Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's (41664 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready / Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Sweetvie: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

No worry e go swallow one without water soon na just tym grin
I swear grin grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Trill1(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Okay sha.
Me self gan no ready for relationship.

Frustrated with NEPA Wahala?

Go Solar!
Available plans from ₦110K+
WhatsApp
Zero
Zero
Five

My twin and I are Solar Energy Engineers and Electrical Electronics Engineering Students at the University of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Odebayo4010(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Why re contradicting ur sef which circumstances nigeria girls will never learn good car nd house finish
Abeg they deserve wat they get
Look around the world u will know that its only nigeria girls dat re different money minded people they don't want to work

Wow, you're mouthed,you give reasonably statement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by edunaragold(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
Give them some break biko.
Its not always their fault.

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.
. What state did you say u are from again, I know say na Igbo person be this , it's no news that Igbo girls no dey marry on time
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by bluefilm: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

Some tried to build something till late 20's only for the man to run away. e deh happen.

Some left school probably at 24 and build a career till late twenties, afterall if they didnt build, u will still tag them leech and how they didnt bring anything to the table.

I have read a story on NL where a married man decieved a lady to marry him, only to find out he was married on her wedding days, how could u blame her?

I have also read a story of how a man died, 2weeks to his marriage, would u blame the woman?

Some women prepare for marriage, and on wedding day, husband was nowhere to be found, ring sef dem no see.

Please being a Nigerian is enough to torment us, do not force someone into depression with ur words, Alot of kidnapping, rituals, forceful marriage is going on cos the society has decide to force a standard down our throat

If Warren buffet had set a standard for us, everybody was suppose to be a millionaire at 29yrs.

Jesus!

Who knows the type of pressure this lady, and so many other ladies out there in a similar situation, is under now due to marriage wahala?

Unfortunately for them ladies, I don't pity any of them who are in this wahala.

In fact, I rejoice over such issues.

I actually enjoy TORMENTING them.

You wanna know why?

Listen, any lady who failed to use her time when she was in her prime to catch a nigga, assuming she is not a lesbian or something of that nature, is to be blamed for not playing her game well.

These ladies sit back and watch what happened to other ladies and yet they still feel like it won't be their own portion... until it eventually happens to them.

Now they want us to start pitying them and considering them for marriage after they have wasted all their good years chasing fun or whatever nonsense they were chasing after.

That's absolute nonsense.

Lady, you made your bed.

And you MUST lie on it.

The other group of overaged ladies I may not torment are the ones who are naturally UGLY.

Their case is quite understandable and there is no more reason to worsen their situation with harsh words. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Kajaard: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
1-when she come we'll have sex before she eat.
2- we'll have 2 rounds of sex before she go.
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.

And you are not ashamed to say this in a public forum. Sleeping with a pregnant woman is now people's fetish? God forbid bad thing undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by johnfem321: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Wetyn you do no make sense for your own good.. you for wait make she born first..having sex with pregnant woman who doesn’t carry your child is calling bad luck for yourself… quote author=Baronthecelebri post=117308106]Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 11:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Is like you never swallow the pill? grin
i don swallow redpill tire.

Redpill was never intended to insult ladies and call every man a simp.

Redpill is respecting a lady and still not losing ur sanity.

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by casualobserver: 11:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

The primary job of a woman is to raise a family, God did not create women for career. There is nothing wrong with a career but if you prioritize career over family and fail to find a husband. Then that is a result of your choices!!

On the issue of men running away, no man runs away from a good woman…..trust me, we are not fools, we recognize a good thing when we see one . More likely to happen is that a good woman may leave a man but a man NEVER leaves a good woman. So if a man left you, it means he didn’t see you as the type of wife or mother he wants. Women need a paradigm shift that a man left you because he was a bad man. If you are truly a good woman a man will always hold on to you even if he has other women. A man only lets go of a woman that is dispensable….I.e she is not a keeper!!!! A man who lets go of a good woman is a fool in which case one has to ask what made you date a fool?

