Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park (42050 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Lady Pushed Priest Marcelo Rossi From The Altar While Preaching In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
udemzyudex:

Well that's not true because everyone on nairaland knows you only get that when you comment on a Muslim thread, Moreover seeing all the topics you created and your signature will tell a better story than that declaration.

If I see such on your profile I'll believe you went there to create a topic against the religion or commented on a thread there to refute them.

My question is since you don't believe in God, why does the declaration bothers you,after all it's just some words you don't believe in.
You're so Vocal about opening a topic about Christians but find it hard to open a topic and talking Arab seeing nothing wrong in their god supporting phedophie or a murderous raping prophet.

What exactly are you afraid of?

Oh! I dunno how I missed this post of yours. I do go there with alts but they usually get banned. Although I make sure I use them on Fridays so that I'd reach a wider audience. anyways my alts hardly last 2 posts before it's either banned or my posts get hidden by too many reports form the Mohammedans.

It seems there's something burning in your chest you're looking for an opportunity to let out. you think I'm afraid of criticising Islam on nairaland?

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by dontrulee: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Of course, the spiritual Man is mad. grin grin
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Lukuluku69(m): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Where did you get this fact from?

Using the word strong Christian home shows you know nothing but just want to sound as if you know what you're talking about.

20-30 years ago and more if you leave Islam you will be killed,your parent, family members and friends will desert you,you will be come and lonely especially if this happen in a country where Muslims are the majority.

This is because in Christianity there is free will unlike Islam where it is being treated like a cult group,you leave you face the consequences immediately.
In Islam everything has been predestined for you even before you were born, Allah has already decide if you will go to heaven or hell before you were born no matter what you do on earth, everyone is born a Muslim.

However,a lot of people are leaving Islam now,in fact Google it ,it is the region having the highest percentage now because unlike then people are bold enough to come and speak no matter the consequence.

These young Muslims are either converting to Christians or becoming an Atheist.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/why-are-young-muslims-leaving-islam/cid/1704203

Your fact check makes no sense btw,don't just come and say fact check,who are you? A government approved agency?

Oga, your whatabolusim about Islam is way off the mark.

You can bring a link about how young Muslims are leaving Islam but you quickly go on the offensive when it was suggested that Atheists were once Christians.

People leave one Faith and join the other that is not a new thing in the world.

You claimed that Death is the punishment for apostasy in Islam but the Law Jehovah the father of Jesus or if you like Jesus himself gave the Israelites stipulates the same punishment: Let your hand be the first to stone that person.

So, before you come to a Public Forum and say things, be sure you are not guilty of it too.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by udemzyudex(m): 2:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Oga, your whatabolusim about Islam is way off the mark.

You can bring a link about how young Muslims are leaving Islam but you quickly go on the offensive when it was suggested that Atheists were once Christians.

People leave one Faith and join the other that is not a new thing in the world.

You claimed that Death is the punishment for apostasy in Islam but the Law Jehovah the father of Jesus or if you like Jesus himself gave the Israelites stipulates the same punishment: Let your hand be the first to stone that person.

So, before you come to a Public Forum and say things, be sure you are not guilty of it too.

What are you rambling about?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Lukuluku69(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

What are you rambling about?

If you call my post rambling, then what do you call your post to someone who never believed in a God and asking him why he doesn't attack Islam and Muslims the way he does Christians and Christianity? Wailing I suppose?
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by dinomcjohn: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2022
Glory be to God

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by udemzyudex(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

If you call my post rambling, then what do you call your post to someone who never believed in a God and asking him why he doesn't attack Islam and Muslims the way he does Christians and Christianity? Wailing I suppose?

I wonder why you're still rambling.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Lukuluku69(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

I wonder why you're still rambling.

I wonder too why you wailed on that Atheist mention.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by syntekelite(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2022
@op there are better ways i think to pass your message, the way you put your words down sounds boastful, reason why Christ always talked in parables i believe, its wiser not to even share your dreams in public,know your audience comprehensively..
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by udemzyudex(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Lukuluku69:

I wonder too why you wailed on that Atheist mention.

Keeping wondering.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

Keeping wondering.

My wonderment was as a result of your wailing.

Perhaps less wailing on your part on Islam and Muslims matter will cure me of my wonderment.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Buliwyf: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Oh! I dunno how I missed this post of yours. I do go there with alts but they usually get banned. Although I make sure I use them on Fridays so that I'd reach a wider audience. anyways my alts hardly last 2 posts before it's either banned or my posts get hidden by too many reports form the Mohammedans.

It seems there's something burning in your chest you're looking for an opportunity to let out. you think I'm afraid of criticising Islam on nairaland?

I already told one of them this same thing. Most people here have alternate accounts for the Islam section because of those guys characteristic uncivilized intolerance and sensitivity. But they wouldn't agree. They just have this victim complex and keep insisting on the false equivalence or will ask you to go and endanger yourself physically. Once you make them see their folly, and they realize they don't have a good counter for it, they will become passive-aggressive claiming you are frustrated and throwing indirect jabs hoping you don't catch it lol. It's fun to watch everytime. cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by hopefulLandlord: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2022
Buliwyf:

I already told one of them this same thing. Most people here have alternate accounts for the Islam section because of those guys characteristic uncivilized intolerance and sensitivity. But they wouldn't agree. They just have this victim complex and keep insisting on the false equivalence or will ask you to go and endanger yourself physically. Once you make them see their folly, and they realize they don't have a good counter for it, they will become passive-aggressive claiming you are frustrated and throwing indirect jabs hoping you don't catch it lol. It's fun to watch everytime. cheesy cheesy

Honestly he's correct I'm afraid. I'm afraid of going to that section with my monicker so I won't have that moronic declaration on my profile and I'm also afraid, so so afraid of getting this monicker of mine long term ban by the mods in that section.

any other reason he thinks up is all wrong. nobody has been killed for criticising Islam on nairaland. even if I go there and they track me down and kill me it won't prove Yahweh, Jesus and Christianity are true so all these "go to Islam section" is all nonsense brought about by maliciousness due to their inability to logically respond when an idea they hold sacredly dear is being dragged in the mud by common sense

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Madas1986(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2022
MytyD:

Hey donkey list the basis of atheism I'll wait

Most of u here are just trolls and not actual atheist
U come here to talk trash and then in the real world claim to either be a Christian or a Muslim
Why don't u guys drop ur location let's send u guys to the afterlife to go see if God exists or not
you are mad

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2022
BJanta:

Amen in the Name of JESUS.
Amen! God bless you.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
TiglathPILESER:

God bless you brother, I am a servant that's not doing the work of the Master, its so bad.
It is well. May God help you to accomplish His purpose for your life. In Jesus name.

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2022
SafariHunter:
Pride is the devil.
And the devil knows those who are his.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mercury12:
God bless and keepbyou safe
Amen. Thanks.

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Lekan239:
you went on a 9day fast and turned urself to a pastor by urself. Later the years, you will be telling your members how you heard the VOICE of the Lord calling you to be a pastor

CaptainFM1:

Don't mind him....They don't wait for God to call them anymore. Now they call themselves for God!
Not just called but one of the few chosen ones of God. The opinion of men can never change that.
Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
post=118887858:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Amen.

Re: What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park by Treassured: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
KissMyShadow:
I'm absolutely speechless at this.

Lol why are you Speechless.

I have replied your mail. Kindly please check.

Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead / Stephanie Otobo: Apostle Suleman Is Innocent And I Don't Know Festus Keyamo / Catholic Priest Fixing A Badly Damaged Road In Rivers State