Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,338 members, 7,910,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? (978 Views)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
I was watching an Oyakhilome's videoa while ago and it droped in my mind to ask this question.

So, I am wondering if 2 years on, you still believe all Oyakhs said about covid and all the other conspiracies?

@Joagbaje
@Righteousness
@donnie

do you also agree the world will end in 4, 6 or 10 years time?
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2022
MiddleDimension:
I was watching an Oyakhilome's videoa while ago and it droped in my mind to ask this question.

So, I am wondering if 2 years on, you still believe all Oyakhs said about covid and all the other conspiracies?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

why are you laughing?
It is perfectly reasonable to ask if they still believe it 2 years on, right?
He has been coming up with the same things we have heard over time against Freemasonry.

2 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Honchoslim16(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
You can't believe all that sh¡t.... You and I both know it's hogwash!
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
MiddleDimension:
why are you laughing?
It is perfectly reasonable to ask if they still believe it 2 years on, right?
He has been coming up with the same things we have heard over time against Freemasonry.
I am not one of the members in the particular man's churchian scheme, so allow me laugh abeg! undecided

Why not pull up one of the many threads from back then on the issue, and direct your "assault" at some of the particular monikers who claimed his 5G delusion made sense? Maybe you can get the thread going that way. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Joagbaje(m): 5:53am On Feb 15, 2023
MiddleDimension:

@Joagbaje
@Righteousness
@donnie

All the conspiracies are true. Satan has b33n long in this to create a Hybrid generation, human cloning etc. There is a book I will admonish you read about the race of giants that once flooded the earth Title BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD. authored by minister Dante forston
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by OkCornel(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2023
Joagbaje:

All the conspiracies are true. Satan has b33n long in this to create a Hybrid generation, human cloning etc. There is a book I will admonish you read about the race of giants that once flooded the earth Title BEYOND FLESH AND BLOOD. authored by minister Dante forston

Was the 5G issue Chris Oyakhilome preached about true? Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by OkCornel(m): 7:28am On Feb 15, 2023
OP, good question.

I think they (Oyakhilome’s followers) have moved on from that storyline as covid and lockdowns are now a thing of the past.

When something else pops up, be sure of another sensational storyline formulated to deceive the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by jaephoenix(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Joagbaje:

So 5G and Covid are related? Humor me grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Joagbaje:

You also think the world will come to an end either in 4 years, or 6 years or will mot exceed 10 years? You believe god also gave Peter Obi a 5G wings to fly?
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31pm On Jun 04
MiddleDimension:

Not withstanding, you have to answer the allegations of the cover of child sexual abuse endemic in the Watch Tower of Pennsylvania's Governing Body.
The JW Organization stands accused of all these henious crimes, how do you plead?

MiddleDimension:

You are a former Witness?
You don't practice the JW craft anymore?

With this you've shown that you're biased and against God's organization so believe whatever they told you there's no need arguing with you since you've already judged matters before hearing from the other side! wink
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 2:34am On Jun 05
MaxInDHouse:

With this you've shown that you're biased and against God's organization so believe whatever they told you there's no need arguing with you since you've already judged matters before hearing from the other side! wink

I literally said ''your organization stands accused of.... HOW DO YOU PLEAD? '' and you said I have already judged before hearing the other side? That statement implies you should state your case!

4 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51am On Jun 05
MiddleDimension:

I literally said ''your organization stands accused of.... HOW DO YOU PLEAD? '' and you said I have already judged before hearing the other side? That statement implies you should state your case!

There is nothing to plead as you and i know that any organization is made up of imperfect humans so there's nothing peculiar to humans that you won't find in the midst of imperfect humans unless they have all become perfect.

The truth is that the group name CHRISTIANS has been BASTARDIZED and CURSED by false religions claiming they belong to CHRIST that's why Satan is targeting the real Christian group today.
Make a research on any religion and tell them me if they are free from what is peculiar to all imperfect humans so the reason why everyone is so much interested in such news when it involves Jehovah's Witnesses is because that's the one and only true Christian organization all others are FAKE so to prove the organization is not different from them they are exaggerating bad news heard involving members of this group but one thing is clear that is the only group doing God's will today!
So if you care to know what that means i will TEACH you Jesus knew that there's no way imperfect humans can perfectly do anything but with the spirit of God in their midst they will fulfill what God foretold just as it happened in ancient times with the nation of Israel. Nobody can tell me that there were no flaws back then among the Israelites yet God persistently declared them His people.
WHY?
Because His Spirit was guiding them to fulfill His purposes.
So that's what you should think of not what is peculiar to all imperfect humans.
Thanks!
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 11:54am On Jul 05
MaxInDHouse:

There is nothing to plead as you and i know that any organization is made up of imperfect humans so there's nothing peculiar to humans that you won't find in the midst of imperfect humans unless they have all become perfect.

