Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,759 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:07 AM

Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) (35530 Views)

Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra / Osinbajo Holds Umbrella To Cover Himself, 2 Others (Photo) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Olachase(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
The problem way this people day find I kW say very soon them go get ham undecided undecided
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Minatouchiha(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2022
Murder, bandits, kidnap, devaluation. Nothing else to hear for this country. Na Wah o!
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by OtopDesign(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cyberterror:
Yet Peter Obi is in Lagos that Tinubu made peaceful and conducive for him to move about wagging his IPOB sucking tongue about security.

Insecurities buhari apc created.. yet u are blaming a past governor... Spits

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Akfrenzy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
Misleading headline. The Anambra Vigilante boss is alive and well. The AVS is still capturing IPOB terrorists in the state and dealing with them in the language they understand.

Shut up werey

Shaba is the head of STRIKE FORCE vigilante group

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Realists(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
yyba:
Hehehe a former governor of state can't even campaign from the state he claims to have govern excellent for 8 years

See Obi-idiots home state on fire. It seems the fire on the mountain of Anambra is erupting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Mirakle69: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thr truth is, These things happening in Anambra is gradually snowballing into some sort of Insurgency if not nipped in the bud!

From Nkwo to Nnubi Axis, to Ihiala and onto Ideato In Owerri, it's becoming like a mini Zamafara.

And I sincerely doubt if the release of Nnamdi Kanu can stop this.

I seriously doubt it.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Now I completely agree that it makes absolute sense the decision of HE Obi to remain holed up with his family in Asiwaju Tinubu's Lagos wink
You just cracked up one of my ribs with laughter. You made me laugh. Infact I’m still laughing…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mirakle69:
Thr truth is, These things happening in Anambra is gradually snowballing into some sort of Insurgency if not nipped in the bud!

From Nkwo to Nnubi Axis, to Ihiala and onto Ideato In Owerri, it's becoming like a mini Zamafara.

And I sincerely doubt if the release of Nnamdi Kanu can stop this.

I seriously doubt it.
Unfortunately Obi said those people are one of them. That they know themselves and that they aren’t violent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by TechNana(f): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sergio103:
angry

This should be their last straw.

Killing of our own Vigilante Group cannot be tolerated at all.

That each town in Anambra is relatively calm is because of this vigilantees that were set up by Obi during his time.

Each town has thiers.

We won't tolerate this development from this miscreants

Modified

It's a revenge mission by the kidnappers.
But they will really meet thier Waterloo

Wow... So, it isn't DSS, Fulani or Buhari's boys this time around?!!

Interesting!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Unfortunately Obi said those people are one of them. That they know themselves and that they aren’t violent

If Peter Obi used those exact words, then he has already killed all his chances at the polls.

I am not sure Obi can be that stupid to make such a statement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Enimin: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=AfricanColumbus post=117505606][/quote]

Na Awusa dey answer Shaba

Igbo man no dey answer Shaba
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Halo22: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Too much blood don spill for this land..... May God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Aladdin1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why na? so brutal,horrendous and inhuman. May those who did this rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

If Peter Obi used those exact words, then he has already killed all his chances at the polls.

I am not sure Obi can be that stupid to make such a statement!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/ipob-members-not-terrorists-i-live-with-them-peter-obi/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Neddstark: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
And in Yoruba land, the Igbos here are shouting Obidient. While their own land is being devastated by insecurity. Unknown gunmen and IPOB killing at will but they would not criticize. It is Bola Tinubu that is their number 1 problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Neddstark: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

This is too much and it's not funny again.

Are you not blaming Tinubu for this again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Enimin:

Na Awusa dey answer Shaba

Igbo man no dey answer Shaba

Damn! Isn't it time to wake up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by gidgiddy: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Now I completely agree that it makes absolute sense the decision of HE Obi to remain holed up with his family in Asiwaju Tinubu's Lagos wink

HE Obi never left a legacy of peace and progress in Anambra. smh
check my signature for free stuffs!

The amount of crime, killings, murderers and robbery that occurs in Lagos State alone on a daily basis is more than the entire South East combined

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

They should also capture herdsmen that chased a whole local government to Benin republic and deal with them in the language they understood. Till date our brothers are running like fugitives, so not to be killed by herdsmen
They can only killed there fellow Igbos they can't enter the bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by pquaver(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2022
candidtalk:

Correct. East is fcked. What we are seeing is what happens when people hate without reservation or commonsense.

You hate Buhari and Fulanis means you should begin empowering and elevating illiterate criminals, psychopaths, cannibals and killers amongst you and turning them to judge, jury and executions of professors and PHD holders?

The East is gone indeed. Akunyili's husband's brutal murder was what spoke to me more than anything else that the East is on a path of self-destruction.

Does hate have any other end outside self destruction? The Igbos who supported illiterates have made their beds so let them lie on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by gidgiddy: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
BATified2023:
Imagine someone who left anambra because of unknown gunmen telling u to vote obi

Imagine someone who left anambra to become an okada man in osun telling u to vote obi

No b ment b that?

It’s just like leaving Nigeria for USA because of insecurity n later when u get comfortable at usa then u want Nigeria leaders to rule usa no b ment b dat?

I wish every supporter can go n stay in the state his candidate governed till after election

Those supporting obi should go n stay in anambra till after election

Those supporting tinubu should b in lagos till after election

Those supporting atiku should b in adamawa till after election

It’s annoying when u want us to vote people who made u leave your region cos of tribal affliation

The amount of crime, killings, murderers and robbery that occurs in Lagos State alone on a daily basis is more than the entire South East combined
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by GavelSlam: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

Ipob bureau of statistics.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by gidgiddy: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
Cyberterror:
Yet Peter Obi is in Lagos that Tinubu made peaceful and conducive for him to move about wagging his IPOB sucking tongue about security.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by gidgiddy: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2022
GavelSlam:

Ipob bureau of statistics.

So says the unity beggars
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by bhella10: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
As usual. This is becoming a new normal in SE angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by AmazingELixir: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
undecided

Why are they calling him Shaba....is he in any way related to Shaba ranks.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by GavelSlam: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
gidgiddy:

So says the unity beggars

As you are killing yourselves by yourselves we are happy ourselves.
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
After carrying out that arrest.... He should have been more careful because that is their style, they would come after the person involved in arresting one of them. They can't have the win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Boko Haram: Shekau Appears Again, Says “we’re In Sambisa, Police Wives With Us” / Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.