Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,218 members, 7,880,804 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:10 AM

Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) (46862 Views)

End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara / El-Rufai, Uba Sani Have Lunch In London Amidst Rumours Of Ill-Health / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2022
LawMan44:
undecided

I wonder if Tinubu, his handlers and his foot soldiers ever have it at the back of their mind that they could either lose or win. Nothing is cast in stone yet.

What is the meaning of this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by maasoap(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:
Old pictures. Something he should be doing while supporting Osinbajo.

Painment grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Indispensable85(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:

See tears..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Ttalk: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2022
bosstim:
Aren't you just plain stupid?? Infact I think you are, you and all the others supporting Tinubu. If you can recall, I'm sure you were one of the multitudes bashing Buhari for always traveling out of the country, those silly mind games APC and Buhari was playing with us, I'm sure you were one of those insulting him, even when him and the same APC was telling those obvious lies I know you didn't mince words wen bashing them. Now my question is this, you're clearly seeing another Buhari coming and you're willing to give him power, is that not madness!!! How can someone that is supposed to be actively present in the country he is planning to rule be far away in London, what is he doing there?? And like in the time of Buhari all they have been doing is trying to portray obvious lies to us and people that were insulting APC and Buhari then are here supporting Tinubu. It beats my imagination mehn....

Association of witches and wizard don come o. how is someone who left his campaign to go and relax in London becomes your headache?

Is Tinubu's campaign your campaign?

Why are you worrying for him so much when your desire is for him to lose?

Remind me the day campaign become governance. By the time Tinubu becomes Nigeria president we would be here to criticise if he embark on any jamboree tour abroad. For now relax, he is still a private citizen
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Dapson73(m): 11:17am On Oct 06, 2022
teslimabu:
Jesus Christ! W/o being political, I sincerely wish BAT, quick recovery, but Nigerians don’t deserve this! APC should try and feel the pain of over 200 million Nigerians, and be conscientious. Trying to impose Tinubu on Nigerians after experiencing Buhari, is the height cruelty.

Power; Pushing a man to his grave, while he basks in the euphoria of an illusive Presidency

Democracy isn't about imposition.

Nigerians will massively vote Asiwaju, and he will be declared winner.

Rather, it's Obituaries that is imposing Pandora on people willfully or not.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Bigheart042(m): 11:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Well spoken
Corridon:
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by vengertime: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Majesty2:
Pepper dem
Asiwaju and his grandkids fresh ooh

99% of Tinubu supporters are pedophiles that sleeps with little girls like this foool above salivating over a little girl

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Dmacqh(m): 11:22am On Oct 06, 2022
Same format !!! Which God do APC leaders & supporters worship ?

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Johel(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-not-sick-plays-with-grandkids-amidst-rumours-of-ill-health-photos/

This is the ugliest billionaire I've seen, even money couldn't save his ugliness and dirty teeth...Na this ugly vulture some lunatics want??..may your future be as ugly as he is.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Rajiolaade:
why always darker outfits for obi ?not sudden or often but always.

Well he has taken time to establish his brand look. I was just curious.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Shikena(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Kinddetective:

I thought he did not attend primary and secondary schools due to poverty.
How come his children and grandchildren are not living in his beautiful Lagos? Not good enough for them eh?
1. You can think a lot of things, a fact that thoughts can't change is him being Abibatu Mogaji's adopted son. His brilliance and professional resume indicate sound academic background.
2. I believe you can make decisions for yourself. His children decide their own path for their personal reasons. How many children settle for their parents' standards? Even Tinubu lived and worked abroad so his children's choices were never limited to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Shikena(m): 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Dmacqh:
Same format !!! Which God do APC leaders & supporters worship ?
You do know Atiku has similar picture?
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by punk4: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2022
Old picture from the past
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by sukar886: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
You guys should show us new pictures of bola tinubu ahmed
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by femlad97(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Money
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Banhammy717: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Tinubu's enemy will die of hypertension.
The man is resting and having fun with his grandchildren.
His enemy is restless with multiple mind injuries.
Anyone who wish Tinubu death will die before him.
Anyone who wish Tinubu sickness will die of sickness.
Anyone who wish Tinubu success will forever be successful.
Anyone who keep his mouth shut and mind his/her own business will receive divine favour.