You make two assumptions here:
1. That I know humans are imperfect and whatever institution they manage, you are bound to find scandals.

2. That you are like me who understands this.

Well, the first assumption is correct; but the second one, is wrong; at least, before now that sex scandals are rocking your organization, it is not true that you and the watchtower society know that humans and whatever institution they manage are imperfect.

If you and the JW org have always known this, you would not have hit other people the way you do, particularly the Catholic Church for the same scandals now rocking your kinddom hall.

Your organization literally made a career out of intensely criticizing the Catholics and shaming them and presenting the sex scandals as evidence that they are not true christians. I remember your publications in 2008. You never saw it coming that you will face the same thing you criticise others for. https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g200906/Catholic-Youth-Urged-to-Bear-Witness/

MaxInDHouse:
The truth is that the group name CHRISTIANS has been BASTARDIZED and CURSED by false religions claiming they belong to CHRIST that's why Satan is targeting the real Christian group today.

Three things here:
1. That the name ''Christians'' have been basterdized and cursed by other churches

2. You are the perfect representation of the name ''christian''

3. Satan is targeting you.

Well, not exactly! Lets look at them one by one:

1&2. That the name ''Christians'' have been basterdized and cursed by other churches

I know what you call bastardization is the fact other churches have some articles of faith you do not have and you have some articles they do not have. Well, on this, you are VEEEEEERY MISTAKEN!

Lets start with an example: the rejection of any book outaide the 66 books in the protestant bible:

Well, if truly nothing outside of the 66books is authoritative, whey then, did Jude quote a prophesy from a book not found in the bible?

Jude chapter 1 '' 14 Yes, the seventh one in line from Adam, Eʹnoch,+ also prophesied about them when he said: “Look! Jehovah* came with his holy myriads*+ 15 to execute judgment against all,+ and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”+ New World Translation (A.K.A Jehovah's withness bible).

Now, MaxInDHouse, I want you to show me in any of the 66 books of your bible where that prophesy was originally written. You will never find!

So, if your bible is quoting from a source that cannot be found in the 66 books, then it is indicting itself that the 66 books are not the only source of authority in christianity; therefore, when you exclude other books like you have done, it means you arw the one bastardizing christianity because you do not have the complete deposit of christian message no wonder you have strange teachings!

3. That satan is targeting the 'real' christians, Witnesses:

Well, I have just shown with one example above that you are the ones bastardizing the name ''christian''. And no, the devil is not targeting you. You are not very much a force to be reckoned with in christianity why would the devil waste so much time with you? As much as your desire to maintain the delusion that you are the ones following jehovah's teachings and that you are a force to be reckoned with in christianity, you can't deny that witnesses around the world do not make up the bulk of christianity! The Jw.org says there are 8million witnesses the world over. It also quotes another source to that the total number of christians in this world is around 2.3 billion belonging to 41,000 denominations of with witnesses are one. Going by this number, it is easy to see that witnesses make up only about 0.35% of christians.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/how-many-jw/

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20120301/Are-All-Christians-Christian/

MaxInDHouse:
Make a research on any religion and tell them me if they are free from what is peculiar to all imperfect humans...

I don't need to do any research as I and many people (maybe with the exception of witnesses), know that humans are in perfect. So, when they hear of sex scandals among pastors and priests, as terrible as such a news is, it is everyone understands that these are humans who can fail. The only people who do not understand that, or at least pretend not to understand it, are witnesses. That is why the are so fixated on these stories when it happens particularly in th catholic church and present them evidence that the catholic church is a ''false religion'' as you yourself have stated here. You are so notorious for this behaviour that even the BBC took note of it!

6 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:09pm On Jul 05
MiddleDimension:

The only thing Satan used to BASTARDIZE that name is POLITICS!

As people claiming Christians are into politics there's no escape for hatred not to grow in the gathering of worshipers so unlike all others the JWs are free from instigating members to go and kill their fellow believers in other lands because of POLITICS.

That's what BASTARDIZED the name.

Christ is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so all his disciples must have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} and nothing can separate them if they're real disciples of the Prince of Peace! Romans 8:38-39
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 2:01pm On Jul 05
MaxInDHouse:

As people claiming Christians are into politics there's no escape for hatred not to grow in the gathering of worshipers so unlike all others the JWs are free from instigating members to go and kill their fellow believers in other lands because of POLITICS.

