites

You too if Dem born you well attack Muslims and let's see if your impotent god will save you. It's only online you can attack Muslims but you don't want others to attack you online too. Idiotic worm cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Testimony1988(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
He should know that his riches won't last and nothing comes free from the devil.

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jaephoenix(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

What makes you think juju does not exist. I am curious to know your thoughts
1. If it does exist, many African countries wouldn't have been subdued and defeated by the whiteman who used only muskets(ancient guns). Despite the sheer number of those African armies and their witch doctors, the relatively fewer Whitemen invaded, killed and captured them, including the juju carvings. To those our ancestors those carvings were our gods and possessed great powers. To the white man, it was some good sculpture with nice designs. So those 'great and powerful' juju were carted away in dirty stinky cartons grin So much for powerful voodoo. Same scenario repeated itself in many African and African originated countries like Nigeria, South Africa, Haiti etc. Your Benin bronze head that was carved and revered by the ancient Edo Kingdom(revered til now to be the headquarters of witchcraft in Nigeria grin) were amongst artifacts stolen
2. If actually they exist, their owners would have been filthy rich. I mean all they have to do is teleport to CBN or many bank vaults, steal the money and get out. But nothing of such happens
3. James Randi, an ex-magician set up a challenge for any supernatural practitioner including pastors, shamans, psychics etc. Show us your power and cart away 1mil usd. Simple. Til he died, nobody showed up. Upon living in the US which is the hotbed of Pentecostal miracle workers, none dared come forward. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
There was a similar challenge by a Nigerian atheist for 2m naira on Twitter but nobody showed up. Instead people were telling him to go to hinterlands. But its a challenge, he doesn't need to go anywhere. People go to shows like Nigeria got Talents etc and showcase what they got, the show doesn't go around looking for artistes or gymnasts. Even at that, the young man visited such hinterlands but came up empty. The problem about going to those juju priest shrines is that those venues are rigged out to perform the 'magic'
4. If you notice, with the ubiquity of cameras , yet no video exists of any pastor healing amputees. Nope. All you see are healed sickle cell, infertility etc, stuff we can't verify. Amputees are on the streets, with many of them in orthopedic hospitals in Igbobi, Enugu etc
5. I have had 2 personal challenges with dudes here who claim to have supernatural powers. One said he heals the sick and a pastor, RoyalDiadems. Turns out he's a fake. He even threatened me with madness. I begged him to go ahead. Til now he disappeared and hasnt replied any of my prompts. Another is a supposed juju priest. I told him to make me mad or curse me. Same outcome, fake
So bro, no, I don't believe in those nonsense. But if you got proof, do let me know grin

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jaephoenix(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Emperordynasty:
I you should shut up already
Because you know Christians are peaceful that’s why you insult and speak against The faith any chance you get

You claim you don’t belive in God generally but the brunt of your anger is only on Christianity
Oga , Christians are just half the population of Nigerians o
Why not also talk down on Islam or African traditional religion aren’t they worshiping a God that doesn’t exist too
Typical Nigerian atheist , dumb wannabes that want to act like they no anything when all they want is an excuse to live immoral lives without consequences
Atheists attack Muslims online too. I do. But christians are much more vociferous and raucous and always attract our attentions. Also most of us are ex-christians, so naturally we debate with christians since we know their Holy book too and can quote it also. If we encounter Muslims, we give them the same treatment
So don't think you're special bro grin
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Emperordynasty: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Buliwyf:

Another empty-headed king of morons regurgitating the same old dumb nonsense. These fools are quick to assume that anyone that calls out their bullshit must be frustrated. That says a lot about you. You are so much of an embodiment of frustration that you are seeing it everywhere cheesy cheesy.

Logic is obviously not your friend and you lack as much of it as you lack intelligence. If you weren't mentally handicapped you would have realized that in no where was it suggested that christians direction should be followed. How you arrived at that conclusion only shows the rot in your brain.

Atheists or any non-religious person here have never claimed they can go and attack Muslims openly or that they have the stubbornness to dare death. We are not morons like you. It is you idiots always asking us to attack them openly. Yet you haven't not done so yourselves. Your pastors will never try it. You never will. Yet you claim your god does miracles and raise the dead and save people from lion. You never try to endanger yourself despite all your supernatural claims but you are always quick to ask others who don't believe in any saving power anywhere to do so. Dumb hypocrites

You too if Dem born you well attack Muslims and let's see if your impotent god will save you. It's only online you can attack Muslims but you don't want others to attack you online too. Idiotic worm cheesy cheesy
bro I’m not assuming your are fraustrated

You are Very Fraustrated it’s clear and glaring
Look out how all your write up is filled with abuse and insult for the fun of it...you are
Just a loose cannon going about trolling people and insulting others doing better with their lives

Only a lowlife with little value and respect for himself can disrespect others the way you do

Especially the people of God

Real smart atheist who are actually people of Science are more careful in with their words when they address people of faith because they are reasosnable

But a lowlife like you with little or nothing going on in his life goes about insulting everybody any chance they get
Speaks a lot about you, you are fraustrated my bro
Come to Jesus you own case is critical
Atheist lol, high thinker my foot you need help
Urgently

Now I didn’t read most of what you wrote just the top cuz it’s the same old typical Nairaland bashing on Christians

So continue insulting me all you want I won’t reply you further

1 Like

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Oluwapresley(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
See the way you have your thoughts well articulated?