The choice is yours
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by WHITELIGHTER: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
all these old pics they are pushing around, just to sway gullible Nigerians. If he is that strong he should grant a credible interview and talk...APC and propangada chai...Nigeria enter one chance since 2015
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Espelbengz(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Most important man of the moment ���
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by edungene7: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
This what Tinubu is expected to be doing nw playing with is grandchildren and telling them lies on Hw he successfully looted Lagos treasury for himself he has no business in Abuja
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2022
GavelSlam:

What year were the kids born?
you urchins are irredeemable lol, but I like how they keep goofing Sha, people are watching and you are losing supporters daily, keep it up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by dmostcheerful(f): 11:53am On Oct 06, 2022
Same script, different actors.
Nigerians be very wise.
Anything we do now will determine if Nigeria will exist in the next 4yra

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Nothing do you Baba your slowpoke enemies go die by Feb 2023.

Even at Tinubu age he look fit than obi. Atiku look fit than obi at his age as well infact obi need to be capture and driven to hospital for a total health scan I'm sure he is more sick than buhari but hidding it because he look pale and pretentiously in agony.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Shegman22(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Hnmm

Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by usagee36: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2022
I cant believe this man climbs remi embarassed
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by peacettw: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2022
This is quite scary....

These pics/videos are only making me believe more and more that there is something seriously wrong with this man. And this is a man who intends to be the next President of a country.

Anyone who still believes in Tinubu and what he claims to offer is a complete idiot
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by kwasoly(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-tinubu-not-sick-plays-with-grandkids-amidst-rumours-of-ill-health-photos/

Recycling old pics won't help you market grand pa rather do live video if he is well.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
Peter obituary is ready to step down for his father tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Mccullum: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Corridon:

Respect his decision of not doing so, face your lane

he has decided to contest, let him be on his lane.

His decision is beyond your control, WHY STRESSING YOUR SELF?
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by olayiwola72(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Kennyprince:
These are old pictures and we know
Tinubu living rent free in your head … nawao … instead of you to focus on how your family will make it
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by Monday60655(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2022
APC and lies are like 5&6! How can you keep on flooding social media with old pictures?
Why can't he grant a live interview or a live show on social media? Keep on deceiving yourself and your gullible believers.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by MikeofAfrica: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2022
Dshocker:
All this display na old records, taken like few years ago.

Campaign has started, and he has nothing doing in the UK, let him come back and grant live interviews, to prove to Nigerians why they should elect him.

This was how Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was brought into power and we lost millions of dollars treating him in Saudi Arabia with crude oil as means of payment.

Nigerians are wise now, no hard feelings and this shouldn't be about Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar...lets be factual with ourselves for once.

You have spoken the raw truth. The north wants to pay the south back in their own coin.
Obasanjo made a sick Yaradua his successor with his godson, Jonathan, as the Vice President. The plan was that Jonathan will take over if Yaradua kicks the bucket hence making power return to South sooner than expected.

The APC northern Governors ensured Tinubu won the primary because of his fragile health. They did it with an agreement that one of them will be his deputy. Tinubu denied them the deputy but if he wins, the presidency will likely return to the north sooner than expected.
Re: Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) by ebufa: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
toffyz:
See as those kids frosh

Money good oo

This is not money o! na correction of genes ! their mama na Igbo woman..........Igbo women using their fine genes to panel beat afonja cone heads into proper shape! the things we igbos do for unappreciative afonjas sef! you people should show some luv kwanu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Writes INEC To Allow Him Transport Election Materials / Ali Modu Sheriff Walks Out Of Goodluck Jonathan's Reconciliation Meeting / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.