Finally your post makes it seem as if all responsibility in a relationship falls on the man. It is also the responsibility of a woman not to enter into relationships with the wrong men and take responsibility for your mistakes when you do and more importantly to learn and not repeat your mistakes. Remmember the choice to date a man was YOUR choice in the 1st place.

Women would do well to stop playing the victim, men get burnt too. You entered a relationship with your eyes open, you saw what you wanted to see because you saw what you were looking for, which many sometimes is not WHAT YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR!

Take responsibility for your bad choices or you will never learn and keep repeating your mistakes!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OgaDeyVex: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Nawa o

Oga Just Wake Up From Sleep Begin Dey Vex
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Streett: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
You’re sure right……
It applies to Some Men as well !

We all need someone to call “Ours”…. Ain’t no one really wants to be alone!

Life Situations, personal experiences and the rest challenges naim dey shape these things…

I hope we all find what we looking for, But then as well we gats work towards am and not just sit around waiting on some “miracle”…

Miracles are real don’t get me wrong, But “work/effort” gats come first!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Sweetvie: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
i don swallow redpill tire.

Redpill was never intended to insult ladies and call every man a simp.

Redpill is respecting a lady and still not losing ur sanity.
Wawu
Your own Redpill different o grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by millionboi(m): 11:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
Lies, I met a fine girl, I approach her and ask her for friendship she says no, I met her again she said that she'll think about it, I travel for a job that Last 7 month, when I came back she's pregnant for one stupid Iceland guy that is in prison for murder. She call me for urgent 2k, I gave her condition
So guys she agreed, anytime she need 2k, I invite her we have 3 rounds of sex with the pregnancy. Did I do anything wrong.
Are you serious or just on cruise
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by johnfem321: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Well I don’t think it happens in Nigeria alone .. but the women don’t need to lie.. if you are 34.. why not just tell a new guy you meet that you are 34year rather than after he is in love
Kajaard:

Because of the societal stigma that comes with a lady being over 30 years old in a useless society like ours.

2 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by BusinessPlan22: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
tiswell:
so for years, ya fellow man was ramming that pvssy you now carry wholesale?

baba,hide ya face fa!

Yes o, I hide it in her boobs daily

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OgaDeyVex: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

Most Of Nigerian Women Have Nothing To Offer Apart From Sorrows.

No Be Woman Killed Her House Maid In Anambra State Recently.

After Seeing It, OGA JUST START DEY VEX

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Malawian(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

You know, i know this girl who invested more than 5 years in a relationship with someone in my compound, only for me to hear the guy went and married his work colleague, someone i had never even seen with him before.

I still see that girl now, she is with another guy, starting afresh. It was from that girls experience i understood never to keep hard feelings if a girl ditches you and marries someone who is ready.

Painful part be say the girl na decent person sef, just say dem no get money for her family.

15 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by naikeboy(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Why didn't they approach serious men them, if they approach men na bad thing...

3 Likes

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by nickyj19: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Thermodynamics(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Agreed that the ladies go for material things in a relationship

Kindly ask him what the guys go for in a relationship undecided
If you want to say what a guy go for in a relationship is sex then that's just bull, sex is enjoyed by both parties, sometimes women even enjoy it more and literally beg their boyfriend for it. Women go after money in a relationship and get sex as side benefit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Michelle70(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2022
Sweetvie:
Wawu
Your own Redpill different o grin cheesy
lolz, na NLders swallow the kind pill weh i no inderstand.

What i swallowed was redpill, do not compare me to those that seallowed bitterness pills
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Orlatunday11(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
I concur with mush sympathy
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by Odebayo4010(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
God bless you, that's how they are. You'll see a girl leave decent guys and follow cultist guys,

Realltruth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by GUNITGuy: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
AfroKnight:
Lies.

