Stats: 3,200,061 members, 7,973,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? (1136 Views)

Maiduguri EYN Church Members Still Worship At The Demolished Premises (photos) / Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / In Response To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - 5G Revelation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:28pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

Precisely!

As if political organization are not set up in organized manner grin grin grin

He thinks his religious organization are the only organised religious group despite the thousands of years of Roman Catholic existence organising what is even called the bible today

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:31pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

Precisely!

Part of thinking critically, is knowing the precise meaning of words used to express ideas. The way to know the true meaning of words, is to check a reputable dictionary written by authorities of the said language. You propose I do otherwise so you can think of me as thinking critically?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Again, how naive of you!
You, like most people, for a thing to be politics, it has to be negative; that's not how it is! Politics basically refers to the relationship between two or more people. Friendliness, peace, love, strife, hatred and even war, are all expressions of politics. Two people could be friendly today, that's politics; that friendliness could become mistrust tommorrow, that'a still politcs! People people may be fighting today, that's politics; tommorrow, they may sheath the sword, that, again, is politics!
So, before it is organized politics between political parties (APC/PDP), before it was NATO And Russia, it was first among humans! This is why there is nothing that happens among political parties or among nations, that does not first of all happen among individual persons! Infact, one of the reasons organizations and states are legal persons, is because they behave like the individual human being. Remember what Aristotle said about the human being? That he is intrinsically political! Because we hold individuals to account for how they play their politics, is the reason why states and organizations (including political parties) have documents that establish them as legal persons. In the case of the state, the constitution; in the cass of an organization, the Certificate of Incorporation.

All in all, politics is not just when people are going at each other's necks, but refers to the sum total of how people interact with each other. Before it is organized politics between countries and political parties, it was already the usual interpersonal relationship between people.

No need, I already showed you I know a bit about this.

This is not the case in the Watchtower Organization of Pennsylvania? The members of the GB are not power drunk? How comes we are hearing of manipulations in the thread you have decided not participate in?

Isn't this what the GB members do? Tell me why there was cover up of the CSA again? wasn't it to protect the 'integrity' of the organization?

Sounds like the disfellowshiping that goes on in the kingdom hall, only milderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In politics those at the top controls all the resources and they benefit maximally while their subjects are given whatever remains.

It seems this is what happened to the victims of the GB's CSA.

In politics you don't have options as long as you live within the domain of those ruling over you.

The main thing you said there is ''SUBJECT yourself'' this is actually what goes on in the Kingdom Hall, they are SUBJECTED to rules! No wonder the ex-witnesses are complaining of trauma.

I do not need to meditate. I know it already!

Their own article of association setting up watchtower clearly states it is a person at law grin grin grin grin

That's why it can sue and be sued grin grin grin

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:31pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

Well we are not politicians but peace loving people who have agreed on standards! smiley

Looool! After MiddleDimension render your points invalid grin grin grin
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:32pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

It was not my definition, if was from the cambridge dictionary.

Infact, let me give you a link to the website of the cambridge dictionary. By the way, it is an intellectual work of University of Cambridge in the UK, one of the two best universities in the UK and only matched by a few in the world, and from the country that invented the english language.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/politics

You are giving him a lot to worry. You are not giving him room to redefine words to dance to his tune of lies and manipulations grin grin grin
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:33pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

So your life revolves around whatever definition they give you shey?

I'm sorry to disappoint you i'm not interested in what faithless people thinks so once again i'm telling you that i Maximus am not a politician! smiley

Looool! I will remind you about the bold
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:36pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

I suppose not to respond but for the benefit of other followers of this thread i will enlighten you!

Hatred is part of the traits of imperfect humans but the difference between Jehovah's Witnesses and all other religions on this planet is that while hatred infect those around you making them to join you in killing your fellow religionists in other places Jehovah's Witnesses will quarantine you like someone suffering from a plague.
So when hatred spread among you people leading you to join politicians and military services to fight and kill your fellow religionists whom you do call fellow Christians in other lands Jehovah's Witnesses will never ever support anyone in killing anybody! wink

I have told you several times Jehovah's Witnesses kill fellow Jehovah's Witnesses based on hatred, strife grin grin grin grin

That difference exist in your community delusion. Your hatred is so chronic that you will look for ways of creating enmity between myself and MiddleDimension just to look good and advance the madness and insanities peddling of your brains.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 8:37pm On Jul 09
MaxInDHouse:

And you have to jump after me following me bumper to bumper! cheesy

You didn't invite me here grin grin grin grin. I choose to respond to you and others.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09
MiddleDimension:

I pointed this out to MaxInDHouse in a different thread.

I told you that if you want to learn anything from me stop calling me on Ex-jws thread i've stopped responding to anyone on their thread.

As for politics that your people claimed is what affects all organizations i'm telling you today that it can never ever affect Jehovah's Witnesses organization!

Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Traditionalists, Atheists, Agnostics, Judaists and members of Christendom churches are all vulnerable to the effects of politics but since Jesus' return in the year 1914 politics and racism has been blotted out from among God's modern day worshipers.

