Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:32 PM

Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man (394 Views)

Youths Harass Northern Man For Putting On Biafran Colours (Video) / Northern Man Selling Party Flags: 'PDP ₦200, LP ₦300, APC - Dey No Dey Gree Buy' / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Obisbetter: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2022
A Northern Man was seen speaking emphatically about Peter Obi.

He reiterated that it is the turn of the Igbos .
And he is supporting Peter Obi cos of his love for the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDytH3nDt2o

5 Likes

Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
Nice gesture

2 Likes

Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Anigreat: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2022
shocked

Tell me why someone with brain will not want Obi to lead this country? infact we should be in our knees begging Obi to be our life president if possible.

The few miscreants flaunting their 87years old ancestor is doing it for their selfish interest. But Iragbiji is desperately waiting for him to come and be their life monarch.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by hippyj(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2022
Only those that want a better Nigeria wants Obi.

Please I need s job
Industrial chemistry,
Over four years experience, married.0 nine 05 690 7 four 3 four

1 Like

Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Botking: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2022
No be northern man, na IPOB
Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Mrkrobz(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2022
I pity the people who feel that Peter Obi is coming to share money for them if he becomes the president
Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Urheadmaster(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2022
Botking:
No be northern man, na IPOB

As you no get data

What else would you have say tongue undecided
Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by haffaze777(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2022
How much you bribe him? grin
Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Botking: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

As you no get data

Them talk say obi supporters na IPOB na, so I'm expecting them fool to come and call the man IPOB

1 Like

Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Obisbetter: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:

As you no get data

He is being sarcastic

3 Likes

Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by Wisetrue99: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2022
My own be say, let's try something fresh, those there before have not done well

So I agree with man
Re: Obi Abandoned His Pension To His People To Enjoy. We Want Him. Northern Man by successmatters(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2022
PDP and APC have failed woefully.

We need fresh ideas from new faces.

Vote for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Endsars Memorial: Throwback Video Of How Tinubu Mocked Endsars Youths / Flood: Sport Lovers Watch Football In A Flooded Viewing Centre In Bayelsa State / Why Redesign The Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.