Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,616 members, 7,975,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:33 AM

Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway (1138 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / El-Zakzaky: Court Declares Shiite (IMN) 'Terrorist Group' / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by paramakina202: 11:19am On Oct 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

And I guess you dont really care that you're government engaged in years of unjust killings of peaceful agitators?

I did not support army killing of unarmed protesters then,I condemned it just like I am condemning the reckless killing of innocent Igbos by ESN/UGM.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by Christistruth00: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2022
IPOB are not only Terrorists but as Asari Dokubo Confirmed they are Terrorists and Savage Cannibals that Cook and Eat Human Flesh using it to. Prepare Egusi Soup to eat with Akpu

They are far worse than Boko Haram who will not stoop so low to be eating the Corpses Of their Victims
Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
paramakina202:

I did not support army killing of unarmed protesters then,I condemned it just like I am condemning the reckless killing of innocent Igbos by ESN/UGM.

Im happy that you know it was your federal government that brought violence into a peaceful situation

IPOB has denied all involvement in violence and even condemned all those perpetrating violence

The onus is now people like you who say that IPOB are violent, to show evidence beyond baseless accusations, that IPOB are responsible for the violence

Anybody with a mouth can can make any accusation, show us proof or evidence
Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by Emergingnation3(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
paramakina202:

It is only terrorists and their sympathizers that are not complaining and see the killing of their own poeple including pregnant women as freedom fighting.
you mean killing in the propaganda scripts of the Fulani Jihadist government.....

Fulani Muslim...
Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by paramakina202: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Im happy that you know it was your federal government that brought violence into a peaceful situation

IPOB has denied all involvement in violence and even condemned all those perpetrating violence

The onus is now people like you who say that IPOB are violent, to show evidence beyond baseless accusations, that IPOB are responsible for the violence

Anybody with a mouth can can make any accusation, show us proof or evidence

Evidence of IPOB violence is visible even to the blind as they are now a ruthless terrorist group that do not spare anyone.
Let me tell you,I was very much pro IPOB when they were victims of military brutality until they themselves transformed into a terror group that have turned Igboland almost into a deserted waste land.
What I refuse to do is to cover up for IPOB crimes against the good people of Igboland the reason radicalised and brainwashed folks like you can delude yourselves that I am a Fulani man for standing on the side of truth.

1 Like

Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
paramakina202:

Evidence of IPOB violence is visible even to the blind as they are now a ruthless terrorist group that do not spare anyone.
Let me tell you,I was very much pro IPOB when they were victims of military brutality until they themselves transformed into a terror group that have turned Igboland almost into a deserted waste land.
What I refuse to do is to cover up for IPOB crimes against the good people of Igboland the reason radicalised and brainwashed folks like you can delude yourselves that I am a Fulani man for standing on the side of truth.

Show us one single evidence, beyond accusation anyone can make, that IPOB is involved in violence

If you cannot show any evidence, admit that your accusations are plain baseless as the sky
Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by Perfectbeing(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
paramakina202:

Until he is asked for his opinion.
Who asked for his opinion when he came and life TV and lied about Tinubu saying he won't build seaport in the SS?

Reno Omokri has been singing for PO to air out his opinion on IPOB mattter but he has been dodging it.
Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by paramakina202: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

Show us one single evidence, beyond accusation anyone can make, that IPOB is involved in violence

If you cannot show any evidence, admit that your accusations are plain baseless as the sky

Continue to live in denial of what the whole world knows already about ipob to the level Nnamdi Kanu was pressured to ask his supporters to stop the killings in SE from detention.

1 Like

Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by paramakina202: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Who asked for his opinion when he came and life TV and lied about Tinubu saying he won't build seaport in the SS?

Reno Omokri has been singing for PO to air out his opinion on IPOB mattter but he has been dodging it.

Who is Reno Omokri,is that a name of a dog or urchin?
Re: Obi Was Right, IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group In Anyway by gidgiddy: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
paramakina202:

Continue to live in denial of what the whole world knows already about ipob to the level Nnamdi Kanu was pressured to ask his supporters to stop the killings in SE from detention.

So you have no proof that IPOB is involved in violence? Only accusations that have not been substantiated in any way? You are quite lucky that IPOB has been proscribed, otherwise, IPOB could have taken people like you to court for defamation or even criminal defamation, and you would had to present in court your evidence against IPOB, or face serious fine or even jail time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoom Meeting With Peter Obi: See Moment Obidients Prayed & Sang National Anthem / Main Reason Africa Is Not Developed In One Picture / Photo: Seyi Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.