Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,447 members, 7,888,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) (9893 Views)

Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / Random Pictures From Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 29, 2014
At a wedding parry
Men catching the gather

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2014
Girls catching the bouquet

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2014
My table with the rest of my dollars for spraying grin grin
Waiting for the DJ to play some good music

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by aminho(m): 2:26am On Jun 29, 2014
1 did you go dia for the free food?
2 those dollar bills look ratchet did you pick them from the dancefloor?lol

14 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by DesChyko: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2014
If the police over there don't pick you up for spraying the dollars, why then were those guys disturbing us on NTA with that 'don't_spray_cash_at_wedding' advert?

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2014
And the DJ played my new jam
dorobucci
Chei! grin grin grin
Great party

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2014
aminho: 1 did you go dia for the free food?

Hahahaha
Na me u dey yab like this?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by aminho(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2014
Baby mama:

Hahahaha
Na me u dey yab like this?
lol yes na its been long i looked for your trouble how have u been?

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Manweysabi(m): 11:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Carry on baby mama... I missed your threads jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
Manweysabi: Carry on baby mama... I missed your threads jare cheesy

Thanks
We are back in business!

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Okontami: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2014
aminho: 1 did you go dia for the free food?
Chai there is Godu o
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Was ofe Akwu served at the wedding?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by nannymcphee(f): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
Baby mama:

Thanks
We are back in business!

@baby mama

Pls a friend of mine is dating someone in the states & they are planning their wedding for October

I have told her to shine her eyes I can't just help it, I have seen & heard of so many cases gone wrong

He says he will get his citizenship in August & he will file for her now as a fiancé (i dont get this part)

he told her worst case scenario after the wedding, maximum middle of next year she will be with him over there

My questions are

1. What kind of questions should someone in her position ask to ascertain that she isn't being played or delayed unnecessary

2. Is it possible to monitor the process herself ie is it possible for her to verify that the guy has filed for her either as a fiancé or husband?

Thanks
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

@baby mama

Pls a friend of mine is dating someone in the states & they are planning their wedding for October

I have told her to shine her eyes I can't just help it, I have seen & heard of so many cases gone wrong

He says he will get his citizenship in August & he will file for her now as a fiancé (i dont get this part)

he told her worst case scenario after the wedding, maximum middle of next year she will be with him over there

My questions are

1. What kind of questions should someone in her position ask to ascertain that she isn't being played or delayed unnecessary

2. Is it possible to monitor the process herself ie is it possible for her to verify that the guy has filed for her either as a fiancé or husband?

Thanks

Yes she can monitor it herself
Smart move!
There is something called an MSC number that accompanies any form you file with the immigration services ( USCIS)
Once you go to the USCIS page online there is a button where you can check the "status of your case" by entering that MSC number
She can find out what stage the case is at.

Yes there is something called a fiancée visa
From the little you have said,it looks like this young man is making the right moves
A fiancée visa usually takes less than a year

Let her use people search and get some other info on the guy and also ask her relatives in the USA preferably those in his area to make some enquiries and give her some feedback.
Most importantly,she should trust God and her instincts
If it doesn't feel right,back off
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by armyofone(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ofe Akwu at parties? will you eat 'fold your shirt, wash hand and dip in" at parties?

Granted na obodo, are you going to rush to the bathroom to wash your soupy hand there and pick up 1000 way to die germs?
Or you are going to sanitize your hand with dial before dipping into your ofe Akwu?

I eat at home first and only ask for bottled water. You should do the same...if your tummy dey growl, do drive through at BK, Wendy, KFC, McD grin grin

If i have my way, sandwich and salad in box for party goers grin

CFCfan: Was ofe Akwu served at the wedding?

How have you been? grin

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2014
^^
I've been good. Busy with work and the World Cup. "I believe that we will win" grin

The sandwich in a box idea is plausible, as there won't be any fights for food knowing that it's not jollof rice in the box grin
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by nannymcphee(f): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2014
Baby mama:

Yes she can monitor it herself
Smart move!
There is something called an MSC number that accompanies any form you file with the immigration services ( USCIS)
Once you go to the USCIS page online there is a button where you can check the "status of your case" by entering that MSC number
She can find out what stage the case is at.

Yes there is something called a fiancée visa
From the little you have said,it looks like this young man is making the right moves
A fiancée visa usually takes less than a year

Let her use people search and get some other info on the guy and also ask her relatives in the USA preferably those in his area to make some enquiries and give her some feedback.
Most importantly,she should trust God and her instincts
If it doesn't feel right,back off

Thanks, meaning she has to ask the guy for the MSC number, hmmmm that might be challenging

Some guy might give this line " why do u need the number or why do u need to monitor it urself? Don't u trust me"

Thanks sha, I'm just being careful cos I don't want to sow doubts in her heart but I can't help it cos of all the abroad stories, I'm from Benin, if u know what I mean wink
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
nannymcphee:

Thanks, meaning she has to ask the guy for the MSC number, hmmmm that might be challenging

Some guy might give this line " why do u need the number or why do u need to monitor it urself? Don't u trust me"

Thanks sha, I'm just being careful cos I don't want to sow doubts in her heart but I can't help it cos of all the abroad stories, I'm from Benin, if u know what I mean wink

That is the dicey part
She doesn't want to appear not to trust him,that won't be good if he is genuine
Let her trust him and hope he is doing right by her
She has seen this guy face to face I hope
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
CFCfan: Was ofe Akwu served at the wedding?
Hahahaha
Nooooo
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
If all naija ladies are like me,there is a frying pan in the house condemned to frying plantains and akara grin grin
You keep the oyel covered and neatly tucked away out of sight till it comes time to use it grin grin grin
Then when the oil gets too dirty,you pour out and refill grin grin grin
This is mine
Who wan chop?

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by nannymcphee(f): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
Baby mama:

That is the dicey part
She doesn't want to appear not to trust him,that won't be good if he is genuine
Let her trust him and hope he is doing right by her
She has seen this guy face to face I hope

Yes they have seen, he has come like 4 times in a space of 2yrs

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
A polythene bag in my house

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
G
Randy Morrison .No limitations should stop a child of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Going home last night,filled with the Holy Spirit

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2014
S

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by timmilehin(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
Baby Mama is no more making Front page. blame it on the Nairaland Earthquake

4 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
Life is gooooooood

Suya and meat pies

4 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
timmilehin: Baby Mama is no more making Front page. blame it on the Nairaland Earthquake

Timi don't mind them
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
Nna mehn,this city dey o
Went shopping the other day
Felt like being in Naija

Dayo thanks for telling me about this place o
The bread is so good
Fresh bread for one dollar

3 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
They have cooked food too,packaged jollof,assorted meat and fish,puff puff,fresh akara,suya
Soup kwa grin grin grin
Manny4life God has buttered your bread till nwanneka shows up
Even sef fine fine single girls shopping,good place to find a homely babe wey sabi cook,for you single men
One small boy looking for a Cougar was even eyeing me sef
Shuooooo

3 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
I yaf come. Happy to see Babymama after NL tsunami...we pray it shall never never and ever happen again (in Mr Bones voice) cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Ajao Estate, Isolo From Ikorodu? / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! / Echose Of Tyranny In Arik Air Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.