Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,918 members, 7,949,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) (9974 Views)

Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / Random Pictures From Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
The criss crossing of the freeways in Dallas is quite interesting

5 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

Yes
It is forth worth
Dallas and forth worth are twin cities
To austin is a different freeway and another direction altogether
If I happen to go there soon,I will be sure to post pictures

That'd be splendid. Thank you. cheesy
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
Noo, I am going to Baltimore from Dulles airport.

My bad. Drive or take super shuttle or use the train (reverse route).
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
In my hotel room

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:

My bad. Drive or take super shuttle or use the train (reverse route).
Drive? I'll have to hire a car right?
Will the super shuttle take me to the exact address am going or there is an assigned bus stop for each area?
Do you have an idea of the fare?
Thanks for the concern,i really appreciate.
Also don't mind my jjc questions.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
Drive? I'll have to hire a car right?
Will the super shuttle take me to the exact address am going or there is an assigned bus stop for each area?
Do you have an idea of the fare?
Thanks for the concern,i really appreciate.
Also don't mind my jjc questions.

Don't ever hire a car, NEVER.

The last time I was in DC and used the Super Shuttle, I paid $25, but I don't know how much it is now. I can plan your trip for you under $30 but it may take longer. As for the Super Shuttle, that depends, they usually stop at major junctions, metro stops, stations, etc. Let me know check the detail for you... And NO PROBLEM about JJC question, that's why we're here to help. grin
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
Btw, why don't you fly into Baltimore Washington International (BWI)?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
Oh boy, I am so lost in America, can you imagine... Look for yourself?

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:

Don't ever hire a car, NEVER.

The last time I was in DC and used the Super Shuttle, I paid $25, but I don't know how much it is now. I can plan your trip for you under $30 but it may take longer. As for the Super Shuttle, that depends, they usually stop at major junctions, metro stops, stations, etc. Let me know check the detail for you... And NO PROBLEM about JJC question, that's why we're here to help. grin

Supershuttle takes you right to your door step
I take them all the time
And I have family members take it too
Saves me from driving
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
Baby mama:

I take them all the time
Ad I have family members take it to
Saves me from driving

It does, but if he's looking not to spend money, major landmark may be the next option. When I used the shuttle, I never dropped off my home, the metro was more than enough grin
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life: Btw, why don't you fly into Baltimore Washington International (BWI)?
Thank you sir.
It's only delta that fly to BWI direct from naija, but the ticket fee is on the high side(+$2,000). So I decided to fly Qatar and their closest destination is IAD($824).
$160!! Ha!!!
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:

It does, but if he's looking not to spend money, major landmark may be the next option. When I used the shuttle, I never dropped off my home, the metro was more than enough grin
Baby mama:
I take them all the time
And I have family members take it too
Saves me from driving
If alighting at the metro would be cheaper, I'd prefer that. I can easily call my host from there. I hope the metro station has a place to sit and drop ones luggage while I wait.
Thank you sir and ma.
You are far too kind.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 11:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
Sorry I was on the phone...

I am planning your route.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Thank you sir.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Not too familiar with Baltimore, but hopefully you can stop at a MARC Train station but, as for security, I don't know o... Because say you be jjc, you better shine your eyes well well. Do not arrive later than 6pm on a weekday, if anything, you want to go with the evening rush, not after.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life: Not too familiar with Baltimore, but hopefully you can stop at a MARC Train station but, as for security, I don't know o... Because say you be jjc, you better shine your eyes well well. Do not arrive later than 6pm on a weekday, if anything, you want to go with the evening rush, not after.
Oh okay.
Thank you.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2014
@raul_y,

ask your ride, where is preferable for he/she to pick u up. Knowing a destination will help.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life: @raul_y,

ask your ride, where is preferable for he/she to pick u up. Knowing a destination will help.
He wants a direct shuttle that will take me to the house. I think I'll go for the $160.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 11:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
He wants a direct shuttle that will take me to the house. I think I'll go for the $160.

I was about to suggest that for you, please do... I've tried all options, because you aren't familiar with the roads, it's kinda hard planning a route you ain't familiar with.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:

I was about to suggest that for you, please do... I've tried all options, because you aren't familiar with the roads, it's kinda hard planning a route you ain't familiar with.
Okay sir.
The super shuttle stand is not that hard to locate in the airport right?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
raul_y:
Okay sir.
The super shuttle stand is not that hard to locate in the airport right?

Yes, it isn't. It's in the airport, you go down to baggage claim, go through the lower ramp towards ground transportation and you won't miss it. You MUST make a reservation though.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by rauly: 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
manny4life:
Yes, it isn't. It's in the airport, you go down to baggage claim, go through the lower ramp towards ground transportation and you won't miss it. You MUST make a reservation though.
Alright sir.
I really appreciate.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Dinner,see all the butter
Tufia

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2014
G

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 06, 2014
^^
Where is that?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by manny4life(m): 2:01am On Jul 06, 2014
Baby mama: Dinner,see all the butter
Tufia

Fillet and broccoli, I thought that was mashed potatoes
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
Where is that?

Hotel
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Marriott1980(m): 3:05am On Jul 06, 2014
Baby mama:
Hotel

Lol.....
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by winbyforce: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hello house. Have a question if u guys don't mind. Can u use a zenith bank naira MasterCard to buy money order from Walmart? Hear its possible with a GTB MasterCard. Thanks.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Graviton2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
winbyforce: Hello house. Have a question if u guys don't mind. Can u use a zenith bank naira MasterCard to buy money order from Walmart? Hear its possible with a GTB MasterCard. Thanks.

This is a great question. I also want to also know if the GTB Naira MasterCard is usable in the US.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Marriott1980(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gravitonv20:
This is a great question. I also want to also know if the GTB Naira MasterCard is usable in the US.

Yes it is usable. ...I have one that I use all the time...you only have to pay some charges which is just like $3.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Approaching downtown Dallas from Airport area

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

International Drivers Licence / Businesses, Arts Inspired By The Lagos Transport System - AutoReportNG / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.