Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,368 members, 7,917,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) (9934 Views)

Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / Random Pictures From Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2014
@Baby mama, serious blow to your former thread o...

Lmao @ till nwanneka shows up.. By his grace, I have begun a new chapter grin

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by armyofone(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2014
eyeballing that suya.

How was the taste?

Baby mama: Life is gooooooood
Suya and meat pies
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by armyofone(m): 3:06am On Jul 04, 2014
na so, let's continue to push am like motor wey quench for road. Unless winches and wizard for village dey push am backward, the thread go reach front. I know say Osisi fit use her Mountain of Fire and Miracle wipe dem like flyswatter.

Hope your plans are coming on good, amen.

manny4life: @Baby mama, serious blow to your former thread o...

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Please, how do I get to baltimore from Washington Dulles Airport. I mean the cheapest mode. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2014
shakol91: I yaf come. Happy to see Babymama after NL tsunami...we pray it shall never never and ever happen again (in Mr Bones voice) cheesy

Shakol good to see you again
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2014
manny4life: @Baby mama, serious blow to your former thread o...

That is eh
And some of those pictures were taken and added without saving them
Lost forever

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 04, 2014
raul_y: Please, how do I get to baltimore from Washington Dulles Airport. I mean the cheapest mode. Thank you.

I believe there is a train station right at Dulles airport
I know you can go by train from Baltimore to the DC area and points around it
Check on that
The other option is supershuttle
They are cheaper than cabs but you have to be willing to be taken around town since there are other riders.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by justwise(m): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

That is eh
Lost forever

Can you remember the title of that thread?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2014
justwise:

Can you remember the title of that thread?

"Random pictures of America taken by me" or something like that

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by justwise(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

This is google cache of that thread https://www.nairaland.com/1693280/random-pictures-america-taken-me/2

I'm not sure you will get the pics (sadly)
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 04, 2014
Sadly the link takes you to the nairaland front page not the thread
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by justwise(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Use this guideline from Seun https://www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data and see how much you can get out of it.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by justwise(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama: Sadly the link takes you to the nairaland front page not the thread

I noticed that now, its my fault, using a tablet and the browser is acting up
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Na school you dey send me lol
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by justwise(m): 8:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama: Na school you dey send me lol

grin grin

This is how to get it...see my attachment

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Check on that
They are cheaper than cabs but you have to be willing to be taken around town since there are other riders.
Thanks baby mama.

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
Breakfast is azu gbam gbam and agege bread with ovaltine
Naija style
I don't miss a thing

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by fittty(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
raul_y: Please, how do I get to baltimore from Washington Dulles Airport. I mean the cheapest mode. Thank you.

I-495N to I-95N gets you there in an hour
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
It beats my imagination why you always posting pics. Are you that busy? If everyone of us decide to post same will there be enough space to contain it,

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Lunch today

4 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
Almost forgot the moi moi

4 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by electronic(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chai...... see grooooveeee,.......

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by bbdd: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama. This thread won't be like the last one if you keep posting food pics ooo
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
The little one that doesn't like food

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
armyofone: na so, let's continue to push am like motor wey quench for road. Unless winches and wizard for village dey push am backward, the thread go reach front. I know say Osisi fit use her Mountain of Fire and Miracle wipe dem like flyswatter.

Hope your plans are coming on good, amen.

Haha... Yes o, the same energy and momentum from the last thread x2 is what is needed on this thread. Slowly but surely, this thread will get there... No winches or wizards can stop it. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

That is eh
Lost forever

Nne sorry o, ndo oo... Oga di mma. NL attack has taught the users a big lesson... NEVER trust NL, ALWAYS backup your work...
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Baby mama:

Check on that

Sister mi, there's no train running to Dulles yet, the politics behind the "Silver Line" is too much. If he isn't driving (cheapest of course) i.e. without traffic, The only option is to board MARC from Baltimore to DC, get off at Union Station, then board the shuttle from Union Station to Dulles airport. OR when you get of at Union Station, board the WMATA trains towards Rosslyn (Orange Line), then board the Dulles shuttle to the airport.

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2014
@Baby mama,

Please don't forget to post pictures from the fireworks today... grin
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 05, 2014
Manny could date Tonto Dikeh
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2014
fittty:

I-495N to I-95N gets you there in an hour
Please what's I-495N to I-95N??
How much is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola: Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Totally Reopened This Weekend / Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.