Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,234 members, 7,950,276 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer (909 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigerians More Attracted To Buhari Than Awolowo, Azikiwe, Aminu Ka / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by jamace(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by LeoDeKing: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
MatrixReloaded:

Get lost MY ENGLISH PUPPET.
Okay.

You can now go tell your ilk to discuss the issue raised by the op and stop digressing under the guise of "English" or gtfo.

If the English of ipob illiterates is to be discussed, I don't think any of them is qualified to be compared with nursery 2 pupils. grin
Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by PeterObi4LP: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are already POOR that's all I can tell you.
Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by Thedon22: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
Why was there no record of mass shootingat lekki toll gate. Dubai and Lagos state IGR no be same?
How's dubai to compare lagos state today. Go and verify
A failure always have excuses.
Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by Idiotseverywher: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

This has nothing to do with tribe.

Does peter obi have the track record of uplifting people from poverty
. It amuses me how stupid most of you talk here online, it shows you people's poor and dirty background, what do think your dirty daily diatribes can achieve? Instead it is showing how foolish you are, I want to assure you no matter the lies, propaganda, hate , dirty text you are writing against obi and Igbos, it can never make any impact, Nigerians are now feeling irritated about that, they are seeing you people as wicked, envious, greedy ungrateful set of people, if you have sense you will realize that all the rubbish you people are writing are not making impact on obi, instead it is bringing sympathy on him and creating more awareness for him and making him more popular, Nigerians knows the truth, nobody want to suffer any more, tinubu has been working with those who came to power to loot, they messed the country in all aspects, Atiku was one time among the top shorts of those who looted Nigeria, obi is the lesser demon among them, do you people think Nigerians are fools? That they don't know anything? Your hate features can never demarket obi Nigerians are more intelligent Than you people, they know you people are working for your pockets against poor Nigerians, you are known as the dirty mobs, and your names and monikers are known here as the same set of dirty mobs

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by Iykoto86(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Reinaldo:

"More poorer". Look what lack of proper education has done to Nigerian youth. This one has even developed Stockholm syndrome.

Oga ,abeg pity the bingo small. grin .go easy on him with the vawulence abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by BeautifulMind2: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi won't improve anything in Nigeria even if he is president.

He has no plan and no direction. He is just like your typical politician who will promise heaven and earth to win elections.

If peter obi couldn't change Anambra, if he couldn't make Anambra rich, he can't make Nigeria Rich.

This man has no track record of elevating people from poverty. He is only an expert in Shouting Saving which is one good way to make you poorer.

Anambra state is state with highest numbers of Millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria
Under Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by BeautifulMind2: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Peter obi won't improve anything in Nigeria even if he is president.

He has no plan and no direction. He is just like your typical politician who will promise heaven and earth to win elections.

If peter obi couldn't change Anambra, if he couldn't make Anambra rich, he can't make Nigeria Rich.

This man has no track record of elevating people from poverty. He is only an expert in Shouting Saving which is one good way to make you poorer.

Re: Peter Obi Will Make Nigerians More Poorer by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Anambra state is state with highest numbers of Millionaires and billionaires in Nigeria
Under Peter Obi

This is funny to read grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi: IPOB Members Are Not Terrorists; I Meet, Live With Them Without Threats / Atiku Should Endorse Me . Tinubu Full Speech In Northern Elders Forum Kaduna / Obidients To Organize Motorcycle Rally In All 774 Lgas In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.