Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,702 members, 7,941,678 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? (849 Views)

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / Tems Retaliates, Harasses Wizkid, Holds His Big Gbola, Davido Recreates. (video) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Greattestman: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Let's asume you are in a relationship and you slap your gf at rare mistakes but she retaliates, will you still marry such a lady?
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
I would rather stop assuming... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by advanceDNA: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
why you go slap her.??

..she suppose give u two in return before dumping you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Francisanointed(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2022
Why would you even slap a lady in the first place? Is she a child that you will just slap her? Respect is reciprocal and disrespect is also reciprocal. Do what you want others to do to you. If you can slap her,she has every right to retaliate

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by immortalcrown(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
If retaliating your slap is wrong, is it right for you to slap her in the first place?

If retaliating your slap is wrong, you are more guilty because you are the one who introduced slap in the relationship.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Greattestman: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
Slynation:
I would rather stop assuming... cheesy
Your sense of humour is superbgrin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Honchoslim16(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
You with the b¡t©h because she lit... she gettin' passed around
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Greattestman: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Francisanointed:
Why would you even slap a lady in the first place? Is she a child that you will just slap her? Respect is reciprocal and disrespect is also reciprocal. Do what you want others to do to you. If you can slap her,she has every right to retaliate
Unfortunately so many guys don't understand this. It's a normal thing in Nigeria for a boyfriend to beat up his gf and personally, I've witnessed that several times.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Zonefree(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'll love, cherish and marry any Nigerian lady than can withstand my slap talk more to retaliate. Dem no born you well to carry my slap undecided
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by LewisHamilton15: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
you shouldn't even slap her in the first place, she's human being like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Vlrginprincess(f): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigerian men are agressive. Slap your girlfriend and don't expect her to retaliat. What the meaning of that?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Francisanointed:
I don’t support domestic violent but some women deserve the slap.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by budaatum: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Greattestman:
Let's asume you are in a relationship and you slap your gf at rare mistakes but she retaliates, will you still marry such a lady?

Hopefully, she'd dump you first and not marry you after she slaps you back and then calls her brothers to slap you some more.

That, if the responses you get here don't, should teach you not to ever slap your girlfriends again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Paulianfa(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2022
Real men don't slap, they keep mute and walk away

3 Likes

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by budaatum: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
And by the way, enlightened people would inform you that you should not even slap your own children not to talk of a girlfriend.
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Fahvvy: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Am I the only one seeing the irony of this post abi I'm thinking plenty undecided...

Guys just switch the gender first and then read the post again grin...
Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by LewisHamilton15: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2022
Fahvvy:
Am I the only one seeing the irony of this post abi I'm thinking plenty undecided...

Guys just switch the gender first and then read the post again grin...
You mean you are suprise seeing guys condemning violence against women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by TheWolfen(m): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2022
Why slap if you don't like to be slapped? Keep your hand to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Lady Who Retaliates Your Slap? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 13, 2022
I'll never retaliate a slap but be rest assured that the love is gone and will leave you and never come back. I wont ever hit a man or anybody but if i mistakenly do, i dont expect him to retaliate and if he retaliate then i'll never forgive him, if you scold me in a harsh and aggressive manner sef i'll gradually drift from you and the likeness will begin to go down. Men should never hit women under any circumstance, they should understand and matured enough to tame their muscles.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldnt Have A Lot Of Children For Your Husband - Lady (video) / Nairaland REDPILLERS Are Misunderstood / Actress With Soft Breasts Shares Her Nakeed Video On Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.