Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:52 PM

Help: Cable Visa To Belarus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus (9962 Views)

Visa / Cable Visa Help / Cable Visa Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by 2Mekus: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
Pls help guys.  Is there anything like Cable Visa to Belarus?  How can one obtain it and how much does it cost?  Is it true that Nigerians can obtain visa at the entry point?  If so, will  the airline and the security agents at the airport permit the person to board flight?
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by 2Mekus: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2011
Tanx Nakita, but your explanation suggests that it may not be safe to stay and work there because of racism. How on earth then would a JJC Nigerian survive there? Is it only intending students that are allowed in? sad
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Bostin(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2011
I love u dearly that is why l'll advice u.I was in Minsk belarus last April,l got there through an invitation letter from a university and l got my visa on arrival.My plans was like ur plans but was fail, 1.you can not see any job in belarus,2.russian and belarusian is the only language used in every aspect of life there,3.even if u are lucky to find a job i.e after you are able to communicate in there language fluently,u will only get $300 per month. Now tell me how u'll even eat there talk alone of getting money to process visa. I stayed 5days and ran back. A word is enough for the wise.
2Mekus:

Pls help guys.  Is there anything like Cable Visa to Belarus?  How can one obtain it and how much does it cost?  Is it true that Nigerians can obtain visa at the entry point?  If so, will  the airline and the security agents at the airport permit the person to board flight?
ate=1313421008]
[quote][/quote]
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by 2Mekus: 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
Many Tanx Bostin. I was privy to your departure to the land as you stated in your post elswhere. Now, how about going there to trade? I mean importing and ferrying somethings down for sale. Is this also difficult?
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Bostin(m): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2011
2Mekus:

Many Tanx Bostin. I was privy to your departure to the land as you stated in your post elswhere. Now, how about going there to trade? I mean importing and ferrying somethings down for sale. Is this also difficult?
That is a good idea infact that was my plan but you know u need to do some market research then go on business visit. But there is still limitations if u don't speak the language,so u must hire a translator. Check facebook for Nigerian community in Belarus. Best of luck.
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by ojdollars(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
@Bostin , What's the Cost of Airfare Ticket, Required BTA and Chances for someone who intend to Visit Belarus for two weeks. Is there anyway to find a Hotel from Nigeria online. Please you can tell me more about Tourism chances there. Thanks
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by otapiapia: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2011
What do u expect from a non-EU country other than racism and suffering? Its obviously predictable.
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Bostin(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2011
ojdollars:

@Bostin , What's the Cost of Airfare Ticket, Required BTA and Chances for someone who intend to Visit Belarus for two weeks. Is there anyway to find a Hotel from Nigeria online. Please you can tell me more about Tourism chances there. Thanks
Turkishair is the best for that if u already original IV,cost is 170k though l got mine with an agent but l will advice u to go to the turkishair at MMA airport to buy it at cheaper rate. BTA,since u'r spending 2 weeks 1000$ is good. Check google to find hotels in Belarus they will also get u official invitation and payment voucher once you pay for the hotel,with that u can board turkish air safely at MMA.
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by ojdollars(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2011
@Bostin, thank you. But what's the name of the nearest Airport where Turkey Airline flies into?
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Bostin(m): 7:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
ojdollars:

@Bostin, thank you. But what's the name of the nearest Airport where Turkey Airline flies into?
They'll take u to istanbul airport first and connect u to Minsk2 airpot. Istanbul is d Turkey capital while Minsk is the Belarus capital. Dn't buy weekend ticket cos it will make u stay to the next day at instanbul and the immigratn there may want trouble u for no visa but the week days will make u stay like 2hours. This 2hrs is not much oh,so dn't go for sight seeing just go Transit desk and tell dem u r connecting to Minsk and they will tell u the boarding gate number. Gudluck!
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by ojdollars(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2011
Bostin:

They'll take u to istanbul airport first and connect u to Minsk2 airpot. Istanbul is d Turkey capital while Minsk is the Belarus capital. Dn't buy weekend ticket cos it will make u stay to the next day at instanbul and the immigratn there may want trouble u for no visa but the week days will make u stay like 2hours. This 2hrs is not much oh,so dn't go for sight seeing just go Transit desk and tell dem u r connecting to Minsk and they will tell u the boarding gate number. Gudluck!

@Bostin , Thank you so much for the great piece of information. Noted and I shall purchase the ticket for October Trip, early October. Thank you so much bruv, I am really grateful. Thank you
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 10:22pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Adexs: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
People in the house, you have don a wonderful job, i have question to ask:

Does Nigerians allow to enter Belarus because i had that they did not allow Nigeria to enter at port of entry

If yes, what are the procedure of getting invitation letter because i had personal email different hotel in Belarus early this year and non is ready to give Nigerians invitation letter.

Pls,if you know any hotel or tourist agent that do give Nigerians kindly put me through.

Await your reply,

Thanks
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 8:10am On Aug 28, 2011
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Adexs: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2011
@ nakita, thanks for your quick reply. This is my email:  sinbardtech@yahoo.com
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Adexs: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
am still waiting for your mail
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please Nakita and Bostin,
i got invitation to study medicine at Belarus. I have booked my ticket with the turkish airlines.

Please tell me,
would there be any problem at the MMA with immigration and custom officials??

What is the minimum BTA amount as a student traveling there?

Lastly, will it be easy to travel Germany from Belarus?
I will be glad to hear from you so urgently as my travel is in a weeks time. You can write me here or via my email
rrrr904@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2011
Please Nakita and Bostin,
i got invitation to study medicine at Belarus. I have booked my ticket with the turkish airlines.

Please tell me,
would there be any problem at the MMA with immigration and custom officials??

What is the minimum BTA amount as a student traveling there?

Lastly, will it be easy to travel Germany from Belarus?
I will be glad to hear from you so urgently as my travel is in a weeks time. You can write me here or via my email
rrrr904@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2011
simdia check your email for my reply
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nakita(f): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2011
simdia check your email for my reply
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by Adexs: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
@simdia,.

please can you tell me how to go about Belarus schools and the school that give you admission. I have been going about it but none is successful.
Please guide me
Thanks
Re: Help: Cable Visa To Belarus by nnadoo102: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2012
Deleted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Businesses, Arts Inspired By The Lagos Transport System - AutoReportNG / How To Know If My Nigerian Passport Is Ready / Where Can I enter Bus From Lagos To Accra Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.