Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) (35532 Views)

Gunmen Murder Security Operatives, Burn A Police Station In Abagana, Anambra / Osinbajo Holds Umbrella To Cover Himself, 2 Others (Photo) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Salvador1: 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2022
Akfrenzy:
Chai so SHABA it's true you're gone embarassed embarassed

Just saw this man 3 days ago and he was full of life cry

R. I. P bro

Don't know what to say but God knows the best
my brother.
It's quite unfortunate.
Happy to see a brother here.
From ogbuka family.
U sure say person go come back villa this Xmas.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Salvador1: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mirakle69:
Thr truth is, These things happening in Anambra is gradually snowballing into some sort of Insurgency if not nipped in the bud!

From Nkwo to Nnubi Axis, to Ihiala and onto Ideato In Owerri, it's becoming like a mini Zamafara.

And I sincerely doubt if the release of Nnamdi Kanu can stop this.

I seriously doubt it.
days of mbadinuju has returned again in Anambra state.

Well I still blame buhari for bad handling of kanu case.
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by saintrow1: 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
keep shifting goal post.
You should be more worried about the killings in alaigbo but f**l like you would rather channel your frustration and anger to SW.
Should I give you pictures of people who have died in SE just this week alone??
Your parents keep running away every single day but you are here venting your anger on Yorubas who are not the cause of your misfortunes.
Do you knw how millions of ibos keep trooping to SW to seek refugee?
Uzor kalu,cubana chief priest,aurthor eze,all have relocated from your curse region to SW.
Uzomdinma now lives in Abuja due to ipob terrorist who have turned your land to Somalia.

Well,as you dey kill yourself in SE,he dey sweet us for SW.
All we gonna do here is to serve as referee while we give scores on who sabi kill ibos pass between UGM,ESN and IPOB terrorist .

Let the game begin .

abi oooo, and notice how the bastard always uploads that laughing pic but deep down the fool is sad and bitter. How can a normal human being laugh while his/her house is on fire. Every time the bastard keeps making reference to some yoruba villagers that share border with Benin republic or maybe you dont not know that Benin Republic is an extension of yorubaland or have you not heard of Dahomey or did they run to your unfortunate iboland. your unfortunate ibo people have been running to yorubaland since 1967, we know how you people came to our land starved like dead animals. always remember that your land is just A DOT IN A CIRCLE. You bastard are caged and you will never find peace. Continue to kill yourself we are clapping to all your action films, you guys are entertaining us well. keep it up grin
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:51am On Oct 13, 2022
paramakina202:

Shut up!
Gov Soludo the chief security officer of Anambra state recently declared the identity of those killing innocent Igbos in Igboland.
You should be ashamed of your stupid self for the self harm you are causing the Igbos for cash donations from fools that lives abroad.

I'm a admirer of Soludo, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this case and say he was either quoted out of context, or a Nigerian online media outfit read their own meaning into his stance on the issue and editorialised it to suit their own agenda.....that 'the innocent Fulani (who couldn't hurt a fly) are being wrongly blamed for kilings in the south-east that are actually being carried out by the bad Igbo'! shocked Can you post another report on the issue....this time from a known national daily, just so we can interrogate his quote better? That being said, i have always posited that a big part of why Ndigbo are facing these false-flag attacks from outsiders is due to the unwillingness or inabilty of our political elite to fight our corner and say things as they are no matter if the Nigerian boat is rocked in the process!

Listen mate, i'm not saying there are no criminals of Igbo extraction in the south-east. Knowing what we know of Nigeria and the underhand and clandestine activities of the deep-state and/or the ruling hegemony with ties to the corridors of power, it's not beyond the realms of possibility to posit that senseless and inexplicable acts of murder in the south-east can be attributable to acts aimed at trying to demonise IPOB or create a climate of fear and insecurity in the region with an eye on the 2023 elections....more so, now that Peter Obi has emerged one of the top contenders for the position of president.