At some point or the other in their 20’s, all those women met at least 3 guys who would have been great husbands to them. They didn’t give the men any chance cos of baseless pride and conceit, or they preferred heartbreakers.

In hindsight, they can see which men actually wanted them for marriage and which didn’t.

This reminds me of one babe (a friend of mine) who was considering one player like that. I warned her several times. She even accused me of being jealous and a hater. She accused me of secretly wanting her but that certainly was not the case, cos she was not even my type.

Everyone knew this guy was only going to break her heart. They couldn’t warn her but I didn’t send her. I told her straight. It was funny sha cos She had just left one player and was about to fall for another. And there was a serious decent guy by the side who was dying for her. She kept friendzoning that one. grin Responsible guy, enterprising and a kind person. Lol.

Long story short, she got heartbroken again. Surprise surprise. The friendzoned guy too was a mumu, instead make him find another chick, he was still hanging around but they never dated cos she still didn’t see him as suitable when all he ever did was care for her. I graduated before them anyway and left them to their silly situationship. Last I heard, she’s still single. I don’t know where the other guy is.

You forgot the fact that they love bad boys growing up ...10 ladies in their 20s would hear how a guy is sleeping with one of them and spends for her ...They would go behind to sleep with him(Casanova) and they would pretend to each other ..I saw alot about this growing up from my friends ......They want what another woman has and that's covetous.....
My Uncle's Generation had wonderful relationships based on genuine love for each other .....They start early and follow each other ....
Ask them have they been comited to the progress of any man ....You would be surprised no.....
But would sit down and categorize men based on pocket and other factors. And schemw how to attract the fattest pocket .....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OgaDeyVex: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
YoungLionken:
You're right..

Again, some ladies are just unlucky when it comes to finding true love..

Too many men/suitors proposing love, heaven and earth to one woman (I can't lie, if I were a woman, I would be confused as well), hence the mistakes in choice by the woman..

Most men lie (though a necessary tool, no thanks to women who find comfort in it) alot...

Are You On Cheap Drugs, If Oga May Ask?

Most Women In Nigeria Are Very Wicked, Their Heart Is Full with wickedness and Evil.

Pray So Hard, So that, woman will not show you their wicked heart
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by PaNnamdi: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:
No be today dem start to call me simp grin

I just felt u guys should act as humans and give ladies some respect if they deserve it.
Acting as a human in public has never killed an erection before
Simpman grin
U be mumu man.just talk say u dey desperately need disguised oloshos attention and stop pretending.even the mod wey move your post come front page sabi your case wella grin
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OgaDeyVex: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Agreed that the ladies go for material things in a relationship

Kindly ask him what the guys go for in a relationship undecided

You Must Be On Cheap Drugs This Morning
Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Michelle70:

It is more worrisome she cudnt attract a serious guy in her 20's than she attracted them bt behaved badly.

That said cuppy is 30 now and still thinking she has all the time in the world to play games.

she refuses to understand the subtle Art of Compromise in a serious relationship or marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by mirinder: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
xtivin2:

See your mentality, we grow from somewhere, these girls are opportunist waiting to rip where they don't sow with stupid sense of entitlement. FYI, there are still responsible once but like I say I pity this generation many of them have become cum dump for yahoo boiz. Sex with them is now strictly monetized they no longer have policy infact they prefer married men more for comfort.
do you know that in the next 2 years 90% of them shall be doing hookup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by SolarEngr(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Marriage is overrated, even Jesus no marry.

So make Una rest sad

Meanwhile, check my signature to save money

1 Like

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by lereinter(m): 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

They will chop off your head for this post... do wear a protective gear

They are coming for you

Because you are in your 30s

Lolzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's by OgaDeyVex: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Killerbag36:

Why re contradicting ur sef which circumstances nigeria girls will never learn good car nd house finish
Abeg they deserve wat they get
Look around the world u will know that its only nigeria girls dat re different money minded people they don't want to work

God Almighty Will Surly Bless You For This Point, Oga Dey Vex, will surprise you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.