Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi (48419 Views)

Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by PotatoSalad(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
Your apology will not bring back peace in the lives of families you destroyed. Your apology will not bring back people who were victim of your schemes, but couldn't hold on anymore, resulting in them taking their lives.
Your apology will not bring back good health to old people who you scammed that developed hypertension or serious illness.

This is also for other scammers that say they don't hurt people. You don't need a gun to kill someone. Let that sink in.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please slam the azzzzhole the maximum sentence! Moraforking greedy werey!
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Fearyourcreator: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
No be say I dey support hush, but who never sin should cast the first stone. Go serve your sentence gee. E sure me say u no go smell poverty again after u gain freedom
Smiles...
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by InvertedHammer: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
/
Most importantly, he should apologize to the basket of gullibles he "tensioned" online. The psychological damage is irreparable.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Kobicove(m): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
All this one he's doing is medicine after death...if you like apologize all you want you must still go to jail!

I remember when this guy was using his ill gotten wealth to oppress honest and hardworking people to make them look lazy angry

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Johnn74: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Ntor Zukwanike.., .. Invictus Obi do e own.At least we don know im sentence. grin Counting down to November when Hush dog gonna be finally sentenced!!!!. I just wish they can broadcast it live so people all over the world won't miss any second of the action film . grin
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Regret Fire
They only regret when nabbed

2 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Everybody makes mistakes bro..they shouldn’t use one mistake of the guy to condemn him for life
ATLIEN2027:

Release him? grin
They might as well let everyone in prison out then. Where is the deterrent for others.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by omoadeleye(m): 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
He is capping
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Nyne: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
JoeNL22:
Your apology is not accepted.
When you were frauding people for years. It was sweeting you!.....now you are caught. You are begging for mercy instead of Judgement. When you do something wrong the first time it's a mistake. But when you continue doing it, it has become a choice. Hence, for every choice comes a reactive consequence. So baba face the music.
Remain disOBIDIENT and USELESS in taking the country backwards. Nigeria must be great again

You’ll see that Obi diners are just online warriors with phones to browse the internet on the day of the election. Online noise makers. Your eye go clear after the election.

2 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Ayojb: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
No be say I dey support hush, but who never sin should cast the first stone. Go serve your sentence gee. E sure me say u no go smell poverty again after u gain freedom
lol see this one.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by nairavsdollars(f): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wehrey Instagram celebrity
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Bridget95(f): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yoruba gba !
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by NOwazobia: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Werey dey disguise...
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by ATLIEN2027: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Merch:
Everybody makes mistakes bro..they shouldn’t use one mistake of the guy to condemn him for life
The US doesn't work like that. He will get reduced time for accepting responsibility and showing remorse but the law still has to be applied.
If they just let people go without punishment then the whole society will be totally fvcked up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by ibiyemi28(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
What!

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by gasparpisciotta: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
All na format still

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Ayojb: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Merch:
u dey craze. Rendering a lotta people into financial ruin, many lost their jobs cos of his frauds and u said it’s one mistake? I hope your bank accounts get wiped.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Greenback: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
he can only deceive coneheaded structured elements like ivartheMENTAL, Ele'pon nla Eponojuku, generalojukwu etc grin grin
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by HateBigots: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Crocodile tears. He is only sorry because he got caught
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Ikendiawusa: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
With the state of my mind presently I can do anything to escape this sad reality that I found myself, please anybody should help me with a car to do bolt around warri and environs on weekly or higher purchase because I'm drastically falling into depression. Please people should help me now that I'm alive.

2 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by nedekid: 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Creamypie:
Damn shit. Once FBI face u, ur own don baje. All your power and those who promise u power go vamoose. By the time he comes out, all his I'll gotten investments and wealth will be gone and owned by the u.s government. Damn
He might have money hidden in eg bitcoins. Assuming they have not decoded his accounts when they grabbed his phone unawares.

3 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Streett: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
I prefer make Devil reason my matta than FBI….

