Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) (46861 Views)

End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by GavelSlam: 10:32am On Oct 06, 2022
dchamp234:
We're always seeing him standing, let's see a video of him walking or jumping, talking. Don't always come here to full us with pictures we weren't there when it was taken...

Let's see a picture of your superhero -Obi flying.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by latolz: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
This man should have just allowed Osinbanjo
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by bosstim(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Aren't you just plain stupid?? Infact I think you are, you and all the others supporting Tinubu. If you can recall, I'm sure you were one of the multitudes bashing Buhari for always traveling out of the country, those silly mind games APC and Buhari was playing with us, I'm sure you were one of those insulting him, even when him and the same APC was telling those obvious lies I know you didn't mince words wen bashing them. Now my question is this, you're clearly seeing another Buhari coming and you're willing to give him power, is that not madness!!! How can someone that is supposed to be actively present in the country he is planning to rule be far away in London, what is he doing there?? And like in the time of Buhari all they have been doing is trying to portray obvious lies to us and people that were insulting APC and Buhari then are here supporting Tinubu. It beats my imagination mehn....
Ttalk:
Is it not madness for someone who is living in evil forest of alaigbo having opinion and status of someone in faraway London. No be juju be that.
They are so fascinated with the name of Tinubu that the always rush in droves to comment on his name.

Me singing:

At the mention of Tinubu
Obidience must cry
At the mention of Tinubu
Obidients must wail

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Mom007(f): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2022
...and of course his grand kids are living the good life in a foreign country while others grandkids are languishing in poverty.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2022
JAGABAN!!!!!

.y love for you na first grade
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
Old pictures. Something he should be doing while supporting Osinbajo.

Move on

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Obamaofusa: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2022
obembet:

Nigerians want Atiku
lol
Atiku keh?God forbids.
You wan kill Nigeria kwatakwata be dat.
The money that Atiku stole as VP will feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years.....MY WATCH by Obasanjo.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Bhol28: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2022
Not until we focus on real issues about how candidates will solve the country's economic,security and other serious national issues these are what we will be seeing.If your candidate has what it takes to deliver a prosperous Nigeria you don't need to focus heavily on private life of other candidates.SELL YOUR CANDIDATE

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Picardor2: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:
Is it not madness for someone who is living in evil forest of alaigbo having opinion and status of someone in faraway London. No be juju be that.
They are so fascinated with the name of Tinubu that the always rush in droves to comment on his name.

Me singing:

At the mention of Tinubu
Obidience must cry
At the mention of Tinubu
Obidients must wail

OBIdients are crying not becos of BAT but becos ur a lost soul. Let's be careful on what we wish for. We are still Suffering in the hands of an old man. Pls pity us. We don't want another older man. Believe it or not, he can't help us Biko o nna. Am pleading with u. Stop promoting calamity. Collect money if u want but leave us to vote OBI u hear.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
fman:
if na to grant channels tv interview,
Him go japa!!
But him get time to play wt toddlers!!

Lol.. I been dey tell one of my guys say why Tinubu no dey go for interview whether paid or free ,he say campaign never start,now campaign don start we no see am.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by fellom(m): 10:48am On Oct 06, 2022
GBAMEST GBAM!
Majesty2:
By their comments u go know them, Obi supporters always talk like someone wey no get brain
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:49am On Oct 06, 2022
looks like an old picture....

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Pathfinder2090: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Ttalk:

Me singing:

At the mention of Tinubu
Obidience must cry
At the mention of Tinubu
Obidients must wail

Shame on you
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Shikena(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided
I wonder if Tinubu, his handlers and his foot soldiers ever have it at the back of their mind that they could either lose or win. Nothing is cast in stone yet.
grin grin
You know this basic fact and you somehow wonder if real life politicians who have seen it all, been through it all, live it daily while you are home sleeping don't have that at the back of their minds?

You try for online matter.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by ideylaff: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Baba go launder money home for election..he dey deceive una say him sick

Wow we are on the same page.

You said it all. It’s a money laundering trip to bring funds in

BAT is a dodgy man to the core.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Mirasteel: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu should rest please.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by obembet(f): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2022
Obamaofusa:

lol
Atiku keh?God forbids.
You wan kill Nigeria kwatakwata be dat.
The money that Atiku stole as VP will feed 300 million Nigerians for 400 years.....MY WATCH by Obasanjo.

But u supported him 2019..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Posh2018: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Dshocker:
All this display na old records, taken like few years ago.

Campaign has started, and he has nothing doing in the UK, let him come back and grant live interviews, to prove to Nigerians why they should elect him.

This was how Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was brought into power and we lost millions of dollars treating him in Saudi Arabia with crude oil as means of payment.

Nigerians are wise now, no hard feelings and this shouldn't be about Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar...lets be factual with ourselves for once.

History: When they start doubting your credentials and health and making snidely remarks about you....know you are the next president wink

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by fluffybaby(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2022
He will still say ....emi lo kan during his great grand children's future.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Shikena(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Mom007:
...and of course his grand kids are living the good life in a foreign country while others grandkids are languishing in poverty.
With all he has achieved in life even before politics, you expect his grandkids to be languishing in poverty? Tinubu did not grow up in poverty, why would his grandkids? You have local businessmen on your street, how many are languishing in poverty? Well, that depends on where you live though and we can't blame Tinubu for that.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Kinddetective: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2022
Playing with grandchildren in suit and tie with a photographer in tow.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by highoctane: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2022
Mitsurugi:
I love Nigerian politics.

But I wonder...... why the sudden crave for dark suits? cheesy
Black suit is business reserved for board room war, if you know your enemy and he didn't know you,in all your battles with him, you will win.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Kinddetective: 11:02am On Oct 06, 2022
Shikena:

With all he has achieved in life even before politics, you expect his grandkids to be languishing in poverty? Tinubu did not grow up in poverty, why would his grandkids? You have local businessmen on your street, how many are languishing in poverty? Well, that depends on where you live though and we can't blame Tinubu for that.

I thought he did not attend primary and secondary schools due to poverty.
How come his children and grandchildren are not living in his beautiful Lagos? Not good enough for them eh?
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by oneMalik: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2022
Happy man !

God pls make me live long and enjoy whatever I laboured for as I wish this man long life and good health .
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by joe1309: 11:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
whether you like it or not, he is your next president.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by zoedew: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
That, exactly, is what befits him at this stage of his life!
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
Greed
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by joe1309: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Baba go launder money home for election..he dey deceive una say him sick
ipob, I don't know why Tinubu's success is a big nightmare to the Igbos. As far as Nigeria is concerned, an Igbo will never rule this country.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Pootle: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
those kids cute menh
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-not-sick-plays-with-grandkids-amidst-rumours-of-ill-health-photos/
Oh my obidients won't like this picture at all, it will be like nightmare! shocked
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Someone traveled for a drug deal to fund campaign and election rigging una dey hear dey talk shit....#Obidatti2023
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by dododawa1: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
Kill them with PICTURES back to back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Dancing With His Daughter At Her Wedding (Photo) / Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi / MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.