Christ is the Prince of Peace {Isaiah 9:6} so all his disciples must have love among themselves {John 13:34-35} and nothing can separate them if they're real disciples of the Prince of Peace! Romans 8:38-39

How naive!

Well, lets look at one of the definitions of politics; shall we?

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/politics

from the definition below, it can easily be deduced that anywhere there are humans, there will be politics, for politics is an intrisic part of man.

Aristotle noted some ages ago in his work ''Politics'': that man is a political animal! This saying has been interpreted to mean that man has an innate tendency to form communities; communities like the Watchtower Society of Pensylvania, and engage in political activities!

3 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05
MiddleDimension:

How naive!
from the definition below, it can easily be deduced that anywhere there are humans, there will be politics, for politics is an intrisic part of man.
Socrates noted some ages ago in his work ''Politics'': that man is a political animal! This saying has been interpreted to mean that man has an innate tendency to form communities; communities like the Watchtower Society of Pensylvania, and engage in political activities!
Hmmmmmmmmmm, it's really amazing how you mixed up organized people with politics!

So when people come together to form a society and set rules binding on all members you mean to say that is politics shey?

Well you missed something very important as you follow the definition given by people you can't think for yourself so instead of following the definition some people gave you why not think about the problems caused by politics then meditate on how the organization you're merging with world politics if the same is applicable among them?

Let me enlighten you on the evil side of politics!

In politics the rulers are above the laws they set because each time the law is about to catch up with them or their relatives that's the time such laws will be amended.

In politics the rulers are number one citizen so they will be protected by their subjects even if this will cost the lives of their subjects.

In politics there are law enforcement agents to punish whoever breaks the rules.

In politics those at the top controls all the resources and they benefit maximally while their subjects are given whatever remains.

In politics it may be decided to end the lives of people who goes against their rules.

In politics you don't have options as long as you live within the domain of those ruling over you.

None of the aforementioned is applicable to the Watchtower society instead it's each person that will determine if he or she wants to be a member of this organization and to do so you must abide by the rules of the organization. You may choose to live in an area where no JW is close to you but subject yourself to the rules of JWs if you believe that the rules are for your own good, that's not the same with politics.

So my friend try to meditate thoroughly on this Jehovah's Witnesses organization has nothing to do with politics you are free to join and free to leave nobody is forcing anybody unlike politics where their rules are forced on you as long as you are living within the domain of your rulers! smiley

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 5:30pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmmmm, it's really amazing how you mixed up organized people with politics!

So when people come together to form a society and set rules binding on all members you mean to say that is politics shey?
Precisely!

1 Like

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

Precisely!
So how do you expect any society to live in peace without agreeing on standards! smiley
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 6:17pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

Precisely!

MaxInDHouse:
Well you missed something very important as you follow the definition given by people you can't think for yourself.

Part of thinking critically, is knowing the precise meaning of words used to express ideas. The way to know the true meaning of words, is to check a reputable dictionary written by authorities of the said language. You propose I do otherwise so you can think of me as thinking critically?😂😂😂😂

instead of following the definition some people gave you why not think about the problems caused by politics then meditate on how the organization you're merging with world politics if the same is applicable among them?

Again, how naive of you!
You, like most people, for a thing to be politics, it has to be negative; that's not how it is! Politics basically refers to the relationship between two or more people. Friendliness, peace, love, strife, hatred and even war, are all expressions of politics. Two people could be friendly today, that's politics; that friendliness could become mistrust tommorrow, that'a still politcs! People people may be fighting today, that's politics; tommorrow, they may sheath the sword, that, again, is politics!
So, before it is organized politics between political parties (APC/PDP), before it was NATO And Russia, it was first among humans! This is why there is nothing that happens among political parties or among nations, that does not first of all happen among individual persons! Infact, one of the reasons organizations and states are legal persons, is because they behave like the individual human being. Remember what Aristotle said about the human being? That he is intrinsically political! Because we hold individuals to account for how they play their politics, is the reason why states and organizations (including political parties) have documents that establish them as legal persons. In the case of the state, the constitution; in the cass of an organization, the Certificate of Incorporation.

All in all, politics is not just when people are going at each other's necks, but refers to the sum total of how people interact with each other. Before it is organized politics between countries and political parties, it was already the usual interpersonal relationship between people.

Let me enlighten you on the evil side of politics!