A good student of Nigerian political-economy (1960-date) will know the ruling and malevolent hegemony, that has held Nigeria in a vice-like grip since the late 60s, would prefer anybody but a 'nyamuree' to take over in 2023! They'd even prefer a Tinubu to take over if Atiku can't, than have a Peter Obi who obviously wants to reset the Nigerian polity and change things from the way said hegemony have become accustomed to! Why do you think when it came to the turn of the south-east to produce president, all of a sudden the core north power brokers and their Yoruba allies changed the rules in the middle of the game and declared EVERYONE could have a go? The same Fulani and Yoruba (two legs of the tripod we're told Nigeria stands on) that have already had their turn at being president (with the Fulani having more than one go) now want to have another go while the third leg of the tripod hasn't smelt the position since 1966 when they held it briefly for a few months! If this isn't the very definition of greed and wickedness, then i don't know what is! In fairness to the Yoruba, the set of people who have this anti-Igbo position are the noisy minority! A lot of their elite are fairminded and have called for the position to be zoned to the south-east. This is more than i can say for the muslim-core-north/Fulani!

The south-east peopled by the Igbo is naturally a peaceful region that abhors violence, injustice and unfairness. From the time the so called democracy recommenced in Nigeria in 1999, the south-east has been one of the most peaceful regions in Nigeria. Of course, there's the exception of the Mbadinuju years when there was a high spate of insecurity in Anambra. But the insecurity of that period was not imported....it was due to a high crime rate in the state, and the issue was dealt with by Anambrans themselves and brought to a halt. [b]Also, the nature of said insecurity back then was different from the one we have today all over the south-east: what we had then were thieves and armed robbers robbing victims...with the occassional murder occuring when things don't go according to plan; this stands in stark contrast to what we have today in the region where out of the blue, innocent people (normally high-profile individuals) minding their own business are either targeted for assasination in broad daylight, or they are kidnapped, tortured and beheaded for no reason, while the vile murderers record their acts to post on social media (on nairaland there are three monikers who are first in line to get a copy of the gruesome murders sent to them), and sometimes the murderers place the head of their victim strategically on the street for the public to see! It's obvious this is more than the handwork of a few criminals out to rob to make money for themselves. There's a lot of premeditation, intent and eagerness to sensationalise murder and criminality in the ongoing high spate of crime in the south-east, and this is the nuanced analysis of which i've referred to in previous posts![/b]

I had said few months ago that in the run-up to the 2023 presidential elections....when campaigns start, that Ndigbo should brace themselves for more murders and attacks on political groups. What i didn't forsee was that Peter Obi would be a top contender and that there would be an added urgency to destabilise the south-region since it's his base and the source of his strongest support! Things would only return back to normal with the exit of Buhari and Uzodinma from the political scene next year. I have stated in previous posts how insecurity arrived in the region with the arrival of these two spawns of satan!
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2022
Why doesn't the bold thing work any more? Wanted to bolden a part of my last post and it's not working!
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by ridbell01(m): 1:08am On Oct 13, 2022
This is just a propaganda to tarnish Obi image Anambra is peaceful. Obi just left there for lagos this evening.

Buhari has determined to allow people of AFGAESTERN to finish themselves
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Starships24: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Nigerians murdering Nigerians or Biafrans killing Beeee

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Cyberterror:
Yet Peter Obi is in Lagos that Tinubu made peaceful and conducive for him to move about wagging his IPOB sucking tongue about security.
grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:13am On Oct 13, 2022
OtopDesign:

Insecurities buhari apc created.. yet u are blaming a past governor... Spits
Buhari apc created the insecurities in south east ?
I wonder how you lots reason sef
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:14am On Oct 13, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Shut up werey

Shaba is the head of STRIKE FORCE vigilante group
heard it's kidnappers that got back at them
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by melviniyke2002(m): 3:46am On Oct 13, 2022
yyba:
Hehehe a former governor of the state can't even campaign from the state he claims to have governed excellent for 8 years
� u talk like a child......
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Patriotsleague: 4:34am On Oct 13, 2022
Some ipob demon liked the post. Igbos don't allow a small criminal squad called ipob/ESN destroy your region and future of your unborn kids. Don't be blind and foolish.
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by tunde1200(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2022
The hates on Yoruba nko.
They're going no where with hatred in their heart to others tribe.

candidtalk:

Correct. East is fcked. What we are seeing is what happens when people hate without reservation or commonsense.

