Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,695 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? (1742 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Envy
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by chinae(m): 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Loan: 100% business

Just like when someone request6 for urgent 2k from you, you share link for them to download loan app from playstore.

Better solution.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is why they say LP = PDPLP.

They are the same, no difference... grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by paramakina202: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
H donated to PDP then.Do you expect only him to finance his presidential campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by PeterObi4LP: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oluwatobi na your 1Billion?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Mystic216: 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Clearly business
He will get it back with interest
It’s an investment

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by FreeStuffsNG: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
plaindealer:
This is why they say LP = PDPLP.

They are the same, no difference... grin grin
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by owobokiri(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2022
What if his followers want him to keep his money while they run the show with their individual contribution? Is it your money?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by obiekunie01: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2022
is that all?

ok. now go and sleep.

nothing can stop obidents moving peter obi to aso rock come 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by JASONjnr(m): 12:28am On Oct 15, 2022
It's not by force to make a contribution to support the campaign...

Allow serious and free givers to make their contribution and face your old bent ancestor of a candidate.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Mystic216:
Clearly business
He will get it back with interest
It’s an investment

So, Pandora dash his PDP N1 Billion, make extra money and interest, but collect ZomBiDients money and carry go his secret Pandora foreign account..

Why borrow or give your opponents N1 Billion to contest against you?

Shey Atiku no get billions to dash or borrow his own party

Make lafta no kill pesin sha.. grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by kenzysmith: 12:39am On Oct 15, 2022
100 billion dey lie small small na ode
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 1:02am On Oct 15, 2022
kenzysmith:
100 billion dey lie small small na ode

Where dis one get N100 Billion?

Your village square school no teach you how to count or doo reading and comprehension?

Ode calling other people ode..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by PraizHim: 2:21am On Oct 15, 2022
APC/Tinubu supporters

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Jflex07(m): 2:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Another one from this agbado zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Afamed: 3:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Pandora talk will be a child play after the general election in 2023.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Afamed: 3:01am On Oct 15, 2022
The Mushroom Labour party is an extension of PDP now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by TINUBUISMAD: 3:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Useless urchins. Na Obi matter go kill una lass lass

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 3:36am On Oct 15, 2022
Pandora liars are mad..

No kill the messenger abeg, I just dey report news.

Oga Pandora no dey give shi shi when it comes to his stupid and gullible ZombiDense, but shi shi dey flow yanfun yanfun when it comes to his real party, the PDP and his friends..

ZomBidense are the dumbest losers I swear, their money don enter Pandora.. grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2022
The Pandorian ZomBiDense hustle is real..

Everybody just dey collect shi shi..

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 3:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Ayu

Wike

Peter Obi

N1 Billion

Who dey lie?

Why is Obi always neck deep in PDP matter?

... because Obi is PDP, he never left the PDP, wonder why he praises Atiku gloriously all the time, Atiku is my master, my boss, my brother, my savior, my alpha and omega.. grin grin

I bet Atiku ordered him to tender that N1 Billion.. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by onatisi(m): 4:12am On Oct 15, 2022
i have told people several times that peter obi is intelligent and very smart, he will not spend a kobo of his money on this election, he knows fully well he cant win. if pople can donate to sowore in last election then they will definitely donate for peter obi . ob has nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Wisetrue99: 4:20am On Oct 15, 2022
And who told you that Peter Obi will not spend his own money

Shey this matter na N1B matter

Remember that Labour needs more fund than PDP, its more like a fresh party!
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Hoelujohn: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:
grin grin
Why are u spreading falsehood? This is what the chairman said as copied from punch website:
"When we came in and the party had funding difficulties, the current presidential candidate suggested that the party should take a loan of N1bn from a bank. The owner of that bank was also an influential member of this party. He has left the party now.

“When we discussed it with him, we discarded the idea and the party never took any loan or any money from anybody. I, as a person, never collected N1bn from anybody. Any money advanced to the party was declared before the National Working Committee and handed over to the national treasurer of the party.”

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 5:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Why are u spreading falsehood? This is what the chairman said as copied from punch website:
"When we came in and the party had funding difficulties, the current presidential candidate suggested that the party should take a loan of N1bn from a bank. The owner of that bank was also an influential member of this party. He has left the party now.

“When we discussed it with him, we discarded the idea and the party never took any loan or any money from anybody. I, as a person, never collected N1bn from anybody. Any money advanced to the party was declared before the National Working Committee and handed over to the national treasurer of the party.”

News from the horse's mouth is fake news?

Abeg rest well well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Slynation(m): 5:32am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

News from the horse's mouth is fake news?

Abeg rest well well.
You are not even a wise person...!! Your topic and post doesn't even correlate, just rest already

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Slynation:
You are not even a wise person...!! Your topic and post doesn't even correlate, just rest already

I know, you are just like the countless ignorant cant read and comprehend village square primary school students..

Omo, no dey take style show ignorance because you no get sensible things to say..

Go and sit down..

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Slynation(m): 6:11am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

I know, you are just like the countless ignorant cant read and comprehend village square primary school students..

Omo, no dey take style show ignorance because you no get sensible things to say..

Go and sit down..

Words on marble coming from a certified and verified Urchin... cheesy continue working overtime ontop Obi's matter, trust me the least you can gain is cardiac arrest...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:25am On Oct 15, 2022
plaindealer:

So, Pandora dash his PDP N1 Billion, make extra money and interest, but collect ZomBiDients money and carry go his secret Pandora foreign account..

Why borrow or give your opponents N1 Billion to contest against you?

Shey Atiku no get billions to dash or borrow his own party

Make lafta no kill pesin sha.. grin grin

All these zombies working overnight on Nairaland thinking the nonsense they have to offer is consequential sha... After now you will high five your fellow zombies believing you have made the biggest point.

I hail you oooh smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by Yankee101: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Peter Obi I s PDP
Re: Peter Obi Is Asking LP And Obidients For Money, But He Gave N1 Billion To PDP? by plaindealer: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Yankee101:
Peter Obi I s PDP

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Going To Support Wike To Battle Atiku Or Okowa —ikpeazu / Why I Dont Want Peter Obi To Win The Presidential Election. Are My Reason Valid? / 2023 Elections: Result Of Plateau State Street Poll By Bantu Page (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.