Meanwhile, Hush get BLOCK for him wallet if he ever gets to walk freely agin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by ceeceeuwa: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
ijustdey:
Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi, has expressed regrets for destroying his family name with greed and tenders apologies for his actions.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/557770-my-regrets-apologies-over-my-fraudulent-schemes-hushpuppi.html
Shove the apology down your a**e! You did what you did with your full chest. You knew the implications from day 1 .Iranu!

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by dominique(f): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
Wayray, will you be regretting if you were not caught? Regret kill you there! Anuofia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Realists(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kastonkastroll:

I don't know for Christianity but in Shariah law, he is to repay back every cent & Kobo he stole back to the victims or family.

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by israel90: 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
franchasofficia:
Most Nigerians are daft and greedy at the same time.

Okay you come from a poor family and somehow you found a way to make some millions through internet scam, normally, anybody that have sense ought to invest that money into their dream business or assemble talented and skilled people to work for you in rendering valuable services to the society and then you quit the illegitimate business of scamming people and focus on your now legitimate business.

Instead of doing this, Nigerian youths would make 20million from internet scam, then use 10million to buy a luxury car, use 5 million to rent a luxury apartment and use 3million to furnish it and then use the remaining 2million to club around town, womanize and live lavish lifestyle in the hope that another maga abi mugu will pay a bigger amount soon. Like play like play, they turn internet scam to their full time job and still expect not to be caught, how?

This is the problem Bola Tinubu has, he was able to pocket Lagos state and some Southwest states from being a poor boy born into wretched family but billions of Lagos treasury he controls is not enough for him and now he wants to control Nigeria, and na there God will show him that He is still God that sees the heart of men and knows our deepest secrets.

To all Nigerian youths doing Yahoo Yahoo or Armed Robbery or Kidnapping for ransom or money ritual or drug trafficking or any other illegitimate business, this is a wake up call to you all; quit that criminal business you are doing and hurry now and invest the money you have gotten from that illegitimate business into a legitimate business that will start generating you income.

Don't even think buying cars or lands or building house will save you from your future doom knocking on your door.

Invest in a business that will be yielding you daily, weekly or monthly income and quit that Yahoo nonsense now! I
i wish they will listen
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by sportskid(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
BATified2023:
Now everyone can clearly see y the igbos have not ruled Nigeria for a very long time,the reason is that a tribe with autocratic thinking will always have problem in a democratic setting

Igbos don’t believe in contrary opinion n we can clearly see it with their ipob,imagine killing the same people u claim u are fighting for?

Now they have upgrade it to their obi campaign,imagine throwing everyone that doesn’t support obi under d bus but once u support obi u become an angel

Imagine all of them saying joke Silva should b stripped of he national award?

Do u know her offense?

She decided to practice her right of freedom of association by supporting her choice in the forthcoming president election

Patience okonkwo should b labeled an hero for supporting obi but joke Silva should b disgraced for supporting tinubu

Psquare n all other Igbo artist supporting obi should b labeled an hero by brymo should b stoned for supporting tinubu

The question is

Are we no longer in a democratic setting?
Must everyone support one candidate in democracy?
Must u demonize anyone that doesn’t support your candidate?
If your candidate is not yet president n we should b arrested for supporting other candidate then what will happen if your candidate becomes president n we have a different opinion?
With the way these people are going I see Nigeria going the North Korea way if their candidate becomes d president cos they don’t believe people must reason differently

Once u have an opinion contrary to theirs then u must b thrown under the bus?

Do u think this is appropriate?

Foolish post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by EyezofGod120: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
JoeNL22:
Your apology is not accepted.
When you were frauding people for years. It was sweeting you!.....now you are caught. You are begging for mercy instead of Judgement. When you do something wrong the first time it's a mistake. But when you continue doing it, it has become a choice. Hence, for every choice comes a reactive consequence. So baba face the music.
Remain disOBIDIENT and USELESS in taking the country backwards. Nigeria must be great again
shey na u he dey apologize to?
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by BeardedMeat(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
You are a Tinubu supporter for a reason. This your post is senseless. You think America is Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.