Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,053 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi (48368 Views)

Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released / US Indicts 11 Nigerians For $9 million online fraud schemes in New York / Man Loses ₦26 Million Naira To Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by AlphaTaikun: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
ijustdey:
Ramon Abbas, aka Hushpuppi, has expressed regrets for destroying his family name with greed and tenders apologies for his actions.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/557770-my-regrets-apologies-over-my-fraudulent-schemes-hushpuppi.html
The dopamine effect. Lol.
Federal crime... Do the time.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by sofiscatedmoron: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Yorubas man, fear fear people, I'm in sifia pains grin
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by kolarov93(m): 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Werey dy wait make dem release him grin
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by pacificom: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
No be say I dey support hush, but who never sin should cast the first stone. Go serve your sentence gee. E sure me say u no go smell poverty again after u gain freedom
Nigerians are quick to forgive and let go but Americans believe in justice. There is always a price tag for every evil done in life. Let this case be a lesson for those thinking they are too smart to enjoy other people's hard earning and sweat.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by BENEAMATA: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Fraudster is humble . So he apologised .In nigeria , he will still be flaunting ill- gotten wealth in the faces of the victims he scammed /stole from while a three month trial would drag on for years because he can afford 46 SANs like our politicians .
And you are a big , big idiot to be flaunting wealth from criminal proceeds on the internet lord agba yahoo . E ku ipalemo incarceration , don't drop soap .

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Starzo: 1:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
No be say I dey support hush, but who never sin should cast the first stone. Go serve your sentence gee. E sure me say u no go smell poverty again after u gain freedom
After saying you don't support him you then go on to throw your full weight behind him

Next time a police man murders one of your close friends and people start calling for is arrest and conviction over the murder,pls remember and come out again with this your line of 'who never sin should cast the first stone'.

Maybe then you would see how stupid and ridiculous it sounds

3 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by RSVP: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2022
Hush is getting 8 or 13yrs.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by blueAgent(m): 3:23am On Oct 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Show remorse and get reduced time. Smart guy.

Which smart guy?
Am sure his lawyer advised him to do that ,I mean tender the apology letter, if he was smart he would not be flaunting money and wealth online knowing his source.

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Sltp: 4:08am On Oct 06, 2022
He is not only greedy, he is stupid. A criminal flaunting his wealth

3 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Beatswim: 4:11am On Oct 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
Most Nigerians are daft and greedy at the same time.

Okay you come from a poor family and somehow you found a way to make some millions through internet scam, normally, anybody that have sense ought to invest that money into their dream business or assemble talented and skilled people to work for you in rendering valuable services to the society and then you quit the illegitimate business of scamming people and focus on your now legitimate business.

Instead of doing this, Nigerian youths would make 20million from internet scam, then use 10million to buy a luxury car, use 5 million to rent a luxury apartment and use 3million to furnish it and then use the remaining 2million to club around town, womanize and live lavish lifestyle in the hope that another maga abi mugu will pay a bigger amount soon. Like play like play, they turn internet scam to their full time job and still expect not to be caught, how?

This is the problem Bola Tinubu has, he was able to pocket Lagos state and some Southwest states from being a poor boy born into wretched family but billions of Lagos treasury he controls is not enough for him and now he wants to control Nigeria, and na there God will show him that He is still God that sees the heart of men and knows our deepest secrets.

To all Nigerian youths doing Yahoo Yahoo or Armed Robbery or Kidnapping for ransom or money ritual or drug trafficking or any other illegitimate business, this is a wake up call to you all; quit that criminal business you are doing and hurry now and invest the money you have gotten from that illegitimate business into a legitimate business that will start generating you income.

Don't even think buying cars or lands or building house will save you from your future doom knocking on your door.

Invest in a business that will be yielding you daily, weekly or monthly income and quit that Yahoo nonsense now! I
and u type all this to give a foolish advice?u are not different from this guy,na opportunity u no just see

2 Likes

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Buhari4sale: 5:25am On Oct 06, 2022
You must be phyno

MamaletASO:
Less did this animal called Ramon Abbas aka Hush puppies know that most of the victims of his fraudulent act had committed suicide, or become a stroke patients, etc..

If you asked for my judgement: Hushpuppies should die by hanging.

...and also his family should be traced and killed just like Chinese judgement used to be...

No peace for the wicked

Period!
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by elonmuskbaby: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Damn shit. Once FBI face u, ur own don baje. All your power and those who promise u power go vamoose. By the time he comes out, all his I'll gotten investments and wealth both in physical and in digital, such as b.t.c will be gone and owned by the u.s government. Damn
lmaooo it's a simple matter.obey the law of America, don't do fraud and FBI will not know you or give a damn About you but when you begin to do fraud and criminal stuffs,you attract the attention of the FBI Till their hand touch you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Mirasteel: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2022
He brought this upon himself, Nigerians that are into fraudulent activities, I wonder why they can never stay on the low, always showing off and they know that their money isn't genuine.

