Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Any Suggestion For This Married Man Earning 10k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Suggestion For This Married Man Earning 10k (597 Views)

Primary School Teacher Moved From Earning 10k To 100k/month / Any Suggestion On How To Pass The Biodata Page Of Npower ? / Attention Job Seekers: Learn How To Start Earning 10k With Your Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Suggestion For This Married Man Earning 10k by MrHandsome2013: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2018
I got this email from someone, Please sir, my name is mr onyeka. ond holder in computer science.. I live in a rural area with my wife and children.. kindly suggest to me how to supplement my salary of ten thousand. Thanks
Re: Any Suggestion For This Married Man Earning 10k by chieyine(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I got this email from someone,
Please sir, my name is mr onyeka.
ond holder in computer science..
I live in a rural area with my wife and children..
kindly suggest to me how to supplement my salary of ten thousand.
Thanks
Show us the mail Sir.
Instead of you to come out open and ask for advice, yiu are shifting the goal post to another angry

2 Likes

Re: Any Suggestion For This Married Man Earning 10k by uboma(m): 8:55am On Jun 18, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I got this email from someone,
Please sir, my name is mr onyeka.
ond holder in computer science..
I live in a rural area with my wife and children..
kindly suggest to me how to supplement my salary of ten thousand.
Thanks

Since you are resident in a rural area, try your hands on crop farming. Farm lands will be cheap to lease.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Federal Ministry Of Health Recruitment 2018 / Please I Need A Legitimate Job. / 7 Reasons Why 2017 NPower Volunteers May Not Get Their First Monthly Stipends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.