You hate Buhari and Fulanis means you should begin empowering and elevating illiterate criminals, psychopaths, cannibals and killers amongst you and turning them to judge, jury and executions of professors and PHD holders?

The East is gone indeed. Akunyili's husband's brutal murder was what spoke to me more than anything else that the East is on a path of self-destruction.
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by tyinfinity: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2022
Peter obituary boys has vowed to deal with whoever that refuse to support zombidients group
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by abbeyfel: 6:38am On Oct 13, 2022
Killing your own kinsmen in the name of hustling or fighting for freedom is the most barbaric and senseless act i can ever imagine If the East continues like this, the North will be a playing ground compared to what the East will become when it comes to terrorism! Even the Talibans believe they are right!
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Kutis2030(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
God Save Us In This Country o.
amen
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by HRMK: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2022
WHY ARE IGBOS COVERING CRIMINALS IN THEIR MIDST?GUNMEN OR IPOB,ESN AND UGN!YEYE PEOPLE!BY THE TIME ALL OF YOU AV BN SENT TO YOUR EARLY GRAVES,YOU WILL COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2022
fx45:
Fine girl

You are not serious grin grin
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by paramakina202: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I'm a admirer of Soludo, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt in this case and say he was either quoted out of context, or a Nigerian online media outfit read their own meaning into his stance on the issue and editorialised it to suit their own agenda.....that 'the innocent Fulani (who couldn't hurt a fly) are being wrongly blamed for kilings in the south-east that are actually being carried out by the bad Igbo'! shocked Can you post another report on the issue....this time from a known national daily, just so we can interrogate his quote better? That being said, i have always posited that a big part of why Ndigbo are facing these false-flag attacks from outsiders is due to the unwillingness or inabilty of our political elite to fight our corner and say things as they are no matter if the Nigerian boat is rocked in the process!

Listen mate, i'm not saying there are no criminals of Igbo extraction in the south-east. Knowing what we know of Nigeria and the underhand and clandestine activities of the deep-state and/or the ruling hegemony with ties to the corridors of power, it's not beyond the realms of possibility to posit that senseless and inexplicable acts of murder in the south-east can be attributable to acts aimed at trying to demonise IPOB or create a climate of fear and insecurity in the region with an eye on the 2023 elections....more so, now that Peter Obi has emerged one of the top contenders for the position of president.

A good student of Nigerian political-economy (1960-date) will know the ruling and malevolent hegemony, that has held Nigeria in a vice-like grip since the late 60s, would prefer anybody but a 'nyamuree' to take over in 2023! They'd even prefer a Tinubu to take over if Atiku can't, than have a Peter Obi who obviously wants to reset the Nigerian polity and change things from the way said hegemony have become accustomed to! Why do you think when it came to the turn of the south-east to produce president, all of a sudden the core north power brokers and their Yoruba allies changed the rules in the middle of the game and declared EVERYONE could have a go? The same Fulani and Yoruba (two legs of the tripod we're told Nigeria stands on) that have already had their turn at being president (with the Fulani having more than one go) now want to have another go while the third leg of the tripod hasn't smelt the position since 1966 when they held it briefly for a few months! If this isn't the very definition of greed and wickedness, then i don't know what is! In fairness to the Yoruba, the set of people who have this anti-Igbo position are the noisy minority! A lot of their elite are fairminded and have called for the position to be zoned to the south-east. This is more than i can say for the muslim-core-north/Fulani!

The south-east peopled by the Igbo is naturally a peaceful region that abhors violence, injustice and unfairness. From the time the so called democracy recommenced in Nigeria in 1999, the south-east has been one of the most peaceful regions in Nigeria. Of course, there's the exception of the Mbadinuju years when there was a high spate of insecurity in Anambra. But the insecurity of that period was not imported....it was due to a high crime rate in the state, and the issue was dealt with by Anambrans themselves and brought to a halt. [b]Also, the nature of said insecurity back then was different from the one we have today all over the south-east: what we had then were thieves and armed robbers robbing victims...with the occassional murder occuring when things don't go according to plan; this stands in stark contrast to what we have today in the region where out of the blue, innocent people (normally high-profile individuals) minding their own business are either targeted for assasination in broad daylight, or they are kidnapped, tortured and beheaded for no reason, while the vile murderers record their acts to post on social media (on nairaland there are three monikers who are first in line to get a copy of the gruesome murders sent to them), and sometimes the murderers place the head of their victim strategically on the street for the public to see! It's obvious this is more than the handwork of a few criminals out to rob to make money for themselves. There's a lot of premeditation, intent and eagerness to sensationalise murder and criminality in the ongoing high spate of crime in the south-east, and this is the nuanced analysis of which i've referred to in previous posts![/b]

