Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,692 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:46 AM

You Can Now Study Abroad For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Can Now Study Abroad For Free (596 Views)

International Students Can Now Study And Work In USA – 2016 New Visa Rules / You Can Now Study In A Canadian School Where You Pay Less Than 1200$ Per Year / You Can Now Study Free In Europe & United States Of America! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Study Abroad For Free by aserena(f): 8:38am On Aug 16, 2011
Dear Admission Seeker,

>> Are you frustrated with writing JAMB every year and yet no show?

>> Tired of staying at home when all your friends are in University already?

>> Or maybe you're already in University but hate the course you're studying and want to get started on one your heart longs for.

>> Or perhaps, your secret dream for years has been to study abroad but due to lack of funds, you 'abandoned' the idea?

>> Are you afraid, really afraid that when you're through with school, you may not be able to find a job?

Now you can say goodbye to all these fears and take up this opportunity to school abroad without even paying a single kobo for it!

How Is That Possible?

Let me explain!

Over the past few years since year 2000, Scandinavian countries (Finland, Sweden, Denmark, etc) have been running a program which allow ANY student to study from Undergraduate to PHD level for FREE!  Even in the USA.

Here, I just want you to take advantage of some of these opportunities and by God's grace, be part of those that will school abroad for free this next academic year.  

Here's the link to one university that it's tuition fee is $0.

I believe you are saying wow!!  Is that true? Why not find out yourself by going to Berea College site yourself?

There are more schools that give such opportunities.  You can check out http:///rnK8ks for more info.

I don't talk much because I believe in action.  The only thing that can stop you is YOU. wink smiley
Re: You Can Now Study Abroad For Free by aserena(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2011
I'm sorry I didn't add the school link.  Here is it.

http://www.berea.edu/admissions/international/applying-for-admission.asp

Thanks and have a nice day.  wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Certifications - Oca, Ocp / Senate Backs Post-utme / Ekiti State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.