Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,758 members, 7,930,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:38 PM

In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI (377 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / Church Built By Peter Obi, Blessed Iwene Tansi Parish Umudioka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by GoodLife4live: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2022
"I have not offended anyone. All they hold against me is my phenomenal investment into Democracy

They are angry because I sided with President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 elections.

But the point many of them seem not to get is that I can't force myself to support a Party or a candidate that practically undermined me.

I am Jagaban.

I perfectly understand their bitterness. But that's okay. I am still waiting for the best of them to produce any evidence against me of the many unfounded, accusatory broadsides they have levelled. But Alhamdulillai God would vindicate his own.

Many have said I have died; Others claimed phantoms about my health. In their vindictiveness they even said I have withdrawn from the presidential race and no longer in the campaigns.

Well... Nope.

This is the reality: I am strong, I am healthy and I am READY to serve Nigerians from Day One"

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Re: In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by Jostoman: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Come to NBA to address people he ran away

To come and sign peace accord he ran away to London.

But they are dishing all sorts of propaganda to cover the shame of their baba.

Una shame dey shame me.

2 Likes

Re: In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by RobsonsTARz: 12:34am On Oct 04, 2022
He turned to an old crooked bullion van thief and also a drug lord with leaking nyanch in 2022
Re: In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by Justpassingby45(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2022
We know this but that was then. Now Old age have affected his brain with bigotry
Re: In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by loosecanon50(m): 3:26am On Oct 04, 2022
What's wrong with some of you lots?

2011 isn't the same thing as 2022. Ronaldo is not as good as he used to be 11 years ago.

1 Like

Re: In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by ol0d0od0: 4:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Builder, sorry oo
Re: In 2011 - Tinubu Is A Builder- By PETER OBI by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Ok. Builder is frail, sick and dying. It's time to retire.

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Challenges Peter Obi’s Supporters To Hold ‘obidient’ Rallies In Sou / If Sowere Doesn't Get More Votes Than Tinubu, Then Nigeria Is Doomed / Finally, When Tinubu Returns To Nigeria, What He Will Do Has Been Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.