Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,387 members, 7,950,824 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) (1475 Views)

The Notorious B.I.G. Vs. Tupac Shakur: The Beef That Shook The Hip-hop World / Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down / Full Story Of Lawrence Anini The Most Dreaded And Notorious Armed Robber In 9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by saintkeppy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
He is a fan of both East&West Coast Late N!ggas, Tupac Amaru Shakur &Christopher Wallace.
Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Jeon(f): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tupac is really good looking.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin
Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by StormpyBee: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
This act is very disrespectful.

Of all places, his ass?

Spits!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Vibekiller(f): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bull sheet
Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Rahkman: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Racism...black lives matter
Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin chai
Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by GeneralPula: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2022
Jeon:
Tupac is really good looking.
Right..
Good looking.
Rugged
Wise
Intelligent.
Outspoken.
Confidence.

Dude was so blessed mehnn..

1 Like

Re: White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) by Realwisdomlaw: 10:52am On Oct 05, 2022
angry

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO:Mcdonald’s Manager Beats Man Up For Collecting Underaged Girl’s Phone Numb / Beware Of Cashdey Loan App / Pastor At US Girl's Funeral Charged With Her Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.