Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,551 members, 7,944,638 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners (25080 Views)

New Electricity Tariff: Band ‘A’ Homes May Spend N170,000 On Electricity Monthly / Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi / My Predecessor Spent N2.3bn On Burial In Five Months – Bauchi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by chineduisaac(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Slynation:
Lol, This Soludo seems to be in an imaginary competition of the most useless governor ever

Fvck... he's definitely not getting a second tenure with this foundation

True leaders shouldn't be concerned if they will be reelected or not as far as they are doing the right thing.
This action will reduce indiscriminately posting of banners and posters in Anambra state. Kudos to him.
Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by Slynation(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
chineduisaac:

True leaders shouldn't be concerned if they will be reelected or not as far as they are doing the right thing.
This action will reduce indiscriminately posting of banners and posters in Anambra state. Kudos to him.
Soludo seems to be having issues of misplaced priorities, how is banners the problem of Anambra state as it stands?? It is now looking like he had no plans at first and only decided to contest for election under APGA party because he knows he will win...

By this time previous regimes, Obi and Obiano has already commissioned some projects sad Honestly speaking!! Valentine Ozigbo would have been a better option!!

Anyways, it's too early to judge, but Soludo is looking confused and busy chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by mbos: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
dreamer, who go pay
Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by emeraldlife: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
Sakamaje:
Omo, it's like Soludo want to use taxation to finish Anambra people.

Walahi, that man dey ment.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by NwekereNdoki: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Biafraaa:

Shut down, I'm currently in Anambra right now. lipsrsealed

THen u should know that he has flagged off road instead of being a fool online
Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by Biafraaa: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

THen u should know that he has flagged off road instead of being a fool online

I know get the strength to curse online. If you be man since you dey anambra drop me you're location make I come make you call me fool. If you no dey coma no say no be my mama born me.
Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by NwekereNdoki: 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
Biafraaa:

I know get the strength to curse online. If you be man since you dey anambra drop me you're location make I come make you call me fool. If you no dey coma no say no be my mama born me.

Poen of a tout
Re: Anambra Imposes ₦100,000 On Burial Banners by Marisujuaku(f): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
Soludo finish us oooo. Everyday taxation. One day, one will be forced to pay tax before buying foodstuffs in the market. Issorite. We're back to square one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan / 'Warn your children against protest': Tinubu's daughter begs Lagos market women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.