Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) (9935 Views)

Help! Hunger Is About To Wipe Out Zimbabwe. Currency Just A Mere Tissue Paper... / Random Pictures Of What Makes Las Vegas The Sin City / Random Pictures From Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by madam: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
i met this guy online, we've been talking and he loves me, he stays in TX

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by madam: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
he said he will bring me there.... so happy
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
Why are you posting his pictures publicly?
Na so the love dey shack you?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by LaurelP(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
madam: i met this[b]guy[/b]online, we've been talking and he loves me, he stays in TX

Na dis papa u dey call
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by queen47: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaurelP:

Na dis papa u dey call

You no see say she be madam?? Why the guy no go be papa?

@op
But honestly, posting someone's pic here isn't cool at all
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2014
Thanks for taking down his pics
Check him well well o
Make kwa sure before you say I do
Some of the men here are cutting their wives to ngwo ngwo pieces

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 2:06am On Jul 13, 2014
@ Baby Mama and other experienced members should please check my post

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 13, 2014
shakol91: @ BabyMama I was in Sacramento, CA last month for a two months intensive training with the California Highway Patrol. Interestingly, we had a course named "Accident Investigation" and I want to study it further. So, I want to know if with this,I can apply to further this course in US. Mind you it is a "certificate course"not M.sc so my fear is that,I don't know maybe embassy grant Visa for certificate courses. On the long run,I will like to have this certificate added to my B.sc and with my Nigeria working experience apply for a Job in the State. Please I need all members of this thread to contribute

I doubt if you can get an F1 visa ( student visa) for a non degree program
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2014
Babymama1:

ok Ma'm pls any better suggestion
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
shakol91: ok Ma'm pls any better suggestion

A master's degree program with evidence of sponsorship,preferably a scholarship is looked on more favorably
Certificate courses unless being sponsored by your job in Nigeria is less likely to be approved for visa
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
Babymama1:

A master's degree program with evidence of sponsorship,preferably a scholarship is looked on more favorably
Certificate courses unless being sponsored by your job in Nigeria is less likely to be approved for visa
alright. I'm aware of this
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
shakol91: alright. I'm aware of this

OK
How did you like Sacramento BTW
Did you travel to any other cities or states?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by zeezahbee(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
manny4life:

My broda, welcome to Amelica (the supposed land that floweth with milk and honey) grin grin

THANK GOD for mercy journey, as you have stepped into the U.S., the fruit of your labor WILL NEVER be in vain... Welcome to the never-ending hustle. grin
manny, you got email, kindly reply asap
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by zeezahbee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
CFCfan: Everything is bigger in Texas
Smh
lmao, you so funny but you are right
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by zeezahbee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Babymama1:

Certification course is under M1 visa, its not a red flag at the embassy and with you travel history, you will be fine. A guy on US student thread got M1 visa recently for an aviation course. Give it a try but if you can try masters it will be better.

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oya shakiola make u try am
Those American embassy people give visas based on their moods
Some people will come with all sorts of documents and get turned down
Others will go with 8 months pregnancy and just an invitation letter and are given visas.
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by sasazed: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hi Baby mama,

With regards to a person who has an undergraduate degree in business but wants to switch to the healthcare field, which healthcare masters degree program would they be eligible for in the US?
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by KClight(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2014
I will be going for an interview in a week time. Got an admission in Houston College for a NURSING degree But what I don't really get is the question of what have you been doing since you left school. I am a student of imsu 200 level but my department is English and Literally studies. You see, if I say to the VO that I am studying English in imsu, Don't you think English as an academic discipline got nothing to do with Nursing? Please pals I am so confused really need your help. And besides imsu couldn't give me any transcript for now. ( really not an Organised institution)
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by zeezahbee(f): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2014
KClight: I will be going for an interview in a week time. Got an admission in Houston College for a NURSING degree But what I don't really get is the question of what have you been doing since you left school. I am a student of imsu 200 level but my department is English and Literally studies. You see, if I say to the VO that I am studying English in imsu, Don't you think English as an academic discipline got nothing to do with Nursing? Please pals I am so confused really need your help. And besides imsu couldn't give me any transcript for now. ( really not an Organised institution)
https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/295
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Babymama1:

OK
How did you like Sacramento BTW
Did you travel to any other cities or states?
we are two using this moniker,my brother was the one that asked the question,according to what he said,he visited San Francisco,and other cities sha which i can't remember. But when he comes back from Abuja,he will answer the question properly
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
@ Baby Mama,the advice i gave to him was to apply for admission (I think is working on that now) pay all the necessary fees,visit embassy with documents to confuse the VO like the certificate he was given by California Highway patrol after the training,also the photo's he took in the college during training,with officers and also on patrol,he also has some CHP officers contact card given by them to him when he was leaving. Also the photos he took at the california government house. His present job employment letter, (All this just to confuse VO why he wanted to study the course and to confirm that he has truly undergone intensive training there b4. Pls ur suggestions
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by babymama3: 5:35am On Jul 24, 2014
shakol91: @ Baby Mama,the advice i gave to him was to apply for admission (I think is working on that now) pay all the necessary fees,visit embassy with documents to confuse the VO like the certificate he was given by California Highway patrol after the training,also the photo's he took in the college during training,with officers and also on patrol,he also has some CHP officers contact card given by them to him when he was leaving. Also the photos he took at the california government house. His present job employment letter, (All this just to confuse VO why he wanted to study the course and to confirm that he has truly undergone intensive training there b4. Pls ur suggestions

First I thought you were asking for yourself
I don't know why you kept saying "to confuse the visa officer"
That shouldn't be anyone's intention as those people are very well trained and can tell when one is trying to pull stunts
Going for an interview ,just be yourself
People can tell when you are sincere
On my very first visit to the British embassy,I was turned down and before I left I asked the interviewer why he turned me down and he told me I didn't apply correctly and that I needed to reapply for the right visa and that was what I did and got the visa

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by shakol91(m): 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
babymama3:

First I thought you were asking for yourself
I don't know why you kept saying "to confuse the visa officer"
That shouldn't be anyone's intention as those people are very well trained and can tell when one is trying to pull stunts
Going for an interview ,just be yourself
People can tell when you are sincere
On my very first visit to the British embassy,I was turned down and before I left I asked the interviewer why he turned me down and he told me I didn't apply correctly and that I needed to reapply for the right visa and that was what I did and got the visa
thanks for the info. But you've not been updating this thread for some days now. Hope no be say ur tired of posting because i observed you're more active on your controversial threads than here. cheesy u knw no say na wahala to create controversial thread for NL. Even the threads don make dem commot 1 for your moniker give u 3 cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by uzoexcel(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
hian grin grin grin grin
madam: i met this guy online, we've been talking and he loves me, he stays in TX

2 Likes

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by uzoexcel(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
For the UK and for non degree program especially for courses for less than 1 year, u get a students visitor visa which is for 6 months more or less. The downside to this visa is that u cant work at all. Maybe there is an equivalent of this visa for the 'states.
Goodluck
@shakol91
Babymama1:

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by CHIM0Z: 1:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1: A polythene bag in my house

kul
Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
At the nail shop getting a pedicure
Going to see my doctor soon
I want my feet looking good when I am spread out on the examination table grin

1 Like

Re: My Random Pictures ( after the nairaland wipe out) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
E be like say na babalawo I dey o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paying "Travel / Visa Agents" - Beware! / Mr Fred aka Alex Chukwu (the Man Behind Canadian Visa Scam) / Scammers / Fraud At MMIA Arrivals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.