Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,277 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:42 PM

MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today (28334 Views)

Pasuma Attends Park Managers Rally For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by 7arrows: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2022
twilliamx:

Choose who you want.. Or is this not a democracy again..

Simple question bros
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Zetty177x: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2022
koolaid87:

Go delete yourself. Too early for dumb quote

Suffer kpai u dia

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by koolaid87: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Suffer kpai u dia

Suffer kpai you and your families
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by deeva2: 11:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Munachimso30:

And what about oct 20 20
Don’t forget to include that too

What about oct 20 20.?

Dj switch brainwashed your brain to get Endars donation and you are here crying..

You and your haters couldn't even produce one corpse at the lekki toll gate..

Your propaganda cannot stop Tinubu.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by Munachimso30(m): 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
deeva2:

What about oct 20 20.?

Dj switch brainwashed your brain to get Endars donation and you are here crying..

You and your haters couldn't even produce one corpse at the lekki toll gate..

Your propaganda cannot stop Tinubu.

Sheey na him brain them chop yesterday night ni ? Lol
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by AntiChristian: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2022
Jacopini:

So lagos doesn't borrow funds? Cheap analysist
Where did i say Lagos doesn't borrow money? You just derive that in your brain!

Clearly u neva reach anambra, fr ur local mind anambra na village smh.
I have o! I even treked from onitsha across that Niger bridge to Delta car park! That place dirty back then!

Support ur tinubu but don't do it blindly. Get sense ontop.
What nonsense you dey type?
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Ipob will be disappointed because most of their members are not voting just as more than 180 million obidient Nigerians have made up their minds to chase APC out come 2023 through their votes.

quote author=AntiChristian post=117397993]2023 will be a normal election!

... ENDSARSists and IPOBians will be the most disappointed!

180 millions Obidients??/

So so lies!

In the end, we shall see!
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by olas24u(f): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you drunk or on some hallucinogens?

The moderator that banned me ,did not read your own abuse ,but it's not my platform or business ,so I won't take it serious..I will be here for you today.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by olas24u(f): 6:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Are you drunk or on some hallucinogens?

You came to Lagos less than 40years ago ,and you are the people calling it no man's land.i am prepared for this on election Day now.
Re: MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today by joe1309: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2022
sweetjohn:
That is what Ewedu and Amala newspaper and media fed you fools. But the realities on ground speak otherwise. In which sector are you ever better than us. We dominate everywhere in education, business, sport, entertainment, economics, laws, Doctors and nurses etc. The only reason you people are foolishly being unnecessary tribalistic is because we are better than you people. How do we know? in you people comments. You people kept hating on our success and said we are dominating in SW. Hence, the tribal hates. But we are not going to compete with people we pass. The Igbos have never ever hate on Yorubas, we don't even discuss you guys. In Nigeria, the only tribe the average Igbos hate and are somewhat in loggerhead with is the Hausa Fulani. Other tribe we don't give a dam with people we pass.
you are just assuming, yet your states are underdeveloped shameless people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FBI Is Expected To Release 2,500 Records On Tinubu - UberFacts / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.