Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa (1394 Views)

I Dare Tinubu / Sign This Petition To The Moderators Against Musiwa / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by Uche2008: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
i dare tinubu to run against Musiwa

tinubu will loss.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by Jarus(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2011
Becomrich, when did you turn Igbo? Who gave you Uche? Abi that one na Benin name?
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by AndreUweh(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Uche2008:

i dare tinubu to run against Musiwa

tinubu will loss.
@the O.P, am not sure you will win. Perhaps you will defeat him only in Kwara state but that is debatable.
As far as Yorubaland is concerned, no one can defeat Tinubu.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by musiwa48: 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2011
what kind of useless talk is that. Then let them throw an election for me and Tinubu, I will win in Yorubaland against tinubu. First of all . This is an Open challenge to bola ahmed tinubu.     My brother there are 10 state you find Yorubas. I will win all 10 against Bola Tinubu. even in lagos. my friend. Tinubu was governor of lagos state go and see the school how he left it. Yoruba people judge what you do, and not what you say.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by Ymodulus: 5:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Show us the map musiwa
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by saintneo(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
true talk . . . judge what you do not what you say.

see map for pwoof!

Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by mosalab(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2011
Tinubu can not even win in person in lagos state talk less of yoruba land. The old folk is just hidden under the good work of BRT.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by aljharem3: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2011
mosalab:

Tinubu can not even win in person in lagos state talk less of yoruba land. The old folk is just hidden under the good work of BRT.

what i was waiting for

with BRT there is No tinubu . this is a fact

@ Musiwa

go for it, tinubu is a nobody in the SW

CIROMA is a nobody in the north

go for it, but remember the masses and be God fearing
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by AndreUweh(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
There are so many factors that will count against Musiwa in Western Nigeria especially against Tinubu.
1, Musiwa will be contesting against ACN which is Tinubu's party. Most Westerners are ACN mebers.
2. The money factor. Tinubu is one of the richest men in Yorubaland. He has enough money to share round.
The Igbo factor. Ndigbo may vote for Tinubu because of the ggod relationship that exist between them.
Above all, Tinubu is more popular than Musiwa in Yorubaland.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by musiwa48: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2011
do you think they buy leadership in yorubaland. yoruba leadership is not for sale.  this is Adekunle ajasin, he took over after Awolowo. He die poor fighting for yoruba people. he was governor too. but die poor.    As Yoruba people we judge what you do as governor. Yoruba people were not impress with tinubu as governor of lagos state.
dont worry about money. did i tell you , i worry about money.

let me put it this way. I dare tinubu to ask his wife to recontest the same senate seat and we would make sure she does not win.   Let  If Bola ahmed tinubu doubt this. I dare Bola ahmed tinubu to go and contest the next major election in Yorubaland , which is the governor of  Ondo state, no law say tinubu can not contest. there is no law, that says Bola Ahmed Tinubu can not contest.  look even if the election was only ACN members, I will win against tinubu. Or we go to a another party like PDP or labour party.  I will win against Tinubu.  you  see it is not an issue of party, neither PDP or ACN or Labour party but our people life.   If you doubt me, the next major election in Yorubaland is the governor of ondo state. nigeria law allow Tinubu to contest. Tinubu should go and run, if he does not believe me.  Ko se gbogbo asere ni aso.

You want to know why.  Do you know the meaning of this flag. If you dont know go and ask. Look even if a governor says he want to remain a nigerian. they will impeach governor as governor of a state.  anyone who dare to stop this flag, is an enemy of the Yoruba people.  You have to understand this is not about me, but about the Yoruba people.

You dont know anything about Yoruba people. Yoruba people have suffered in Nigeria and still suffering.  There is no politician that can stop this.

it is the desire of our people to leave the federal republic of nigeria. no man born under this earth can stop us. even if Jesus Christ beg us, they will reject it. I have 99% of Yoruba people backing ,  anyone against is a bastard.  what the Yoruba people call omo ale.  we want out.

Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by musiwa48: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2011
that is the video of kano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_dMOYjmSS0&feature=related

so you can see, nigeria is in serious trouble. we are not going to take a risk on our people life.

It is so bad, that this men in the picture made the ultimate sacrifice, then you will know nigeria will end up in a civil war.

[img]http://maxsiollun.files./2009/04/orkar-suspects.jpg?w=600&h=323[/img]
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by ektbear: 1:46am On Aug 17, 2011
No one can defeat Musiwa in a free and fair election in Nigeria
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 17, 2011
saintneo:

see map for pwoof!

ROTFLMAO!!!! You nearly killed me grin grin grin

Oh gosh!
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by musiwa48: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2011
ACN success  at the poll was not because of Tinubu as he is trying to claim to himself.

Look at this satellite pictures. Look even the Yorubas in the army believe, we should settle this thing with bullet since the politician dont want to listen. I am telling you. this government will not finish his term . if nothing is done. Please write this date down. I will be back to show you another of greatest prediction.  Say you saw it first on nairaland.

You remember when a pastor in nigeria said he saw peace in 2011 and I said, I saw blood and i saw problem. you have seen boko haram .  look for my old post for the information.    ,, I said you may be in trouble very soon. he said he saw peace. '

If you notice boko haram attack police location and army unit taken their guns and killing the officers. what do you think they need the guns for.   they are collecting many guns as possible for them to launch a serious attack. by the time boko haram seize 1000 guns from policemen. they will have seize territory from jonathan.   

Jonathan thinks they are joking.  He does not know northerners , they are stubborn. very very stubborn .

Go and see them attack villages in the north. they come in their hundred. They are just preparing themself for war.

So there is an urgent need to remove the edo,delta and Yoruba people from a civil war that way the north can be majority.   it save us from a civil war.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/26762-boko-haram-army-general-arraigned-over-suspects-escape-sect-members-attack-police-station-in-sokoto-kill-4-policemen-2-civilians-nigeria-us-collaborate-on-security-more-soldiers-deployed-in-borno

Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by musiwa48: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2011
I did not want to disclose this. Umaru Yar adua believe I was telling the truth.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by Jakumo(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2011
saintneo:

see map for pwoof!

Double-Chief Alihaji Becomerich Musiwa Uche, the world awaits your response to this IMPOSTOR who has broken the unspoken RULE which FORBIDS anyone other than the Map Meister himself from posting maps.

Look at the red circles this man drew on his map.   That inclusion of red circles alone amounts to a blasphemous act of WAR, and we,  the loyal disciples of the Map Meister, will track that poseur to the ends of the Earth, in order that he may be apprehended and SEVERELY penalized for having the audacity to encroach on HOLY territory by daring to post a map marked in red ink.

I am so incensed over this development that I don't know whether to have a bottle in front of me, or a frontal lobotomy.   Damn,   today is a dark day of infamy in the annals of map history, and this dastardly perpetrator must be brought to book right away.

Saintneo, only a formal, unreserved apology can save you from the death penalty at this point.  Your goose is cooked, none the less.
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by Uche2008: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2011
no mind him waiti tinubu do for lagos, nothing
Re: I Dare Tinubu To Run Against Musiwa by musiwa48: 12:24am On Aug 18, 2011
the issue is, we can not all fold our hand while our people is been cheated.  we have to do something. If not, the military is the only option. it look like Goodluck Jonathan want the cheating of Yoruba people to continue.

(1)

Nigeria Political Comedy (oodua, Nigeria, Lagos. Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa.) / Onenews - Show The World What Is Going On In Nigeria / It’s Only In Anambra We’re Harassed, Intimidated-arewa Renaissance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.