Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Rico Swavey Is Dead - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey Is Dead (72190 Views)

Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Octopusssy(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
potland:
Do you believe in the supernatural?
Yep
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by iruocious: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
This is so painful. He was such a nice guy in the BBNaija house. Very homely and was usually found in the kitchen cooking or doing other chores with Ifu Enada. May his kind and gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Ayojb: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
27Pushing30:
when i saw the video of the vehicle i knew straight away he can't survive it...

RIP.
but the vehicle only got damaged in the front. Peeps have survived worse. What do you think was the cause of the accident? Overspeeding?
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Slynation(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wow...so unfortunate embarassed My fav DW HM during season 3 BBN...RIP champ, God knows best!!

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Ayojb: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Greenfaces:

Hmm... my dear.. stop deceiving yourself. Even your pastors die unnoticed. You had better started preparing for death by remembering it everyday and acting right. Pay up debts and have a will. Just in case it comes up. I repeat... death is certain and you are not promised even the end of today. You are not more pious than the people in the graves
Yet people live up to be 90, even 100. It’s what you want for yourself that you should declare. Yes we know death is not a respecter of anyone or age but one is expected to die at an old age. Dying young is never a good thing though it’s natural.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Emmy000seun(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
I think the answer is yes .that's why we need to pray to God to give us the right thing at the right time..
Pells:
Wtf shocked shocked
When today is #NoBraDay undecided undecided undecided
Not the best day to die man sad angry
If he does not own a car would he be alive today
Na wah oo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Layormiii(f): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Starz825:

As in
This guy is just so calm..

But wait....I want to get it....was this guy not one of the cast in the popular home movie project *SHUGA*

People are relating him to BBN...i really want to know if he really was an actor too....

Make I no go dey think say that one die....
Yes nah him, he went to BBN too

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by pedrozone15(m): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
So sad. RIP.
His chapter is closed, but you and I are still here. Whether you wish to grow old or not, we shall all one day depart this earth. For it is appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgement. Not human standard but GOD's Holy standards. Think deeply on this. Some of you keep taunting Mr Righteousness 2 everytime he writes to warn us, simply for likes (human likes for that matter), I had to buttress that. When you stand before GOD, those people who liked your comments will not be there to help out. You will be ALONE!! Let that sink in.
Our only way of escaping is by accepting JESUS CHRIST as LORD AND SAVIOUR and obeying his word.

3 Likes

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Greenfaces: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
Yet people live up to be 90, even 100. It’s what you want for yourself that you should declare. Yes we know death is not a respecter of anyone or age but one is expected to die at an old age. Dying young is never a good thing though it’s natural.
You had better started investigating what you are doing on earth here and what the right thing to do is instead of telling yourself that you can speak 100 years of existence. You have no say in this matter. God can call you at anytime so stand guard with your soul.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by COOL10(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Jesus Christ. Not Rico!!! cry
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by potland: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Octopusssy:
Yep
do you believe in urban legends? Sorry for asking plenty questions
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Creamypie(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingthreat:
Being alive is a gift. Let us live wisely. RIP Mum. RIP Rico
please don wanna live it carefully. One upcoming musician died of drugs just a few days ago.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Lazenby007(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pells:
Wtf shocked shocked
When today is #NoBraDay undecided undecided undecided
Not the best day to die man sad angry
If he does not own a car would he be alive today
Na wah oo undecided undecided undecided
Na wa for you! So na people wey get car dey die by accident. You and Tinubu are the same.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by potland: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Greenfaces:
You had better started investigating what you are doing on earth here and what the right thing to do is instead of telling yourself that you can speak 100 years of existence. You have no say in this matter. God can call you at anytime so stand guard with your soul.
can we say God causes fatal accidents?
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by tiswell(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
lomaxx:
OMG. Why do we keep losing the good ones?
Hiw 'good" was he?

RIP,young blood
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Octopusssy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
potland:
do you believe in urban legends? Sorry for asking plenty questions
Urban legends have an origin, and when you trace the origins, there are usually elements of truth in them albeit exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by MrBroke(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bleep this life embarassed
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by cremedelacreme: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rest In Power bro. You were a cool guy. May God rest your soul.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by abimbola74(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
potland:
who is NF
Nathan John Feuerstein(NF) is an American rapper that rap with true happenings of life. You can sure relate his lyrics to life itself. Coincidentally, his lyrics is the true reflection of what we all go through in life or rather what life is. Download some of his songs and thank me later, if you don’t like his music just drag me here. Smiles.
Attached is some of his lines and the song title.

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by SPAMBOX7: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
princeemmma:
We just heard about the accident yesterday, this is very heartbroken cry cry cry

This is why we need to always be careful of our moves, or decisions and our ways of life, we don't know when or how

So painful

Rest in peace hansome
Even if you Sidon for yiur house if he go sup he go sup, forget

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by ikemesit4477: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
What am I just reading! This is heartbreaking,!
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
You better stfu if you don’t Know shit..tidinz didn’t die of drugs, bro was poisoned
Creamypie:
please don wanna live it carefully. One upcoming musician died of drugs just a few days ago.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Creamypie(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Merch:
You better stfu if you don’t Know shit..tidinz didn’t die of drugs, bro was poisoned
just listen to yourself. Poisoned.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by colonelwealth(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/alex_unusual/status/1580478503467700224?s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7379783/rico-swavey-life-support-after

Jesus!
Such a talented, handsome, happy and funny young man.
He will be missed by us his fans....this is sad.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by 27Pushing30: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ayojb:
but the vehicle only got damaged in the front. Peeps have survived worse. What do you think was the cause of the accident? Overspeeding?

go and check that video again guy and if you understand cars/own one you sef go see wetin i dey talk about

It's a weird accident vid ... weird in the fact that dude probably slammed his car smack down the middle of a tree or any other very strong object...

Now if you look at the video the dent in the middle cannot be POSSIBLE except he was going to speeds above 120/140. the way that middle press no be beans

The broken glass in front could also mean the drivers head hit the windshield and i'm not sure airbags deployed.

Obviously had to be highness we dey see am daily for this road...early mormor like 7am drive from Ozumba to Ibeju Lekki on a saturday morning you go count like 10-15 car accidents.

Lounge and bar owners need to be held accountable

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by HajiaNotu: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
tishbite41:
As I hear sey hin dey life machine, I know sey hin don go
Since them born me I never hear sey pesin survive Nigerian life machine
Trueeeee undecided
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Greenfaces:

Hmm... my dear.. stop deceiving yourself. Even your pastors die unnoticed. You had better started preparing for death by remembering it everyday and acting right. Pay up debts and have a will. Just in case it comes up. I repeat... death is certain and you are not promised even the end of today. You are not more pious than the people in the graves

You should be more concerned about your own death which might just be by the corner..... And leave others to their beliefs, faith and lifestyle. Those who lived up to 90 were not living in Pluto neither did they live in the far North. I have said it and so shall it be for me....
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Enny2013(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Such a cute guy. RIP

Some persons can b fine sha
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
What. The. Bleep! Serious?! Kai! Omoh, acceptance. We shall all go one day. R.I.P. to him and may God grant his mother the strength to bear this.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by chukwudiology(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
Chai, this fine boy!!!! May his soul rest in peace
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Matrix137(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Onyeka Owenu: 'I Married A Yoruba Muslim In 1984 & We Have 2 Children'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.