So whenever the plague or infection enters into your brains making you support one ruler or another in killing your neighbors including those with whom you call on the same God Jehovah's Witnesses will QUARANTINE anyone who has been infected among us, for your information that's why most of these people are filled with hatred as if they should harm us you can investigate by checking most of these disfellowshiped JWs as in their profile you will notice how they're so much carried away with POLITICS as they always join the politics section on Nairaland to argue with others but no mature JW can be found in the political section because it's the instrument Satan is using to spread the infection (hatred) among them! Revelations 6:3-4wink
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 9:04pm On Jul 13
MaxInDHouse:

I told you that if you want to learn anything from me stop calling me on Ex-jws thread i've stopped responding to anyone on their thread.

As for politics that your people claimed is what affects all organizations i'm telling you today that it can never ever affect Jehovah's Witnesses organization!

Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Traditionalists, Atheists, Agnostics, Judaists and members of Christendom churches are all vulnerable to the effects of politics but since Jesus' return in the year 1914 politics and racism has been blotted out from among God's modern day worshipers.

So whenever the plague or infection enters into your brains making you support one ruler or another in killing your neighbors including those with whom you call on the same God Jehovah's Witnesses will QUARANTINE anyone who has been infected among us, for your information that's why most of these people are filled with hatred as if they should harm us you can investigate by checking most of these disfellowshiped JWs as in their profile you will notice how they're so much carried away with POLITICS as they always join the politics section on Nairaland to argue with others but no mature JW can be found in the political section because it's the instrument Satan is using to spread the infection (hatred) among them! Revelations 6:3-4wink

just to explain further that it is not only when it is bad that is called politics; and that before it is APC vs PDP, it was people to people, I will point you to the fact that when there is quarrel in a family, we say the POLITICAL atmosphere in that home is tensed; and when there is peace in a home, we say the POLITICAL atmosphere in the home is harmonious or peaceful.

So, you can see it is not only when it is between political parties or when it is between nations, that we call it politics. Infact, if it exists among parties or among nations, it is because politics in intrinsic in the individual person loke Aristotle pointed out!

The political situation between the Watchtower Organization of Pennsylvania (yes, JW org, like it or not, is involved in politics) and the Catholic Church, is that of antagonism and finger-pointing where the JWs are the anatgonists and accuser of the brethern (the role of the devil), while the Catholic Church is more like Jesus who, like a lamb being led to the slaughter..., does not turn his face against insults and spittle because the lord Yahweh comes to their help so that they are untouched by the insults (Isaiah 53:7; 50: 5-9).

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13
MiddleDimension:

The political situation between the Watchtower Organization of Pennsylvania (yes, JW org, like it or not, is involved in politics) and the Catholic Church, is that of antagonism and finger-pointing where the JWs are the anatgonists and accuser of the brethern (the role of the devil), while the Catholic Church is more like Jesus who, like a lamb being led to the slaughter..., does not turn his face against insults and spittle because the lord Yahweh comes to their help so that they are untouched by the insults (Isaiah 53:7; 50: 5-9).
It's like you're obsessed with politics but as for me there's nothing like politics in JW organization. smiley
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 8:10am On Jul 14
MaxInDHouse:

It's like you're obsessed with politics but as for me there's nothing like politics in JW organization. smiley

But what do you think about what i said about the 66 books in the NWT not being the only valid source of inspiration for faith and morals.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Jul 14
MiddleDimension:

But what do you think about what i said about the 66 books in the NWT not being the only valid source of inspiration for faith and morals.
That's faithlessness on your part because the word of God is complete due to the assistance of God's Holy Spirit used in guiding those who collected the 66 books together as what God wants us to use. 2Timothy 3:16
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 1:24pm On Jul 14
MaxInDHouse:

That's faithlessness on your part because the word of God is complete due to the assistance of God's Holy Spirit used in guiding those who collected the 66 books together as what God wants us to use. 2Timothy 3:16

I am an atheist by the way.

Anyway, you said ''those who collected the 66 books...''. My question now is: who did the collection amd said it is what god wants you to use? Care to tell us? @achorladey, you may be interested in this.

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 1:29pm On Jul 14
MiddleDimension:

Anyway, you said ''those who collected the 66 books...''. My question now is: who did the collection amd said it is what god wants you to use? Care to tell us? @achorladey, you may be interested in this.

Looool!

My answer: Babylon the great, the empire of false religion and Satan's organisation did the collection based on what Jehovah wanted them to use.

That's my own answer, I await the response of the person the post is directed towards.

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Floky215: 1:29pm On Jul 14
MiddleDimension:
I was watching an Oyakhilome's videoa while ago and it droped in my mind to ask this question.

So, I am wondering if 2 years on, you still believe all Oyakhs said about covid and all the other conspiracies?

@Joagbaje
@Righteousness
@donnie

do you also agree the world will end in 4, 6 or 10 years time?

I always wonder how full grown able bodied men would sit under a crook and be lied to by the crook and same crook would get a resounding ovation from the men...!!

