Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:05 AM

Primary School Teacher Moved From Earning 10k To 100k/month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Primary School Teacher Moved From Earning 10k To 100k/month (394 Views)

N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / Attention Job Seekers: Learn How To Start Earning 10k With Your Android / Any Suggestion For This Married Man Earning 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Primary School Teacher Moved From Earning 10k To 100k/month by AdamsAffiliate(m): 4:07am On Oct 05, 2022
If someone had told me, my life could change in less than two months.....

I will shout IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

For a long time, I thought the only way to make money is to find a physical job.

That was why immediately I graduated from secondary school, l decided to look for a job that could pay me enough money....

so I could help my parents pay some bills for my university education.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't find any. But I remembered I had a friend whose mum is a school proprietress.

So, I called him one day and asked if he could tell his mum to give me a teaching job in her school.

After so much thought, he agreed and I got the job to teach primary five pupils for 10k per month.

Mahn!, That job was hell for me.

I usually trek to the school every day cuz I didn't have any money on me and the salary was too small to spend on transportation.

Each day I came back home, I will take drugs to calm my headache as a result of stress.

To make matters worst, I don't usually have time for myself even over the weekend.

It's either I am writing lesson notes or I am marking homeworks.

I worked there for three months.

Finally, I got enough money and resigned in order to further my own education.

That same year, I got admission in the University of Portharcourt (Uniport)

Let's fast forward a little bit.

When ASUU went on strike earlier this year, I came back home to stay with my parents.

I thought of going back to that same school to take up a teaching job....

but when I remembered the stress I went through the previous time, I was discouraged.

Prior to this time, I have been hearing of online business.

I started searching the internet for business models that could help me make money online.

I was scammed so many times. I equally lost a tangible sum of money to ponzi schemes that crashed after few months of investing.

Everything changed for me when I came across AMAZON KINDLE PUBLISHING by MICHAEL DERA while scrolling through my news feed on Facebook.

I decided to give it a try since I wasn't doing anything at home.

To my amazement, I was able to generate my first $865 in less than 4WEEKs of doing this business, Because this AMAZON KDP is owned by world Richest Billionaire (Jeff Bezos).

This was a massive #630,000 in 4weeks.
I was so delighted to put this out to the public.

Over 400 students across 7countries. All thanks to JEFF BEZOS.

So How Does This AMAZON KDP Work?

Know that You don't need to pay anyone before you start. Don't let them scam you.
All you need to start is just your smartphone and internet connection.

I have decided to hold a FREE MASTERCLASS where I will share the exact blueprint that helped me achieve this goal.

But this FREE MASTERCLASS is not for everyone. It's specifically for those who want to change their own story within the next few months.

To gain access;
Text 'AMAZON' to: 0 8 1 3 9 5 8 1 0 8 8

PS: Just 15 people will be having access to this Masterclass

These are the testimonies from few of my students below...

Re: Primary School Teacher Moved From Earning 10k To 100k/month by Talktalk2022: 4:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Scam.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Make $100 Daily / Healthcare Job Readiness Program / Walk-in Interviews For Hausa Speaking Contact Center Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.