I had said few months ago that in the run-up to the 2023 presidential elections....when campaigns start, that Ndigbo should brace themselves for more murders and attacks on political groups. What i didn't forsee was that Peter Obi would be a top contender and that there would be an added urgency to destabilise the south-region since it's his base and the source of his strongest support! Things would only return back to normal with the exit of Buhari and Uzodinma from the political scene next year. I have stated in previous posts how insecurity arrived in the region with the arrival of these two spawns of satan!

I know most of you worshippers of Nnamdi Kanu are uninformed and only listen to his propaganda without question.
It is no secret that ESN is UGM and SE governors has said it time without number.
The problem of Igboland is people like you who prefer to cover up evil or rather simply shift blame to outsiders than face reality and find solution to the problem.
In your long epistle you never make any mention of Simon Ekpa who has openely threatened there will be no election in Biafra and have already declared war to achieve his aim rather as usual you tried to divert attention by pointing fingers at outsiders.
The new Fulani herdsmen killers we have in Igboland today are criminal Biafra agitators.
The greatest challenge Peter Obi presidential ambition face today is not Hausa,Yoruba or other Nigerians it is people like you the Igbos,the Simon Ekpas and his auto pilots who has vowed to disrupt election in Biafraland and make sure it never hold.
What effort are you making to support Obi?Of course you'all want him to fail rather than support him so that you will say'did we not tell you Nigeria is not for you?And go ahead to blame other tribes for his failure even though you were used to sabotage his effort.
SE have almost 11m registered voters,what stops us from giving Peter Obi at least 8m to 9m votes from our region?Igbo destiny in Nigeria is our hands and most of our problems is self made. stop the blame game.

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by OtopDesign(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
Buhari apc created the insecurities in south east ?
I wonder how you lots reason sef

Is it only southeast there's is insecurities?
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Coolgent(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Na dem

Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
paramakina202:

I know most of you worshippers of Nnamdi Kanu are uninformed and only listen to his propaganda without question.
It is no secret that ESN is UGM and SE governors has said it time without number.
The problem of Igboland is people like you who prefer to cover up evil or rather simply shift blame to outsiders than face reality and find solution to the problem.
In your long epistle you never make any mention of Simon Ekpa who has openely threatened there will be no election in Biafra and have already declared war to achieve his aim rather as usual you tried to divert attention by pointing fingers at outsiders.
The new Fulani herdsmen killers we have in Igboland today are criminal Biafra agitators.
The greatest challenge Peter Obi presidential ambition face today is not Hausa,Yoruba or other Nigerians it is people like you the Igbos,the Simon Ekpas and his auto pilots who has vowed to disrupt election in Biafraland and make sure it never hold.
What effort are you making to support Obi?Of course you'all want him to fail rather than support him so that you will say'did we not tell you Nigeria is not for you?And go ahead to blame other tribes for his failure even though you were used to sabotage his effort.
SE have almost 11m registered voters,what stops us from giving Peter Obi at least 8m to 9m votes from our region?Igbo destiny in Nigeria is our hands and most of our problems is self made. stop the blame game.

Dude, i know exactly what your diseased presence on nairaland is all about, and i'm here to checkmate you! In all likelihood, you're either a mslim core northerner....less likely to be Yoruba, and your pathetic antics on here is all aimed at trying to demonise the peaceful IPOB and Mazi Kanu. You either have alternate monikers, or your part of a group given this remit by your paymasters!

I will love and respect Mazi Kanu till tomorrow, for all he has done for Ndigbo and the sacrifices he has made in the bid for our emancipation from the cage and killing-field that is 'one Nigeria'....a country where we're made to share the same space with hateful, murderous spawns of satan like you and your ilk!

