Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,688 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 AM

Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. (2107 Views)

"Obasanjo Is A Wicked Person That Endorsed A Poison For You" - Tinubu / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by 666Advocate: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2022
IGBOS ONLY LOVE THEMSELVES.��

Since Mr. Peter Obi refused to assist his father in-law (The Wife's Father) at Akwa Ibom State to complete his upstairs that turned bungalow maybe because the man is not an Igbo person although Peter sent his Igbo relatives abroad and built solid houses for them in Igbo Land, please can the Obidient supporters of Peter Obi especially the ones living abroad contribute Shi Shi to support the Father In-law of Peter Obi in Akwa Ibom State to complete his house that has been uncompleted for almost 20 years?

Obi's Wife comes from Brownson Usen's family in Ikot Nkan Village, Onna LGA , Akwa Ibom State where she and her husband left zero legacy not even renovating one classroom or donating one classroom desk or uniforms to the students.

Obi, come and at least complete your father in-law's house in Akwa Ibom State since your Akwa Ibom Wife couldn't assist anyone in Akwa Ibom State due to the fact that you cut her off completely from Akwa Ibom people.

I will support this project with 20 Bags of cements and also fix the Borehole that I learnt had stopped working for years.

Once this house is complete in Akwa Ibom State, I will declare total support for Peter Obi and sponsor his 100 Million Man March in my Village (Ikot Oku Mfang) at Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

I know that some Clowns without a touch of history will comment that Obi's wife is from Cross River State without making their findings.

Ndi Obi supporters, please I hope that I am not asking for too much?�

Oya, Obi supporters should come and abuse their Fadas thinking that they are abusing me.�����

"A MAN WHO DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF HIS RELATIVES OR PROVIDE FOR THEM IS WORST THAN INFIDEL."
~ 1 TIMOTHY 5:18

Go And Verify and proof me wrong or otherwise if you don't believe these facts.��

©️ His Excellency Da Zion Umoh COUF. ��

CC:
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
We No Dey Give Our Father In-law Shi Shi.�

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 11, 2022
See them
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by colorsofrainbow: 12:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Thiefnubuu's agabado urchins drink Peter Obi,eat Peter Obi & shit Peter Obi and we OBIdients are glad to have them being tormented by Peter Obi grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by bender79: 1:13am On Oct 11, 2022
If at all the story is true, so if Peter Obi cannot do, his wife couldn't do as well? abi his wife who was a first lady doesn't have her own money being the wife of a billionaire. Abegi

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by 666Advocate: 1:27am On Oct 11, 2022
bender79:
If at all the story is true, so if Peter Obi cannot do, his wife couldn't do as well? abi his wife who was a first lady doesn't have her own money being the wife of a billionaire. Abegi
I agree to this.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Akponmfet: 1:33am On Oct 11, 2022
That IPOB man is very stingy.
DO NOT VOTE FOR AN IPOB CANDIDATE, I REPEAT, DO NOT VOTE FOR PETER OBI.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by general111(m): 3:16am On Oct 11, 2022
We no dey give shi shi cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by beelon1020(m): 3:27am On Oct 11, 2022
Very surprising... how can you give your daughter in hand to merry another she-an?...
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by michelz: 3:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Akponmfet:
Guy, even you?
You wey be well-known begger for this forum follow dey do this?
Continue.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Willy7(m): 4:37am On Oct 11, 2022
Funny thing is that what the opposition thinks they are using against Obi will be what will work for him. You can't destroy nor stop an idea whose time has come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by gidgiddy: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2022
There is something wrong with this story. Peter Obi had said that his wife helps him run some of his businesses, she is not a poor woman.

If this building actually belonged to Peter Obi's wifes family, and they were struggling to finish it, long time it would have been finished

Peter Obi has be married for 30 years and he has been billionaire much of that time, with his wife as his right hand woman

It would not cost her much to finish a building that has reached this level

But havibg said that, it is not the job of a son inlaw to complete his inlaws house for them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Obidient4life3: 4:58am On Oct 11, 2022
grin grin grin... Urchins are clowns
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by AdamuKD: 5:14am On Oct 11, 2022
Una supposed to know that by now, this tactics don cast tey tey useless set's of hopeless animals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 11, 2022
bender79:

Is she the only child or person in her family?

Other nko?

Because I married your daughter, I should be held responsible for your daily bread and living

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by aariwa(m): 6:20am On Oct 11, 2022
gidgiddy:
There is something wrong with this story. Peter Obi had said that his wife helps him run some of his businesses, she is not a poor woman.

If this building actually belonged to Peter Obi's wifes family, and they were struggling to finish it, long time it would have been finished

Peter Obi has be married for 30 years and he has been billionaire much of that time, with his wife as his right hand woman

It would not cost her much to finish a building that has reached this level

But havibg said that, it is not the job of a son inlaw to complete his inlaws house for them

Don’t mind the idiot that posted the fake story.PO’s wife is from a well off family from Eket side even before PO married her

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by wiseone28: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2022
666Advocate:

Since Mr. Peter Obi refused to assist his father in-law (The Wife's Father) at Akwa Ibom State to complete his upstairs that turned bungalow maybe because the man is not an Igbo person although Peter sent his Igbo relatives abroad and built solid houses for them in Igbo Land, please can the Obidient supporters of Peter Obi especially the ones living abroad contribute Shi Shi to support the Father In-law of Peter Obi in Akwa Ibom State to complete his house that has been uncompleted for almost 20 years?

