Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today (28298 Views)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by 7arrows: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2022
bennybuhari:
Agberos are back with full force in Lagos under Tinubu..that is not a man Nigeria needs as president

I'm sure u know who transportation minister would be if he wins. WHAT A SHAME.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by koolaid87: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2022
Zetty177x:

Emilokan of the federal republic of LAGOS!!

Go delete yourself. Too early for dumb quote
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by rollywise(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2022
OBI-dients don start rally. Today we go see the tout version grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by 7arrows: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2022
twilliamx:

Am Yoruba Christian, and I support Tinubu. So stop your crappy assertion

Juat as Tinubu supports your interest right?
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by twilliamx(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Babysho:

Sell Tinubu to me
I don't need to sell Tinubu to you, just make your own choice by choosing who you feel is right in heart and let's hope we get it right cos that is exactly why am choosing Tinubu because out of the three or four candidates he seems the best to me, let me tell you what disqualified others for me, Atiku was part of PDP, he and obasanjo had the opportunity to set this country on the right part but instead they introduced bribery to the house and senate, they introduced rigging in elections through Maurice iwu, they refused to obey court order when the court told obasanjo to release Lagos allocation, they refused because they wanted Tinubu to beg putting the lives and livelihood of Lagosians at risk, thank God Tinubu got creative.
For Peter obi, if you are to contest for a post in your neighborhood, if you are truly a good person, it is your neighbors that will start singing your praise, but not so for Obi, he hasn't even been able to do a rally in his own home, no one is really rallying around for him in the Anambra that supposedly governed well for 8years, tells a lot about the man. Left to me Tinubu is not my preference but amongst the candidates available I see him as the best of the lot, he has his own numerous fault too. no other reason.. So make your own choice...
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by olas24u(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you a mental patient? You and who is discussing this nonsense? Are you sure you are normal ?

How can you just mention someone randomly and start typing your stupidity?

Anyways plenty iliterates on this forum that's why. Tout. Better go to the bisstop and collect money from motorbikes and don't disturb me again. Useless iliterate

Live at ijora , ikorodu road ,I have not seen your red light.,ema Lule last last
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2022
RENEWED HOPE
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by twilliamx(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2022
7arrows:

Juat as Tinubu supports your interest right?

Choose who you want.. Or is this not a democracy again..
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by twilliamx(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Na mumu dey worry you, you better go and borrow sense.

Another uncivilized crude cave dweller spotted..
Wants everyone to follow there ways, but I will not insult you back..
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Agapegodstime: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2022
In case you are going
Pls hide ur phone
Agbero match

All the ole in lagis are going out
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Babysho(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2022
twilliamx:

I don't need to sell Tinubu to you, just make your own choice by choosing who you feel is right in heart and let's hope we get it right cos that is exactly why am choosing Tinubu because out of the three or four candidates he seems the best to me, let me tell you what disqualified others for me, Atiku was part of PDP, he and obasanjo had the opportunity to set this country on the right part but instead they introduced bribery to the house and senate, they introduced rigging in elections through Maurice iwu, they refused to obey court order when the court told obasanjo to release Lagos allocation, they refused because they wanted Tinubu to beg putting the lives and livelihood of Lagosians at risk, thank God Tinubu got creative.
For Peter obi, if you are to contest for a post in your neighborhood, if you are truly a good person, it is your neighbors that will start singing your praise, but not so for Obi, he hasn't even been able to do a rally in his own home, no one is really rallying around for him in the Anambra that supposedly governed well for 8years, tells a lot about the man. Left to me Tinubu is not my preference but amongst the candidates available I see him as the best of the lot, he has his own numerous fault too. no other reason.. So make your own choice...

