Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,486 members, 7,926,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi (321 Views)

Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2022
Urchins now use old posts of opposition when Peter Obi was governor to malign him. This is despite the fact that facts and figures show that Obi was the best governor in Nigeria during his tenure.

How do we know these posts are not even from people he stopped from stealing public funds maligning him then? Show me 2 other governors in Nigeria who had 2 terms without EFCC inviting him and I'll believe you.

1 Like

Re: Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Alright e sure for them
Re: Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by lhordspy: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2022
Lol. Was the pictures photoshopped?

My friend, someone who had an evil past, filled with wickedness to others.....may find it hard having a bright future talkmore of running a successful government.

No be we they pepper obi, na im evil past deeds they re-emerge come hunt am.
That right there is Karma

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Was the pictures photoshop?

My friend, someone who have an evil past, filled with wickedness to others.....may find it hard having a bright future talkmore of running a successful government.

No be we they pepper obi, na im evil past deeds they re-emerge come hunt am.
That right there is Karma

Read again...an individual calling a governor a bad leader doesn't mean anything. There is no leader anywhere in the world that every citizen likes. What you urchins should work on is providing reproducible and proven data that the man didn't perform as governor not sone random opinions of individuals.

1 Like

Re: Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
They are indirectly promoting Obi. If you know you know. I criticized Obi too but it was only for one reason. He didn’t want to share the money of Anambra state but now we know better..sharing of state resources is never the way foward

1 Like

Re: Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by TechW: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
ScamHunter:
Urchins now go to old posts of opposition when Peter Obi was governor to malign him. This is despite the fact that facts and figures show that Obi was the best governor in Nigeria during his tenure.

How do we know these posts are not even from people he stopped from stealing public funds maligning him then? Show me 2 other governors in Nigeria who had 2 terms without EFCC inviting him and I'll believe you.
In life , You can never satisfy everybody, Urchins are working for desperate politicians that want to maintain the statis quo. I can't even imagine how Nigeria will be with those old men with their cabals in power. Buhari regime will a child play

1 Like

Re: Urchins New Campaign Of Calumny Against Peter Obi by XerXers: 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2022
Opposition members attacking Obi as governor is now the gospel truth. Tinubu supporters are daft

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Oluomo-led Walk For Tinubu Unsettling The Obidients? / Breaking: Ossiec Appeal Against Pdp Struck Out By The Court Of Appeal Akure / UNICAL Prof Wins UK Global Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.