This is something very difficult for religious folks to do. I find it strange that they always find it very difficult to pen down their thoughts with hard evidence. Their evidence usually is a family friend or a distant uncle somewhere.

Symba in one of his freestyles said "everyone talks about doing it until it's time to do it"

Stories everywhere but nothing when it's actually time to prove it.

jaephoenix:

1. If it does exist, many African countries wouldn't have been subdued and defeated by the whiteman who used only muskets(ancient guns). Despite the sheer number of those African armies and their witch doctors, the relatively fewer Whitemen invaded, killed and captured them, including the juju carvings. To those our ancestors those carvings were our gods and possessed great powers. To the white man, it was some good sculpture with nice designs. So those 'great and powerful' juju were carted away in dirty stinky cartons grin So much for powerful voodoo. Same scenario repeated itself in many African and African originated countries like Nigeria, South Africa, Haiti etc. Your Benin bronze head that was carved and revered by the ancient Edo Kingdom(revered til now to be the headquarters of witchcraft in Nigeria grin) were amongst artifacts stolen
2. If actually they exist, their owners would have been filthy rich. I mean all they have to do is teleport to CBN or many bank vaults, steal the money and get out. But nothing of such happens
3. James Randi, an ex-magician set up a challenge for any supernatural practitioner including pastors, shamans, psychics etc. Show us your power and cart away 1mil usd. Simple. Til he died, nobody showed up. Upon living in the US which is the hotbed of Pentecostal miracle workers, none dared come forward. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
There was a similar challenge by a Nigerian atheist for 2m naira on Twitter but nobody showed up. Instead people were telling him to go to hinterlands. But its a challenge, he doesn't need to go anywhere. People go to shows like Nigeria got Talents etc and showcase what they got, the show doesn't go around looking for artistes or gymnasts. Even at that, the young man visited such hinterlands but came up empty. The problem about going to those juju priest shrines is that those venues are rigged out to perform the 'magic'
4. If you notice, with the ubiquity of cameras , yet no video exists of any pastor healing amputees. Nope. All you see are healed sickle cell, infertility etc, stuff we can't verify. Amputees are on the streets, with many of them in orthopedic hospitals in Igbobi, Enugu etc
5. I have had 2 personal challenges with dudes here who claim to have supernatural powers. One said he heals the sick and a pastor, RoyalDiadems. Turns out he's a fake. He even threatened me with madness. I begged him to go ahead. Til now he disappeared and hasnt replied any of my prompts. Another is a supposed juju priest. I told him to make me mad or curse me. Same outcome, fake
So bro, no, I don't believe in those nonsense. But if you got proof, do let me know grin
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2022
Emperordynasty:
bro I’m not assuming your are fraustrated

You are Very Fraustrated it’s clear and glaring
Look out how all your write up is filled with abuse and insult for the fun of it...you are
Just a loose cannon going about trolling people and insulting others doing better with their lives

Only a lowlife with little value and respect for himself can disrespect others the way you do

Especially the people of God

Real smart atheist who are actually people of Science are more careful in with their words when they address people of faith because they are reasosnable

But a lowlife like you with little or nothing going on in his life goes about insulting everybody any chance they get
Speaks a lot about you, you are fraustrated my bro
Come to Jesus you own case is critical
Atheist lol, high thinker my foot you need help
Urgently

Now I didn’t read most of what you wrote just the top cuz it’s the same old typical Nairaland bashing on Christians

So continue insulting me all you want I won’t reply you further

Daft animal. You mentioned me first with insults and now you are talking about insults and frustrations. Hahaha. Dumb cow. You can't see you just described yourself. You people will pick fights and get fed your own medicine then you will start crying and acting morally high. Same with the other Angelfrost idiot on this thread earlier. He called people cowards first and he was called a clown for it but he took offence and started claiming he wasn't frustrated. Shameless weak animals.

You are an idiot. A descendant of idiots. An ancestor of more idiots. If you like claim you only read braille. None of my business. I just want to tell you you are nothing but a big fat oaf and an empty-headed nitwit cheesy grin cheesy

The idiots quickly assume everyone is an atheist.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by kingxsamz(m): 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

Well that's not true because everyone on nairaland knows you only get that when you comment on a Muslim thread, Moreover seeing all the topics you created and your signature will tell a better story than that declaration.

If I see such on your profile I'll believe you went there to create a topic against the religion or commented on a thread there to refute them.

My question is since you don't believe in God, why does the declaration bothers you,after all it's just some words you don't believe in.
You're so Vocal about opening a topic about Christians but find it hard to open a topic and talking Arab seeing nothing wrong in their god supporting phedophie or a murderous raping prophet.

What exactly are you afraid of?

Nobody's scared of nothing.
The declaration is bullcrap, no none Muslim wants that disgusting quote on their profile.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by udemzyudex(m): 11:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
kingxsamz:

Nobody's scared of nothing.
The declaration is bullcrap, no none Muslim wants that disgusting quote on their profile.

Are you speaking for yourself or your speaking for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Many Politicians Will Die Before 2019'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.