I totally understand where you're coming from but I don't think Tinubu is what you think he is. He has vision for decent leaders for Lagos but he is not all that. The development in Lagos has capitalism at it's core and it has nothing to do with Tinubu. Key points why I'm saying Tinubu isn't all that is

(1) The island and it's environs were already developed by Europeans filled with 90% European companies long before Tinubu, festac was developed in 1970 or so, Ikeja was a GRA and had an airport before Tinubu, third mainland bridge was built before Tinubu, Maryland is home for Ikeja's cantonment and so many more of this highbrow areas. The big picture plans that can be attributed to Tinubu is the Eko Atlantic and the BRT. I'd say he performed decent but it leads me to point 2

(2) The infrastructural development does not tarry with the entrepreneurial development. With this massively buzzing business environment, you'd expect rail systems. You'd expect good road systems, you'd expect Lagosians to spend less time in traffic, you'd expect water in all homes, you'd expect top notch security and the basic things that our neighbouring countries with less entrepreneurialism enjoy.

(3) The mainland is the sign that the man didn't do anything. I was born and grew up on the mainland and growing up there was hell. There was no sign of government involvement in most areas. No streetlights, no roads, no security agents at all, the BRT didn't even get to most areas on the mainland. Oshodi an area that led to almost everywhere in Lagos was a breeding ground for thugs and pickpockets. We were neglected.

I don't want to mention Tinubu's age or health issues and I'm not going to try to sell you Peter Obi because Obi sells himself on several live interviews with heart to heart discussions with Rufai and Seun which you can watch on YouTube. Don't look at rallies for Obi or Tinubu to convince you. It's all hype. Go and watch the man get scrutinized live on TV, make sufficient research and then decide.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Melonsmasher: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ofunaofu:
More like, thugs, gangsters, agberos to hold rally for their Emilokan drug lord

Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by ebenhealth(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Most people criticizing the rally holding on a Sunday morning are actually blind to the fact that this is not the APC state chapter organized rally but one called for by a supporter. The time he chooses is as it pleases him. When the APC Lagos chooses to call for its official rally, then all factors will be considered. So don't convulse on a Sunday morning rally called by MC Oluomo.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by madjune(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
kaymart:
Tinubu should have stopped them from proceeding.
Isn't this a bad publicity?

How is it bad publicity in a place long governed by touts at the grassroots and now, insidiously taking over the larger sphere?

Will it surprise you if MC Oluomo comes out tomorrow to run for Lagos governorship?

This is because education had lost its esteemed place in Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by goodheart01: 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Looks like only Yoruba Muslims are expected because only Yoruba Muslims will be available for a rally by 9am on a Sunday.
Tinubu is a Yoruba Muslims' candidate. He will come a distant 4th because Yoruba Muslims' vote is insignificant.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Exactly the mindset the organizers had. U can’t tell me a Yoruba Christian will organize a rally on Sunday by that time. Never possible. This goes a long way to show APC doesn’t care.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by olas24u(f): 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2022
7arrows:

I'm sure u know who transportation minister would be if he wins. WHAT A SHAME.
By now you are analysing politics and you should use your brain and have sense.If you don't know how to analyse ,then you shut up
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Kingozymandias(m): 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2022
olas24u:

You dey see the fire for balogun market?Na Una go run

Balogun ko akogun ni
Okada lo ma kpa iya e Lona... Omo werey.. ashewo to bi e ma ku.. werey... Sopona ma kpa iya e
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by olas24u(f): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Balogun ko akogun ni
Okada lo ma kpa iya e Lona... Omo werey.. ashewo to bi e ma ku.. werey... Sopona ma kpa iya e

I do sacrifices to Ogun yearly ,He is the god of war and metals.Stop wasting your time.You are the reason why people do not understand the African religion and make people confused.Olodo
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Munachimso30(m): 11:29pm On Oct 09, 2022
deeva2:

Yet, you and your Obi lives in Tinubu Lagos.

Hate Tinubu for all I care, He still remain Heaven mandate, the best governor Nigeria has ever produced, maker of men, father of good legacies and achievements.

And what about oct 20 20
Don’t forget to include that too
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by lexylaw40: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2022
cool

Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by 7arrows: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2022
olas24u:

By now you are analysing politics and you should use your brain and have sense.If you don't know how to analyse ,then you shut up

If u dont know how to read and understand a message. Then dont bother replying. Anyway im not SURPRISED since you cannot suport APC and Tinubu and not look very stupid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Busts ISIS Cell In Kano, Arrests Five / Osinbajo, APC Governors In Closed-door Meeting - Pictures / Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.