Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? (33680 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Why Do I Keep Dating Women Below My Standard / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Passionate888: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Don't settle for less

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Sometimes our lofty standards makes us blind, to Someone who is very good for us. smiley, while no one is perfect and while its okay to make a list, but you can always reevaluate and weight the pros and cons, sometimes, someone could meet up with 70 percent in our list, so will you ignore the person, because its 30 percent below expectation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
quit worrin' 'bout a b!t©h and get your bag, lil' buddy

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Joshmoore(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
vote wisely grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Sebocious(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wealthyonos:
Even your English shows you're not educated. My advice is, 'go back to school'.���
Omoorr...u are mouthed..badt guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Kajaard: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ebenman:
She is a virgin, I confirmed.

How did you confirm this? Is there like a test or something? Please tell those of us that have been searching for virgins cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by captainamiedi1: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
if she possesses other quality you want as a wife, i advice you marry her and upgrade her. i did same to my wife now and we are all happy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by excel112: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you want to really know. No need of changing standard or not.
Simply go to God in prayers you will know.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by TUTU147: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
You never fall in love that is why you dey talk about standard
Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Promoter2: 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
You will only end up regretting. These your standards sef
Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Metetiexpress: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wealthyonos:
Even your English shows you're not educated. My advice is, 'go back to school'.���
Lol ..bet why na bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by TeeFriz: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Run!!!!!!!

They wouldn't even give it a thought if you were in that position/standard!

Keep to your standard.

You are also a standard for ladies out there.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Athemisia: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wealthyonos:
Speaking English correctly is not a requirement for being educated. There are thousands of other languages in the world.
So relax man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by vickydevoka(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wealthyonos:
Where is the English?
Do you know that 70 percent of Northern England are no educated. They can barely write well but the speak Yorkshire accent. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Enumerator(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Op, na that virgin part concern me how you take know? You don disvirgin her with your prick or what?
Ebenman:
I meant a lady 3 months ago. After we talked, she began to show interest in me, but she wasn't my standard, so I wasn't feeling the same way.

My standards are:
1. At least she must be a graduate
2. She should be self-sufficient (earning something reasonable)
3. At most 5-6 age difference between us
4. Looking calm and understandable
5. She must be an average-height lady

This lady, in particular, is an NCE holder, working as a teacher, earning little because of her level of education. She is just in her early 20s, and I am almost 8 yrs older than her. She is from a poor background and has 2 other younger siblings. She is also not tall and looks like an average girl.

She is very decent (a virgin) and loyal to me. I have told her severally that she is not my standard and I wasn't interested in her, but she refused to listen and began to feel very insecure. Maybe because I earn well and she knows I will soon get married.

She now comes to my house almost every weekend because I am very accommodating. Recently she has been telling me to delete the pictures of other females friends, in which I asked her on what grounds I should do that.

Note: I don't want to invest in a lady that is not my wife, and I am afraid her family will see me as a rich guy from which her other siblings can benefit if I proceed with her.

Should I block every contact with her, or should I forget about standards and risk and look at the good side?

Please advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Kingspin(m): 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ebenman:
I meant a lady 3 months ago. After we talked, she began to show interest in me, but she wasn't my standard, so I wasn't feeling the same way.

My standards are:

This lady, in particular, is an NCE holder, working as a teacher, earning little because of her level of education. She is just in her early 20s, and I am almost 8 yrs older than her. She is from a poor background and has 2 other younger siblings. She is also not tall and looks like an average girl.

She is very decent (a virgin) and loyal to me. I have told her severally that she is not my standard and I wasn't interested in her, but she refused to listen and began to feel very insecure. Maybe because I earn well and she knows I will soon get married.

She now comes to my house almost every weekend because I am very accommodating. Recently she has been telling me to delete the pictures of other females friends, in which I asked her on what grounds I should do that.

Note: I don't want to invest in a lady that is not my wife, and I am afraid her family will see me as a rich guy from which her other siblings can benefit if I proceed with her.

Should I block every contact with her, or should I forget about standards and risk and look at the good side?

Please advice

Bro, many of these standards don't work. Reduce ur standards, face reality standards instead.
Does she understand you? Listening person, etc. What does she bring to you positively?
Look beyond standards. NCE holder is ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Athemisia: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
TeeFriz:
Run!!!!!!!

They wouldn't even give it a thought if it was the other way!

Keep to your standard.

You are also a standard for ladies out there.
Op, follow this advice...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by vickydevoka(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ebenman:
Firstly, I typed with a tiny phone.
Secondly, I typed the content very late.
Thirdly, I never claimed to be a native speaker, so English is not my first language.

I don't mind if you can sponsor me to Oxford University, where you learn English as a native language.
Writing and speaking are two different thing. My Igbo intelligent friends don't speak well but they write very well
Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Ok12345(f): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
If you marry her,don't ask her what she is bringing to the table oo.
She is giving you virginity, be contented.

All women are the same after several years in marriage, educated or not.
We go still show you winchi winchi, no woman is totally calm or submissive once the kids starts rolling in.
Just that the educated one will make you achieve your dreams faster if you guys work together in marriage.

For me oo,I won't marry a man with half baked education.

Choose your poison wisely

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Pat081: 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wealthyonos:
See mr teacher almost everybody understand what Op is saying and English is not our Father language you can make it without English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by joceey(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pls my brother listen to this advice dont date or marry out of sympathy and self pity or you end up regretting it.
You better discharge her sharply since she not your type goodluck.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Chasssy: 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin
Wealthyonos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by slan87(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Been a virgin doesn't mean she's going to make a good wife, the most important is are you compatible?

Both physically n spiritually, no Nairalander will join you in marriage if you eventually marry each other.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Jaaqofalltrade(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Leave the girl alone since your mind no carry am. It will end in tears

4 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Mosco100(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pray, ask God, like He created Adam , so He did you and is very interested in everything that concerns you, including in your marriage. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by kingdestiny(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ehmmah588:
From your write up,you said she's from a poor family Abi??...Oga high standard did it occur to you that she too would have wanted to enter the university but opted for third choice cos of funds??..You said yourself that she's hardworking..Have you asked her how she was able to finish her NCE degree of 4 yrs?? I'm sure if you do you'll discover she alone footed the bills with her teaching job by going for part time studies.....Guy forget that shit of "she's from a poor family" talk. You're an adult so if you're scared of her family demanding from you,clear her now that your cash is yours alone and you can give or choose not to give....

She even be virgin..guy no let me swear for you ooo....marry that girl or you'll share my kinda story of how I lost a good girl

U for ask am if the girl had open leg for him would he had refused becox she is from a poor family,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by kwasoly(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
okoroemeka:
I will bet my fresh pot of egusi soup that the lady is not a virgin,believe that you can believe anything,after secondary school 70% of girls are no longer virgins,after higher institution the figure is 95.5%,infact any girl that still remains a virgin after 5-6 years in Nigeria university has factory fault in her pussy.

Go and sit down you don't know what you are saying.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Wickedtruths: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
She's already telling you to delete pictures of other girls. Guy, you will suffer beyond measure if you marry that girl.
Secondly, no matter what she does, you will will feel she's not up to your level. That alone will breed resentment in both of your hearts.
Never marry out of pity.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by DollarBuddy: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ebenman:

My standards are:

Please advice

Fes of all, how Old are you @OP. I want to check something.

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by prophetfire: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ebenman:

My standards are:

Please advice

. You are about to lose a good girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by Marvel578(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pls private chat me her contact. A virgin, I am interested

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? by BePrepared: 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
OP

Your pride is higher than highe tension

Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.