Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,982 members, 7,890,230 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Found It Hard To Sleep. Music Singer Tekno Says After Quitting Smoking For 24 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Found It Hard To Sleep. Music Singer Tekno Says After Quitting Smoking For 24 (605 Views)

COMRADES!! What 2go Level Did You Reach Before Quitting? (mine Is Expert) / “I Am A Marlian” – Secondary School Student Says After She Was Sent Away / Bleep It Hard See Big Dick Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found It Hard To Sleep. Music Singer Tekno Says After Quitting Smoking For 24 by Globalceleb(m): 1:19am On Oct 10, 2022
A popular Nigerian music singer and producer Augustine Miles Kelechi, who also goes by the stage name Tekno has taken to his social media handle to complain about how he found it very hard to sleep after he quit smoking for 24 hours.

See the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVHsoOGDOqo

Re: I Found It Hard To Sleep. Music Singer Tekno Says After Quitting Smoking For 24 by DeniseWedding: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2022
I warmly welcome you to my website! With passion and my heart in the right place, I use my voice to enchant weddings , birthdays , champagne receptions, company celebrations, christenings and anniversaries. I also find the right tone at funerals . Since 2020 I have also been offering wedding speeches for your free wedding ceremony. Convince yourself here and secure your appointment at denise.wedding@web.de or call me on 01521 1276697 ! Please follow me on Instagram

Music has fascinated me since I was little. It's always nice to see how you can mesmerize the audience with a song or get them dancing. Live music is a great way to engage and entertain guests at the event. In emotional moments, such as a wedding or funeral, the music helps to underline the moment and let the feelings run free.
I started as a teenager with lessons in musical singing, jazz dance and acting, at the age of 16 I had my first performance and shortly afterwards my first band. I also deepened my musical knowledge in classical and pop singing with various teachers, then sang professionally for the first time in 2012 as a wedding singer at birthdays, solo and with various bands as a guest or permanent singer. In response to frequent requests, I started giving wedding speeches in 2020, which I write and create myself. Through my experience in presentation and moderation, I can optimally combine and use both (singing & speech).
My motto is:
"Whoever stops getting better has stopped being good!" (Phillip Rosenthal)

Please read more about me at https://www.denise-wedding.de

(1) (Reply)

Leaked: New Iphone Commercial Stalking:) / Finding It Difficult To Logout / Wat Momma Tink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.