Now my question for you is, how come all these senseless murders of innocents, bands of 'Igbo murderers' and 'Igbo criminals camping in the forests from where they emerge to wreck havoc on the lives of their own kinsfolk'....how come all these emerged only with the coming of Buhari and Uzodinma? Pray, where were these 'murderous Igbo' prior to the coming of these two toerags? Hundreds....if not thousands, of Igbo just don't develop a insane, murderous intent and thirst for blood overnight......there should have been instances of their activities prior to when Uzodinma invited the murderous Fulani army of Nigeria to Orlu, because that singular event could be said to be the starting point...the precursor to all this evil going on in the south-east!

Dude, Igboland didn't have a problem until the coming of the aforementioned bastards. The region was so peaceful to the extent that officers of the law even highlighted this fact! YOU ARE NOT IGBO, BECAUSE ONLY A TRUE IGBO THAT SUCKED HIS MUMS BREAST WILL UNDERSTAND WE CANNOT DESCEND TO THIS SICK LEVEL OF MURDERING....BEHEADING IN SOME INSTANCES, KIDNAPPING AND TORTURING OUR OWN KINSFOLK AND RECORDING THE GORY PROCEEDINGS FOR UPLOADING TO SOCIAL-MEDIA! The mere fact these criminal activities are recorded and given to three known monikers on nairaland, should be a good indicator to any thinking mind that something much more than the usual criminality is going on here! Like i said, i respect Soludo but if this is what he actually said, then HE GOT IT WRONG, AND IS ACTING TRUE TO TYPE....JUST LIKE MANY OTHER OF OUR POLITICAL ELITE IN THE SOUTH-EAST WHO ARE TOO AFRAID TO DISPLEASE THEIR FULANI MASTERS AND ROCK THE NIGERIAN BOAT!

Another question i have for you and Soludo (and you had better address these questions in your reply just as i address yours) is, since you lot have identified the 'Igbo criminals' behind all these sick and senseless attacks on innocents, murders and beheadings that go on in the south-east and make the headlines in national news, CAN YOU TELL US HOW MANY ARE CURRENTLY UNDERGOING TRIAL OR HAVE BEEN TRIED, FOUND GUILTY AND CONVICTED FOR THEIR MISDEEDS? It stands to reason that since you have identified the 'criminals' and their 'camps', that we should hear of the trials of these dangerous persons and begin to see a reduction in their activities and improved security in the region!Is this the case? If anything, the frequency of this madness has increased with the selection of Peter Obi as the Labour candidate for presidency and commencement of campaigns! I don't discountenance the fact that Soludo is making pronouncements and reached conclusions based on what he's been told by the criminal and compromised Nigerian police and DSS! It stands to reason doesn't it, as there's no 'investigative unit' embedded within gov't house Awka, that could go out and return with these 'Igbo are the criminals' findings!

Like i've stated before, given the murderous antics of the Nigerian army, police and DSS, i can concede that Igbo elements could be involved in the targeted assasinations of security personnel at checkpoints and police stations. But that's as far as i go with linking all these senseless goings-on with Ndigbo. Of course, there are also the usual criminality that occurs...carried out by criminals of Igbo ethnicity, just like you have Fulani or Yoruba criminals in their own regions! However, what i will not sit down here and allow your lying ass to sell to the public is that these criminals were sent by IPOB or Mazi Kanu! IPOB has and will always remain a peaceful organisation but that doesn't mean if their members and the wider Igbo ethnicity are continually attacked and murdered in cold blood by the stinking and trigger-happy Nigerian army, police, DSS and their Fulani herdsmen/bandit collaborators.....it doesn't mean if this continually occurs and our useless south-east political elite do nothing, that IPOB will sit by and be happy with being taken out like sitting-ducks! NDIGBO HAVE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE COWARDS AND ARE MORE THAN WILLING AND CAPABLE OF PROTECTING OURSELVES, WIFES AND CHILDREN IF THE NIGERIAN STATE WOULDN'T!

Your pathetic and compromised Nigerian state sat back and allowed stinking Fulani murderers to invade the south-east and murder men, women and children in Uzo-Uwani and Nimbo.....these were two incidents too many that led IPOB to form ESN! Pray, can you and Soludo tell me how many of the culprits have been identified, caught, tried, convicted and sent to jail or given the death penalty!? You're quiet about those murders, but when it comes to reaching unfounded conclusions that 'Ndigbo are murdering their own kinsfolk in senseles attacks', you will be eager to rush to make pronouncements on the matter!

