Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Who Else Wants To Overcome Procrastination? Read This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Else Wants To Overcome Procrastination? Read This (162 Views)

How To Overcome Procrastination / 9 Easy Tips On How To Overcome Procrastination / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Overcome Procrastination? Read This by Motirayo1234(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Procrastination can be a real bummer.

You might not even realize you're procrastinating, and you might think it's just a natural part of your personality.

But the truth is that procrastinating is actually bad for your productivity, and it can make it difficult to do anything at all.

You're probably thinking, "I've been procrastinating all day!"

Procrastination is a common problem that affects people of all ages. It can be caused by a number of factors, including stress, anxiety and fatigue.

Procrastinating is often viewed as a negative behavior, but it's not always bad. Procrastinators often have good intentions and simply need more time to complete tasks.

Here are some reasons why you may procrastinate:

1. You're too busy.

2. You don't know how to start.

3. Your work is overwhelming you, or there are too many different parts of it to keep track of at once.

4. There's something else going on in your life that keeps you from focusing on the task at hand (this could be anything from personal issues to family obligations).

5. You're confused about what needs to be done next, or how long it will take to complete it (especially if this is something new).

Can I overcome this?

Yes!!!

Try these tips:

�Write down exactly what motivates you about the activity (for example, "I love the feeling of accomplishment when I finish my school papers"wink.

�Then write down exactly how that feeling makes you feel (for example, "happy"wink.

�Now write down exactly what will happen if you don't do this activity (for example, "I'll feel bad)

Get started on your goals and stop the procrastination.

Who else use to procrastinate or is still procrastinating �?

(1) (Reply)

Known As Fibre-to-the-curb (FTTC) / Looking To Write IELTS For The First Time? / Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.