Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? (1412 Views)

A No Reception Wedding: How Feasible? Come In, Let's Discuss / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? by ayomifull(f): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
I have heard of suprise birthday, baby shower, welcome party etc but suprise wedding?

http://uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marry-me-today-surprise-wedding-for-bride-who-had-no-idea.html

How will you react?
Re: Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? by amtheone(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2011
I don't think there is anything like that. Maybe the term "Surprise" should be removed, because it means unexpected. Marriage involves planning with mostly two families at least. I wonder when it becomes surprise what will happen to those families. The moment a wedding is tagged "surprise". I think something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^ :d :d
Re: Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? by blackhope: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Here is another insane impromptu proposal and wedding by some guy out in California, with a whole community of people involved in the elaborately planned surprise. They really pulled out all the stops on this one.

If you are able to watch the entire 15 minutes you will enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=newJ61xgkik
Re: Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? by Kanwulia: 3:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Live from Lagos State! cool
The international vacation spree continues! cool

Surprise wedding?
I will say I DON'T!!!!! grin
Not till I know HIS FINANCIAL liabilities! kiss
On only ONE condition.

WE MUST HAVE DONE A REGISTRY OR COURT WEDDING FIRST!
Or we are RE-NEWING OUR VOWS! kiss

Can't try this SHYTE with a NAIJA POOOHSIE-DIGGER O! Chai!!!!! grin
Re: Suprise Wedding: How Will You React? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2013
Kanwulia: Live from Lagos State! cool
The international vacation spree continues! cool

Surprise wedding?
I will say I DON'T!!!!! grin
Not till I know HIS FINANCIAL liabilities! kiss
On only ONE condition.

WE MUST HAVE DONE A REGISTRY OR COURT WEDDING FIRST!
Or we are RE-NEWING OUR VOWS! kiss

Can't try this SHYTE with a NAIJA POOOHSIE-DIGGER O! Chai!!!!! grin
true that is

(1) (Reply)

The Brand Known As Ladela School / Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu's Will Read-the Full Detail / ‘don-tee’ Of ‘splash FM Ibadan’ Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.