Another thing is that we tend to forget things easily....we have ashort attention span! Not just Ndigbo, but Nigerians as a whole! I'm sure you and Soludo remember when the immediate past Prelate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria was being interviewd on his kidnap by Fulani bandits IN THE SOUTH-EAST, that he made mention of being taken by the worthless bandits to a pit deep in the bush THAT HE SAID REEKED OF DEATH! The bandit leader told him that was where they threw the bodies of captives who couldn't stump up the ransom money they asked for! Now WHO THE FCK DO YOU THINK ARE THE VICTIMS THAT WERE TOSSED INTO THAT PIT......MARTIANS FROM OUTER SPACE? Of course not....THOSE VICTIMS IN THAT PIT ARE IGBO! I'm sure you and Soludo would tell us they were murdered by 'roaming bands of Igbo criminals' It wouldn't have escaped the attention of discerning minds....ones capable of independent thought, that you, Soludo and all the other proponents of 'Igbo are the ones killing their own people'....that you lot HAVE NEVER CALLED OUT OR MADE MENTION OF ALL THE MURDEROUS AND CRIMINAL ANTICS OF THE FULANI HERDSMEN/BANDITS OPERATING IN THE SOUTH-EAST.....FROM THE UZOR-UWANI/NIMBO ATTACKS RIGHT UP TO THE ATTACKS ON THE PRELATE AND OTHER ONES THAT HAVE MADE PRESS! Why is this? In the case of Soludo and other Igbo elite with their heads firmly stuck in the sand, i can chalk it down to them just being naive or too scared to offend their Fulani masters! In your case, i chalk it down to the pure evil that resides within you and a desire to see Ndigbo reduced to nothing more than your 'serfs' and a 'conquered people' in 'one Nigeria'!

The Nigerian state is capable of so much evil, clandestine activities and subterfuge! Don't just take my word for it....ask Theophilus Danjuma, Governor Ortom, Governor Darius, the recently passed CBN retired official whose name escapes me at the moment, and many more! They know how the deep-state has colluded with and facilitated the actions of these murderous Fulani invaders and their assertions on the issue are in the public domain! We never hear your diseased ilk take on these bastards....all you're interested in is trying to find a way to absolve them of blame in the south-east and heap the blame for their murderous antics in the south-east on IPOB and Mazi kanu!

Oh...and before i forget, you swine fool no one with your 'simonekperima...autopilots....DOS....chinasanworu' antics, together with all the other constructs you created after you kidnapped of Mazi Kanu from kenya! These fools are not acknowledged by IPOB, and in some instances have been outrightly disowned! All this is aimed at trying to make it look like IPOB is now factionalised and engaged in senseless murders and tit-for-tat reprisal attacks on one another and the wider Igbo population! Your most recent scheme is to try and use these fools to create a sense of insecurity in the south-east with the aim of trying to weaken Peter Obis' home base support! But as long as there's a God in heaven, YOU SHALL FAIL AND HELL WILL BE YOUR FINAL DESTINATION!

Have a nice day mate! wink
Re: Gunmen Murder Vigilante Group Boss, 2 Others In Anambra (Video, Pics) by Jakama90(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Correct. East is fcked. What we are seeing is what happens when people hate without reservation or commonsense.

You hate Buhari and Fulanis means you should begin empowering and elevating illiterate criminals, psychopaths, cannibals and killers amongst you and turning them to judge, jury and executions of professors and PHD holders?

The East is gone indeed. Akunyili's husband's brutal murder was what spoke to me more than anything else that the East is on a path of self-destruction.
You have spoken well my brother.
It was when they kill Akunyili that I shed every tears in my eyes: A Learned doctor, a man that treats Reverend father's and seminarians free of charge.
But they wasted him like a chicken.. Tufikwa!! WHOEVER SUPPORT EVIL WILL ALWAYS SEE EVIL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Benue, Enugu Killings Absurd!!! Sultan Of Sokoto / APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu, Others / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.