By now he would have learnt his lesson and I hope he truly turns a new leaf.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Mirasteel: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahhhhhhhhhh god
Can't believe iwasted my time reading this jargons of yours
I'm glad that your post has been deleted.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by OKC22: 6:52am On Oct 06, 2022
That's rather too late.You must face the weights of the law.When you were whining and dining, you didn't realize that you were squashing people's hard earned money and you feel that remorse only can save you from the law.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by tete7000(m): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2022
The guy should refund the money of those he defrauded, restore their emotional well-being he destroyed, else he should go to jail for destroying others. Forgiveness doesn't mean you should not pay penalty for sins committed.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Bizibi(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
you think the America government will allow him go after serving term without paying restitution to the victims ...they will make sure they get every dime.

Hushpuppi is the most foolish person I have ever seen. I blame the poverty mentality in him.

1 Like

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Hanndye: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2022
franchasofficia:

Okay you come from a poor family and somehow you found a way to make some millions through internet scam, normally, anybody that have sense ought to invest that money into their dream business or assemble talented and skilled people to work for you in rendering valuable services to the society and then you quit the illegitimate business of scamming people and focus on your now legitimate business.

Instead of doing this, Nigerian youths would make 20million from internet scam, then use 10million to buy a luxury car, use 5 million to rent a luxury apartment and use 3million to furnish it and then use the remaining 2million to club around town, womanize and live lavish lifestyle in the hope that another maga abi mugu will pay a bigger amount soon. Like play like play, they turn internet scam to their full time job and still expect not to be caught, how?

This is the problem Bola Tinubu has, he was able to pocket Lagos state and some Southwest states from being a poor boy born into wretched family but billions of Lagos treasury he controls is not enough for him and now he wants to control Nigeria, and na there God will show him that He is still God that sees the heart of men and knows our deepest secrets.

To all Nigerian youths doing Yahoo Yahoo or Armed Robbery or Kidnapping for ransom or money ritual or drug trafficking or any other illegitimate business, this is a wake up call to you all; quit that criminal business you are doing and hurry now and invest the money you have gotten from that illegitimate business into a legitimate business that will start generating you income.

Don't even think buying cars or lands or building house will save you from your future doom knocking on your door.

Invest in a business that will be yielding you daily, weekly or monthly income and quit that Yahoo nonsense now! I

Good talk.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Olat4421: 8:11am On Oct 06, 2022
franchasofficia:

rubbish so u are adviceing Dem to rob,scam someone and use it to establish a legitimate business and u think automatically dey have escape deir bad deeds
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by phemmyfour: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
Typical excuse use to pamper bad behavior
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Danny50: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Apologies accepted but we can turn back the hand time, your sentencing is certain bro.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by HRMK: 8:37am On Oct 06, 2022
BELATED!ANYWAY,U WONT GET MORE THAN 10YEARS!A BIG LESSON TO SO CALLED CELEBRITIES OR BIG BOYS LIKE YOU!!
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Badonasty(m): 8:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Lol….I’m very sure he didn’t write that letter himself…
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by teepain: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2022
franchasofficia:

This is the problem Bola Tinubu has, he was able to pocket Lagos state and some Southwest states from being a poor boy born into wretched family

Is this for politics or what? How on earth do you term a family as "wretched"? Please let us learn to choose our words wisely. I am sure you wouldn't like for someone to refer to your family as wretched because of the actions or inactions of one of your family members.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by matth70s(m): 8:50am On Oct 06, 2022
One thing i know is that,as you spend your precious time doing crime,so shall your spend same doing the time. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by SPAMBOX7: 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
franchasofficia:

You said it all bro. Niggas who cashout and never invest are the dumbest. Funny enough they dunno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Psoul(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Regret is like grandchild.
It always comes later in life.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 06, 2022
Okealaaye:
That's a rare development! With apology must come repentance though. God does not desire the death of a REPENTED sinner, but that he may live a changed life after confession and repentance. A typical compatriot from the eastern flanks of the Great River cannot do this. Instead, he would curse the Fatherland and wail about marginalisation. Why do you think that dealings in cocaine and heroin and marijuana and tramadol and other banned substances are yet to abate? People who can give their right eyes come join with their right hand for money! They always take more than the owner can ignore. And if they're caught in the act, they'll tender what they call the evil of the Article of Surrender of January 12th 1970 as the cause. Hushpuppi, go come! Prison was built to house man, not animal. Nothing do you, because the hand does not stay behind when it conveys food to the mouth!
blv dis repentance at ur peril.
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by tiswell(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2022
TriCee:
Wow, na hushpuppi be this? This bros that rubbed off fraudulent money on our faces, with pride o.

Whatever or whoever makes them believe they'll never be caught is legendary, height of deception.
there is no 'clean' money anywhere sad

better double ya hustle fa
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by highlive: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2022
i pray god help u
Re: My Regrets, Apologies Over My Fraudulent Schemes – Hushpuppi by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Timekeeper452:
hopefully, someone will dupe your poor old helpless mother out of everything she has, then put you guys into abject penury, goes ahead to use your family name to claim the unemployment benefit you are entitled to from the government and use that cash for a flamboyant lifestyle, while your family suffers for the act. Then when that thief is court, he tenders a non apologetics letter to the judge handling the case.
asee(amen) this comment sweet my belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / Unachukwu Chiluba Paulinus Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Alfa Exhumes Friend's Corpse In Ilorin, Butchers It For Ritual (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.