No need, I already showed you I know a bit about this.

In politics the rulers are above the laws they set because each time the law is about to catch up with them or their relatives that's the time such laws will be amended.

This is not the case in the Watchtower Organization of Pennsylvania? The members of the GB are not power drunk? How comes we are hearing of manipulations in the thread you have decided not participate in?

In politics the rulers are number one citizen so they will be protected by their subjects even if this will cost the lives of their subjects.

Isn't this what the GB members do? Tell me why there was cover up of the CSA again? wasn't it to protect the 'integrity' of the organization?

In politics there are law enforcement agents to punish whoever breaks the rules.

Sounds like the disfellowshiping that goes on in the kingdom hall, only milder😂😂😂

In politics those at the top controls all the resources and they benefit maximally while their subjects are given whatever remains.

In politics it may be decided to end the lives of people who goes against their rules.

It seems this is what happened to the victims of the GB's CSA.

In politics you don't have options as long as you live within the domain of those ruling over you.

None of the aforementioned is applicable to the Watchtower society instead it's each person that will determine if he or she wants to be a member of this organization and to do so you must abide by the rules of the organization. You may choose to live in an area where no JW is close to you but subject yourself to the rules of JWs if you believe that the rules are for your own good, that's not the same with politics.

The main thing you said there is ''SUBJECT yourself'' this is actually what goes on in the Kingdom Hall, they are SUBJECTED to rules! No wonder the ex-witnesses are complaining of trauma.

So my friend try to meditate thoroughly on this Jehovah's Witnesses organization has nothing to do with politics you are free to join and free to leave nobody is forcing anybody unlike politics where their rules are forced on you as long as you are living within the domain of your rulers! smiley

I do not need to meditate. I know it already!

2 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 6:18pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

So how do you expect any society to live in peace without agreeing on standards! smiley

That's politics! The need for the laws, the law itself, etc; they are all politics!
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

That's politics! The need for the laws, the law itself, etc; they are all politics!

Well we are not politicians but peace loving people who have agreed on standards! smiley
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 6:34pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

Well we are not politicians but peace loving people who have agreed on standards! smiley

You don't get it yet? A politician is a human being, e.g: MaxInDHouse!

2 Likes

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

You don't get it yet? A politician is a human being, e.g: MaxInDHouse!
Your own personal definition not accepted from my own point of view!
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 7:21pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

Your own personal definition not accepted from my own point of view!

It was not my definition, if was from the cambridge dictionary.

Infact, let me give you a link to the website of the cambridge dictionary. By the way, it is an intellectual work of University of Cambridge in the UK, one of the two best universities in the UK and only matched by a few in the world, and from the country that invented the english language.

1 Like

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

It was not my definition, if was from the cambridge dictionary.

Infact, let me give you a link to the website of the cambridge dictionary. By the way, it is an intellectual work of University of Cambridge in the UK, one of the two best universities in the UK and only matched by a few in the world, and from the country that invented the english language.

So your life revolves around whatever definition they give you shey?

I'm sorry to disappoint you i'm not interested in what faithless people thinks so once again i'm telling you that i Maximus am not a politician! smiley
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:11pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

We know hatred still exist in your midst that's why members kill one another, husband barters wife, domestic violence, adultery and the rest in your midst grin grin grin

and nothing can separate them if they're real disciples of the Prince of Peace

Fake Jehovah's Witnesses and disciples exist in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:19pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

You make two assumptions here:
1. That I know humans are imperfect and whatever institution they manage, you are bound to find scandals.

2. That you are like me who understands this.

Well, the first assumption is correct; but the second one, is wrong; at least, before now that sex scandals are rocking your organization, it is not true that you and the watchtower society know that humans and whatever institution they manage are imperfect.

If you and the JW org have always known this, you would not have hit other people the way you do, particularly the Catholic Church for the same scandals now rocking your kinddom hall.

Your organization literally made a career out of intensely criticizing the Catholics and shaming them and presenting the sex scandals as evidence that they are not true christians. I remember your publications in 2008. You never saw it coming that you will face the same thing you criticise others for. https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/g200906/Catholic-Youth-Urged-to-Bear-Witness/

Three things here:
1. That the name ''Christians'' have been basterdized and cursed by other churches

2. You are the perfect representation of the name ''christian''

3. Satan is targeting you.

Well, not exactly! Lets look at them one by one:

1&2. That the name ''Christians'' have been basterdized and cursed by other churches

I know what you call bastardization is the fact other churches have some articles of faith you do not have and you have some articles they do not have. Well, on this, you are VEEEEEERY MISTAKEN!

