Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,974 members, 7,873,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Rico Swavey Is Dead - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey Is Dead (72188 Views)

Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Pictures) / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by ogorwyne(f): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Maleekdon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyAFjw7ZyA

Sad! Reality TV star Rico Swavey dies.
Who do this kind YouTube video? Rico Suwe na wetin?
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by olatuns2017: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/alex_unusual/status/1580478503467700224?s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7379783/rico-swavey-life-support-after

Some of you that you wished Tinubu dead or any other person for political reasons

RIP to you this year 2022

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Ahmedie28(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
This world is not where to do anyhow, be humble

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
dyera:

This is not a matter of everyone is going to die. The guy survived the accident and would not have died if he was not in Nigeria.

So you're saying nobody in developed countries survives an accident then dies at the hospital?
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rest in peace young man.. so painful and sad

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
lastchild:
i still wonder why someone suddenly become so much loved when they die. Twitter, Instagram & Facebook are now burning over his death with so much love and misses.

Meanwhile, the love he was getting while living was not upto 10% of what he's getting now.

rest in peace ✌️
hmmmmmm good question
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2022
OdefaGirl:

A lot of people still grow very old, in that case, departing is no more painful but joyful
And I will be one of them.

You can't be so certain. I'm almost sure this guy would've been proclaiming the same thing but let me give you a fact no one can deny. Nigeria is highly religious and most of the population pray to Israeli and Arab gods for long life yet we have the lowest life expectancy in the world
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Revolva(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by SouthySoil: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
RIP swavey
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by NOwazobia: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am more concerned about what is on the other side than death itself.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Tegabadguy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by ayobade15094: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
RIPRIP...
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Jsucre(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
Gosh. Rest on man
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by shimolv: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by onegig(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
27Pushing30:

go and check that video again guy and if you understand cars/own one you sef go see wetin i dey talk about

It's a weird accident vid ... weird in the fact that dude probably slammed his car smack down the middle of a tree or any other very strong object...

Now if you look at the video the dent in the middle cannot be POSSIBLE except he was going to speeds above 120/140. the way that middle press no be beans

The broken glass in front could also mean the drivers head hit the windshield and i'm not sure airbags deployed.

Obviously had to be highness we dey see am daily for this road...early mormor like 7am drive from Ozumba to Ibeju Lekki on a saturday morning you go count like 10-15 car accidents.

Lounge and bar owners need to be held accountable

I am sure no post mortem in Nigeria. RIP and no one learns any lessons.

Windshield towards driver side has a gaping hole. Likely wasn't using seat belt so he was thrown out through the windshield smashing his head or likely an external article like battery or an engine component crumpled and flew in from outside, punching the hole in the windscreen and hitting the driver. Air bags also seem to not have been deployed.

RIP and may the good lord forgive his sins and give the family the fortitude to bear such loss.

In all, people need to be more careful when driving and exhibit all safety precautions. Take Uber if you are going out to drink. You need to be responsible. Accidents do happen but they also can be prevented in most cases if only we paid a little bit more caution.

1 Like

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Selfmotivated: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Olatara(f): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
I saw a white car involved in an accident early Tuesday morning at lekki phase1.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

You can't be so certain. I'm almost sure this guy would've been proclaiming the same thing but let me give you a fact no one can deny. Nigeria is highly religious and most of the population pray to Israeli and Arab gods for long life yet we have the lowest life expectancy in the world

I can't be so sure? That's where my faith comes in. My faith is that I will be older than my grandma and great-grandma..... So leave God to do His work.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Ifakiland(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2022
Drive safely out there guys....accident is real, our body na tissue paper. Thank you.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Sluacoast(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
I remember this guy in big brother 2018. Omg. Untimely death took you away. My condolences to his families and Friends
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Sluacoast(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ifakiland:
Drive safely out there guys....accident is real, our body na tissue paper. Thank you.
This just reminded me of DJ Arafat. Please drive safely. Don't drink and drive
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Streetmovement(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

R.I.P Rico
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by FarmTech(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
There is God's kingdom and there is hell. Bbnaija will lead you to hell.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by letitrainnow(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Rip bro
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by ulicescatarino: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
[sup][/sup]
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Greenfaces: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You should be more concerned about your own death which might just be by the corner..... And leave others to their beliefs, faith and lifestyle. Those who lived up to 90 were not living in Pluto neither did they live in the far North. I have said it and so shall it be for me....

It is part of the muslim faith to remember death all the time. Our prophet (saw) instructed us that if we wake up in the morning, we should not expect to see the evening and if we meet the evening, we shouldnt expect to see the next morning. We should prepare for death and be aware that the real life is the hereafter. This world is just a test for humankind.

I don't know why this message always meet christians like a hard rock. Christians know that this is the truth. You see it everyday when young, old ,healthy , sick, busy, rich or famous people leave this world unannounced. But somehow; you just manage to still deceive your mind into thinking death is peculiar to others and not you. This is something your logic can tell you is true. I will die (when i don't even know) why is this something so difficult to understand. Even the 90 years in question passes like a jiffy. No one can determine or postpone death to a convenient time. It is not in our powers to. In fact, it is worrisome that an adult should sound like this. So if you are told to take up arms to fight boko haram today or bandits to create a better country for our younger ones, you will likely refuse because you want to live till 90? The soldiers who are doing it, dont they know about 90 years too?

Death is in your food, your water, your sleep, your beautiful car, death is inside orgasm even. The sweetest or the most scarry things in life also offer death. Many have died from things they took delight in. It cannot be negotiated. You just dont know your time. It is not far. Infact, the probability that you will know the name of the 6th president to rule Nigeria after buhari is less than 10percent. Your WhatsApp groups of over 200 secondary school classmates will soon have less than 10 people and consequently two people left one day. Do you know who that last person will be? No! But you think its you. So does every other member of that group. They all think its them too.

Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Wow. One guy who doesn't have a single problem in the world. A gentle soul.

E pain me. Rest easy bro.
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Revolva(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Dying Rico Swavey Left Unattended To By Nurses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-JGciEQs3E
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Annie001: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2022
hammerT:

THE LAST PICTURE HE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM IS CYPTIC.

WHY DO THEY ALWAY DO STRANGE THINGS, JUST BEFORE THEY DIE OR POST MESSAGES THAT INDICATE WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?
What's cyprtic about that advertisement (post)
Some of you are so ridiculous
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by Annie001: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2022
simplesearch:
When we tell them there is an end to this madness and rebellion they undertake against God in the name of one disgusting and immoral show, they hardly believe there is an end to their reckless living. He's in eternity already and would know better now. So, of what use is the fame and money now if he has to spend the rest of his eternity in the lake of fire. You don't own your life, it's best to surrender and live it for God while you live, this is because our purpose of creation is to serve God; anything else beside this, is a compound waste of your earth space and eternal bliss.
Who told you will make heaven?
You are so stupid
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by hammerT: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
OdefaGirl:

A lot of people still grow very old, in that case, departing is no more painful but joyful
And I will be one of them.

Bless u Odefagirl, u will make it in Jesus name. Amen! kiss
Re: Rico Swavey Is Dead by OdefaGirl(f): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
hammerT:

Bless u Odefagirl, u will make it in Jesus name. Amen! kiss

Amen. You too

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hottest Upcoming Nollywood Actresses ( Photos ) / Davido In Tears For Flying Economy Class From Ohio To Los Angeles / Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.