Religion indeed is poison...!!

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by achorladey: 1:34pm On Jul 14
MiddleDimension:

just to explain further that it is not only when it is bad that is called politics; and that before it is APC vs PDP, it was people to people, I will point you to the fact that when there is quarrel in a family, we say the POLITICAL atmosphere in that home is tensed; and when there is peace in a home, we say the POLITICAL atmosphere in the home is harmonious or peaceful.

So, you can see it is not only when it is between political parties or when it is between nations, that we call it politics. Infact, if it exists among parties or among nations, it is because politics in intrinsic in the individual person loke Aristotle pointed out!

In the work place, there is politics. Whenever there are positions to be filled, politics is bound to happen. Since they have what they call governing body. Whenever decisions are made there. They always vote to make is pass. That too is politics.

I have informed him several times, the saying: pay to caesar what belongs to caesar and pay to God what belongs to God is based on a simple question involving POLITICS and Jesus response was in favour of that political question as well.

Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14
MiddleDimension:

Interesting! smiley

MiddleDimension:

who did the collection and said it is what God wants you to use?
That's the work of God's Holy Spirit. John 16:12-13
Imperfect humans do gather to worship but whether they get things right or wrong you can't know until it's working out as expected. Matthew 7:16-18

For instance let's take the example of Wright Brothers, these men envisaged a flying vessel that will carry people through the air whatever their calculations or plans remains nonsense until a flying vessel sufficed carrying people through the air that's when others will start using the format to make things better.

When the people who selected the 66 books did that job some kicked against their work while many saw it as a waste of time but the Author knew they got it right and He kept it preserved until the year 1914 when Jesus returned as a mighty Spirit King to restructure his group. Daniel 12:9
Ọmọ it's the same 66 books (no addition no subtraction) that Jehovah's Witnesses are using till today and they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, diverted their resources into production of food and information materials stopped the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again just as God promised that His word will achieve in the midst of imperfect humans! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So if they're able to fulfill what the Author promised using just 66 books don't you think the books are just all we need? smiley
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MiddleDimension: 7:12pm On Jul 14
MaxInDHouse:

Interesting! smiley

That's the work of God's Holy Spirit. John 16:12-13
Imperfect humans do gather to worship but whether they get things right or wrong you can't know until it's working out as expected. Matthew 7:16-18

For instance let's take the example of Wright Brothers, these men envisaged a flying vessel that will carry people through the air whatever their calculations or plans remains nonsense until a flying vessel sufficed carrying people through the air that's when others will start using the format to make things better.

When the people who selected the 66 books did that job some kicked against their work while many saw it as a waste of time but the Author knew they got it right and He kept it preserved until the year 1914 when Jesus returned as a mighty Spirit King to restructure his group. Daniel 12:9
Ọmọ it's the same 66 books (no addition no subtraction) that Jehovah's Witnesses are using till today and they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, diverted their resources into production of food and information materials stopped the production, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again just as God promised that His word will achieve in the midst of imperfect humans! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

So if they're able to fulfill what the Author promised using just 66 books don't you think the books are just all we need? smiley

You have not answered my wuestion, have you?

You said it yourself here again that ''When the people who selected the 66 books did that job,...''
So, the question again is: Who did it? Don't they have a name? I am asking you to identify those who did it! It is certainly not the Watchtower society, is it? So put a name on it already!
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14
MiddleDimension:

You have not answered my wuestion, have you?
You said it yourself here again that ''When the people who selected the 66 books did that job,...''
So, the question again is: Who did it? Don't they have a name? I am asking you to identify those who did it! It is certainly not the Watchtower society, is it? So put a name on it already!
Do you care about the writers of the books like Moses, Joshua and others?
Of course you don't and now it's Watchtower that's your problem not the truth shey?
That's typical of an atheist.
Well whoever selected those books is none of my business what matters to me is that the 66 books has been used to fulfill what God said His word will make possible in the midst of imperfect humans therefore God's Holy Spirit worked with whoever they are that selected those 66 books. smiley
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by donnie(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14
WRT this post by @middledimension
https://www.nairaland.com/post/130957796

Floky215:

I always wonder how full grown able bodied men would sit under a crook and be lied to by the crook and same crook would get a resounding ovation from the men...!!

What is the lie in what he said? Was it not fueled by propaganda? This has nothing to do with religion. Who has been held responsible for the many unnecessary deaths and injuries they caused? Faucci confessed that the social distancing was unnecessary as it had nothing to do with science. Has he been punished?

Then you come here to ask me this type of question?
I too do not believe in these religions, but let’s not try to change the narrative by such cunning. You can identify fraud whether or not you are religious.
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by Joagbaje(m): 6:00am On Sep 17
Floky215:

Ma bu wa naw
Re: Do Christ Embassy Members Still Believe In Oyakhilome's 5G Conspiracy? by jaephoenix(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17
Joagbaje:

Ma bu wa naw
Are you back?

A Christian And Inspirational Forum For Everyone / Creating A New Beginning / Any A.M.O.R.C Member On Nairaland

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79