Lets start with an example: the rejection of any book outaide the 66 books in the protestant bible:

Well, if truly nothing outside of the 66books is authoritative, whey then, did Jude quote a prophesy from a book not found in the bible?

Jude chapter 1 '' 14 Yes, the seventh one in line from Adam, Eʹnoch,+ also prophesied about them when he said: “Look! Jehovah* came with his holy myriads*+ 15 to execute judgment against all,+ and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”+ New World Translation (A.K.A Jehovah's withness bible).

Now, MaxInDHouse, I want you to show me in any of the 66 books of your bible where that prophesy was originally written. You will never find!

So, if your bible is quoting from a source that cannot be found in the 66 books, then it is indicting itself that the 66 books are not the only source of authority in christianity; therefore, when you exclude other books like you have done, it means you arw the one bastardizing christianity because you do not have the complete deposit of christian message no wonder you have strange teachings!

3. That satan is targeting the 'real' christians, Witnesses:

Well, I have just shown with one example above that you are the ones bastardizing the name ''christian''. And no, the devil is not targeting you. You are not very much a force to be reckoned with in christianity why would the devil waste so much time with you? As much as your desire to maintain the delusion that you are the ones following jehovah's teachings and that you are a force to be reckoned with in christianity, you can't deny that witnesses around the world do not make up the bulk of christianity! The Jw.org says there are 8million witnesses the world over. It also quotes another source to that the total number of christians in this world is around 2.3 billion belonging to 41,000 denominations of with witnesses are one. Going by this number, it is easy to see that witnesses make up only about 0.35% of christians.

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/how-many-jw/

https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20120301/Are-All-Christians-Christian/

I don't need to do any research as I and many people (maybe with the exception of witnesses), know that humans are in perfect. So, when they hear of sex scandals among pastors and priests, as terrible as such a news is, it is everyone understands that these are humans who can fail. The only people who do not understand that, or at least pretend not to understand it, are witnesses. That is why the are so fixated on these stories when it happens particularly in th catholic church and present them evidence that the catholic church is a ''false religion'' as you yourself have stated here. You are so notorious for this behaviour that even the BBC took note of it!

See how this response match with the other thread you asked same question from me. grin grin grin grin

The breakdown in this response here is chai grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Serious roasting here
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09
achorladey:

We know hatred still exist in your midst that's why members kill one another, husband barters wife, domestic violence, adultery and the rest in your midst grin grin grin
Fake Jehovah's Witnesses and disciples exist in the midst of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

I suppose not to respond but for the benefit of other followers of this thread i will enlighten you!

Hatred is part of the traits of imperfect humans but the difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and all other religions on this planet is that while hatred infect those around you making them to join you in killing your fellow religionists in other places Jehovah's Witnesses will quarantine you like someone suffering from a plague.
So when hatred spread among you people leading you to join politicians and military services to fight and kill your fellow religionists whom you do call fellow Christians in other lands Jehovah's Witnesses will never ever support anyone in killing anybody! wink
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:21pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

. Jumping here and there as usual. They practice politics in your midst that's why your religious leaders are lobbying Norway government and politicians to get their charity money they gave them free. grin grin grin
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09
achorladey:

Jumping here and there as usual.

And you have to jump after me following me bumper to bumper! cheesy
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:26pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

How naive!

Aristotle noted some ages ago in his work ''Politics'': that man is a political animal! This saying has been interpreted to mean that man has an innate tendency to form communities; communities like the Watchtower Society of Pensylvania, and engage in political activities!

Sweet

Man is by nature a political animal” (Aristotle, 1998). this is perhaps one of Aristotle's most famous sayings, which is motivated by his claim that “every man, by nature, has an impulse toward a partnership with others

Aristotle’s statement that man is a “political animal” can be taken in several ways. One reading is to say that man is naturally sociable and that they are naturally drawn to various political associations to satisfy their social needs.

Another reading, which sees the word “political” in a less charitable light, might state that, since politics is based upon violence and threats of violence, the phrase emphasizes the “animal” side of human nature rather than its rational and cooperative side.
Man is a “political animal.” In this Aristotle means that man lives in a more “polis”. Man becomes man among others, living in a society governed by laws and customs. The man develops his potential and realizes its natural end in a social context. This is the “good life.” This is not an easy life, but a life of virtue is reflected in the highest good (eudaimonia), often translated as happiness.

That one that practice politics even within his family grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Gods Were Made / 16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else / In The Beginning Was The Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.