Obi's Wife comes from Brownson Usen's family in Ikot Nkan Village, Onna LGA , Akwa Ibom State where she and her husband left zero legacy not even renovating one classroom or donating one classroom desk or uniforms to the students.

Obi, come and at least complete your father in-law's house in Akwa Ibom State since your Akwa Ibom Wife couldn't assist anyone in Akwa Ibom State due to the fact that you cut her off completely from Akwa Ibom people.

I will support this project with 20 Bags of cements and also fix the Borehole that I learnt had stopped working for years.

Once this house is complete in Akwa Ibom State, I will declare total support for Peter Obi and sponsor his 100 Million Man March in my Village (Ikot Oku Mfang) at Abak LGA, Akwa Ibom State.

I know that some Clowns without a touch of history will comment that Obi's wife is from Cross River State without making their findings.

Oya, Obi supporters should come and abuse their Fadas thinking that they are abusing me.�����

"A MAN WHO DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF HIS RELATIVES OR PROVIDE FOR THEM IS WORST THAN INFIDEL."

Go And Verify and proof me wrong or otherwise if you don't believe these facts.��

CC:
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Akwa ibom for OBI

Let's also give them a chance too.

Tinubu and Atiku are no better.

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by realstars: 7:31am On Oct 11, 2022
gidgiddy:

Peter Obi has ben married for 30 years. So it is not the job of a son inlaw to complete his inlaws house for them

It is not a crime if he dose.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by bonechamberlain(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Thiefnubuu's agabado urchins drink Peter Obi,eat Peter Obi & shit Peter Obi and we OBIdients are glad to have them being tormented by Peter Obi grin
it's amazing!!!
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by successmatters(m): 7:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Peter Obi is

Strong
Hardworking
Honest
Humble
Transparent
Intelligent
Responsible
Accountable
Compassionate
Bold
Straightforward

I will vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by obailala(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2022
Mumus everywhere! Theyve since lost ideas on what to campaign eith so they keep regurgitating one nonsense after the other everyday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Bontafa: 7:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Akponmfet:

Propaganda go kill you last last

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Joniww(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2022
666Advocate:

CC:
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
all this copy and paste from your what'sapp group self . U said obi is inconsequential in this election but his living rent free in Ur head grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Mathiasa(m): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2022
I don't think it's the responsibility of the inlaw to do that, but it's by choice. It would have been good if PO did fix it sha. On the other hand pls help us verify if it's true.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by chukwuwendu: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2022
I know Peter Obi met and Wedded Margret Obi alias Usen in UK......

Has Obi ever defamed any political candidate? Rather he tries to sell himself.

Mr Reno is hell bent on defaming Peter Obi, that we no longer know if he stands for Tinubu or Atiku..

Election period is not a time to create long lasting enemies..
Rather you use convincing words to sell your candidate based on verified Health issues, Academic qualifications, eloquence of speech, verifiable businesses...

Let's vote wisely, because our decision today will after our generation
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2022
666Advocate:

CC:
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi

Low IQ is a big problem
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by soke02(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2022
I'm not Obi's supporter but I don't believe this story.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by jerk: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2022
666Advocate:

CC:
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
Margaret Peter Obi
You reasons like a toddler. Please dig more because this one didn't cut it at all.
Obi is the man of the people and wants to be president of the nation and not for Akwa ibom or his father's in-law.
When Obi was the governor of Anambra he was accused of leaving the roads in his hometown Agulu in shambles but was attending to other communities own. Obi told them that he's the governor of Anambra state and not Agulu alone.
Go and verify!
He performed exceptionally well for Anambra state and he made sure every community felt his good governance.
Even Agulu people are proud of him for his good governance in Anambra. This is the kind of president Nigerians need and not a tribalistic. If he becomes president I bet you he will do more for other states than his own State. Don't be surprised that he will concentrate more on other regions than the SE region.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by successmatters(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2022
jerk:
You reasons like a toddler. Please dig more because this one didn't cut it at all.
Obi is the man of the people and wants to be president of the nation and not for Akwa ibom or his father's in-law.
When Obi was the governor of Anambra he was accused of leaving the roads in his hometown Agulu in shambles but was attending to other communities own. Obi told them that he's the governor of Anambra state and not Agulu alone.
Go and verify!
He performed exceptionally well for Anambra state and he made sure every community felt his good governance.
Even Agulu people are proud of him for his good governance in Anambra. This is the kind of president Nigerians need and not a tribalistic. If he becomes president I bet you he will do more for other states than his own State. Don't be surprised that he will concentrate more on other regions than the SE.

I was there. Obi is straightforward and efficient.
Re: Peter Obi Is A Wicked Person!! Akwa Ibom Youths. by Axis313(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2022
grin
If you want to smell yourself or you want to hear your family history,just go and join politics,especially in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

APC Are Really Afraid Of Peter Obi!! Check Out Their Latest Campaign Strategy / Finally, Tinubu Meets CAN, Allays Same Faith Ticket Fears / Perjury May Stop Tinubu First, Then The Rigging Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.